It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate Is A Fraud. Here's Proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok folks,this has probibly already been done,but lets go ahead and do it again. Obama's birth certificate is a

fraud just like he is. here is absolute proof from a photo shop expert.If this doesn't prove that it's time to arrest

this criminal,i don't know what is. Check this out,and get this link out to everybody.time to go viral.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4/28/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
jeez , alex looks like he is getting bigger.

he is obvioulsy dinning well these days. business must be booming.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Another one of these?! Geez. Maybe ATS should create a Birther topic section all its own.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN

Maybe you should try one of the 1,000 other posts where this same, unconvincing video exists. Tell me, how do I know for a fact that the document they were using wasn't pre-doctored by them to get the results you want? Also, the way they are trying to prove it is bogus too. Alex Jones is hardly a credible source. The man would probably say his grandfather was the second JFK shooter if he thought it would make him money. And on top of that, do you really think the forgers would be that amateurish that they would leave any trace? I think the mods should kill this thread before it starts, for the 1,000th time.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

If you're not convinced by ths video,you wouldn't be convinced if absolute proof swam up behind you and bit you on the butt. Go vote for Obama fool.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There are several thread already on this topic.

Please add to those.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join