It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming soon Stanton Friedman and Donald Schmitt : The Movie. Majic Men.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Never before have i been so excited about a movie.
Mr Friedman hinted about the film in interviews but now it looks all systems go !!!

An excerpt of the Stellar Productions press release.

C MEN Dramatizes Roswell Investigation
The feature film, Majic Men, to tell the story through eyes of key researchers
LOS ANGELES, CA. — (July 2, 2010) — Two recent influential books dealing with UFOs, written by
different authors, have been optioned as the basis of a feature film (Majic Men) that will tell a single
unified story about the Roswell crash event and its subsequent government cover-up. The announcement
was made today at the 2010 Roswell UFO Festival.
Producers Bryce Zabel and Don Most appeared alongside authors Donald Schmitt and Stanton Friedman
to discuss their option of the two non-fiction books behind the film: Witness to Roswell and Top Secret/
Majic. Southern California production company, Stellar Productions, has also acquired the author's life
rights.
The public discussion of the project took place at the Roswell International UFO Museum at 11:00am,
according to museum director Julie Shuster.
"Our film is about two down-to-Earth guys who are chasing a story that is literally out-of-this-world," says
Stellar president and writer/producer Bryce Zabel. "Both Friedman and Schmitt are underdog American
heroes, men who hate being lied to and will bear almost any burden to get at the truth."
Witness to Roswell — by Thomas J. Carey and Donald R. Schmitt, released in 2007 and updated in 2009
— is considered the latest word on the hundreds of witnesses to the 1947 crash of a “flying saucer”
outside the world’s only nuclear-bomber base of the era and the subsequent official denial of the truth. It
includes deathbed confessions and affidavits to crash wreckage and even the recovery of alien bodies.
Top Secret/Majic — by Stanton T. Friedman, released in 1997 and updated in 2005 — is considered the
definitive research on the authenticity of leaked classified documents which prove the existence of a
“Majestic-12” group, created by President Truman to deal with alien technology.
The film, Majic Men, focuses on the lives of Donald Schmitt and Stanton Friedman as they continue
investigations from the late 1970s to our near-present day, revealing how the original UFO secret was
handled. What they discover is an intense five-year-period from the Roswell crash of 1947 through the
briefing of President Dwight Eisenhower in 1952. Their contemporary research converges into the story of
a “cosmic Watergate” that begins in the New Mexico desert and solidifies into a national policy of extreme
secrecy that explains why, even today, the truth is still being debunked by powerful people who know
better.
“After years of research and interviews with hundreds of witnesses,” says Donald Schmitt, "the record is
now clear that a craft from somewhere that isn't our own planet crashed at Roswell.” Although he's earned
his living as a postal worker, Schmitt has devoted a huge amount of his life energy to proving the
government he works for covered-up the biggest secret ever from the public.

www.majicmen.com...

Official press conference information.

www.roswellufomuseum.com...

Lets hope the film does this epic story and special man justice.
edit on 28/4/11 by CrashRetrieval because: Added link.

edit on 28/4/11 by CrashRetrieval because: Adjustment.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Wow great news, sounds like a great project. Not gonna lie though, I'm kinda hoping for disclousre before this film would even come out. Too much activity lately, I'm thinking something is right around the corner...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by anydaynow18
Wow great news, sounds like a great project. Not gonna lie though, I'm kinda hoping for disclousre before this film would even come out. Too much activity lately, I'm thinking something is right around the corner...

Out of curiosity (and please, I mean no offense by this whatsoever), how long have you been interested in the subject of UFOs?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

Don Most? Ralph Malph from Happy Days? This sounds like a SyFy original for sure...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Oh cool. Bryce Zabel is involved! He was one of the producers behind the amazing TV show Dark Skies, incidently speaking Don Most appeared in that briefly as well. Lets hope this film is better than the 90s Roswell film with Kyle MacLachlan.
edit on 28-4-2011 by aleintripod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
According to Mr. Friedman on his ATS interview the first version of the script is completed and now the search is underway for funding for the project.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sound like a second Project Camelot......I'm sure it'll be a very entertaining movie/documentary, but I know for a fact that it will not bring anything new to the table.....or if it were to bring new things (re-inventing stories or even genuine real stories) we're still nowhere near disclosure.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Progress seems to happening on this project . I do hope sufficient funding is found to do this story justice.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is the latest update.
As i've previously said i think this is a very important project and really hope it goes ahead.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
When is majic men going to be available.

new topics

top topics

join