It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 29th, 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am quite sure that you have heard of all of the predictions for something extremely significant happening on the 29th, and I believe that I know exactly what it is.
No, it is not San Andreas Fault. It is space shuttle Endeavor.

In Cape Canaveral, over half a million people will be watching the second-to-last shuttle launch, including Gabrielle Giffords and Barack Obama, whose forged birth certificate was just released.

Let us just say that the folks at NASA will be especially pressured not to delay the launch.
And they will ignore or just plain forget about some problem, whether it is a nearby low-pressure system or a missing oxygen tank.
Something will go wrong. The space shuttle will burn up or explode. There will be a great loss of life.

But the US will not even notice.

Why?

Because they will all be glued to the television sets, watching the wedding of the century (one of which happens very decade or so) between Prince William and Kate Middleton. Of course, why so many are watching a wedding of the royal family of the county we tried so hard to escape in the late 1700s is a mystery to me.

Please star and flag it up,
The sober prophet,
SeraphNB
edit on 28-4-2011 by seraphnb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Did you mean April 29th and not March 29th?

- Phoenix

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
yea, you might want to change your prediction date....

I was just watching a clip on tomorrow's launch. A few noticeable people will be there, giffords for her husband, obama and I guess his wife and kids...

My thought was why would obama be there when hes the reason for killing the program anyway?

I hope nothing happens but yea, now everything is suspicious

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn

My thought was why would obama be there when hes the reason for killing the program anyway?

Although I am -highly- disappointed in obama's cancelling of the moon trip, you can't blame obama for the end of the shuttle program
That has been going on since they first started it, knowing there is an end date and no president or congress has ever tried to extend it.
Bush, Clinton Bush1, Reagen..none.

I think the shuttles are outdated, however, we should have been making a new and better model for the last 10 years now...

grrr

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seraphnb
Something will go wrong. The space shuttle will burn up or explode. There will be a great loss of life.

But the US will not even notice.

Why?

Because they will all be glued to the television sets, watching the wedding of the century (one of which happens very decade or so) between Prince William and Kate Middleton. Of course, why so many are watching a wedding of the royal family of the county we tried so hard to escape in the late 1700s is a mystery to me.

SeraphNB

I'm quite sure that footage of the royal wedding will be interrupted by something as devastating at another space shuttle exploding, especially with Gifford's husband on board. Do keep in mind that the wedding won't be 'live' here in the US when the shuttle launches.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alora

Thanks, Pheonix. Missed that.

originally posted by Alora
I'm quite sure that footage of the royal wedding will be interrupted by something as devastating at another space shuttle exploding, especially with Gifford's husband on board. Do keep in mind that the wedding won't be 'live' here in the US when the shuttle launches.

The main point of this was to emphasize that, among the other things happening in the US (Obama's birth certificate- true or fake; Birtherism- dead or surging; Trump- serious or not; Wedding- OMG!!!), the explosion will not be as emphasized, as it will be somewhat surrounded with equally attention-grabbing events.

SeraphNB
edit on 28-4-2011 by seraphnb because: quote

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I went to an Atlantis shuttle launch, i think it was in 09. It was something to see. Watching it on TV doesnt do it justice. Even from KSC about 8 miles away you feel the rumble of the rockets, and it is so bright you can't look at it.
I recommend going and seeing the last couple if you can.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I simply stand on my roof and watch em.
Gonna be sad not seeing our spaceships taking off in my backyard anymore. grew up watching them flying off into space.
of course the late night/early morning rockets that were unscheduled and secret were more impressive due to the suprise value when they happened.

As far as the prediction of the shuttle exploding tomorrow...well, its a long shot. I doubt it. they cancel now if its even a bit foggy. They got their arses handed to them over and over from the 2 accidents they had already.

(I watched this go off in the field at my school...we were in shock just looking at it in the sky, unable to believe our eyes)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

You might find this interesting:

Wednesday, 29 July 1981 Archibishop of Canterbury presides over royal wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer; couple begins honeymoon at Broadlands estate of late Lord Mountbatten.....Rioting continues in Liverpool.....House vote on tax cut declared victory for President Reagan.....House and Senate conference committee approves Reagan budget cuts.....Air traffic controllers reject proffered contract; nationwide strike threatened.....CIA Director William Casey testifies before Senate Intelligence Committee, admits hiring former Deputy Director Max Hugel was mistake; committee recommends investigation into Casey's pre-CIA business dealings be dropped.....Former Iranian President Abolhassan Bani-Sadr reportedly in exile in Paris, French government grants him political asylum.....Protests continue in Poland over food shortages.....Air battle involving Israeli and Syrian planes occurs over Lebanon.....Terrorist attack on commuter bus near Jerusalem reported.....Riots reported in New Zealand over South African rugby tour.....More earthquakes in Iran.

Source: eightiesclub.tripod.com...

NOTHING has changed. Everyone is so worked up over world events, yet we go through turbulent times like clockwork and guess what? We are still here. We have survived more dangerous times. This site is so full of negativity and paranoia. People so intent on the world ending so they can take their post-apocolyptic zombie-killing fest addiction from the xbox to the next level: real life.

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn

Although I am -highly- disappointed in obama's cancelling of the moon trip, you can't blame obama for the end of the shuttle program
That has been going on since they first started it, knowing there is an end date and no president or congress has ever tried to extend it.
Bush, Clinton Bush1, Reagen..none.

I think the shuttles are outdated, however, we should have been making a new and better model for the last 10 years now...

grrr

They already have, it's called the X-37, but very few people actually know about it. It's already gone into orbit several times.

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Although I am -highly- disappointed in obama's cancelling of the moon trip, you can't blame obama for the end of the shuttle program That has been going on since they first started it, knowing there is an end date and no president or congress has ever tried to extend it. Bush, Clinton Bush1, Reagen..none. I think the shuttles are outdated, however, we should have been making a new and better model for the last 10 years now... grrr

I know, the blame belongs to so many people throughout the years. You figure with the millions they always swindle around, someone would have said at some point back then "let's make this bigger and better and get answers, SOME kind of improvement. (sigh) wishful thinking.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Would be nice if they simply said: "Hey, we just realized, war sucks, we are redirecting half the military budget into space exploration and colonization efforts effective immediately..also putting shrewed administrators to make sure every dollar counts with the funds...no 200$ hammers."

but then again, if they did that, what would us space conspiracy theorists talk about...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Said to my wife last night, America's goverment is so broke they will blow the shuttle for insurance money .

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Then maybe the space shuttle might ''gatecrash the wedding''!! Remember tv series 'FlashForward' what will you be doing/remember of April 29th? That day has finally arrived. Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It could happen... don't forget, the 29th is a FRIDAY!

It has already been predicted in this thread that there will be disasters on Fridays: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

It has already been predicted in this thread that there will be disasters on Fridays: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh come on. You've got to be associated with Rebecca Black in some way, this is ludacris

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

Oh come on. You've got to be associated with Rebecca Black in some way, this is ludacris

Not in the least. I would only associate myself with those who have real talent.

I think she is a voice for the illuminati.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So you think she was warning us about the Space Shuttle exploding?

"tickin' on and on' everybody rushin'"
(every is rushing for the launch countdown which is ticking)

"Cruisin' so fast, I want to fly"
(the Space Shuttle launching fast into the air)

"Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Friday"
(the Space Shuttle explodes, and all its parts fall down to the Earth)

I'm not really serious here, but I wanted to show you that, lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
shock wave comming in. YOU thought katrina, haiti,fukashima, was bad. Space shock wave that you cannot see comming in. A week things will likely start after that all hell. Things you cannot see, here and on the way. Think i'm full of it. Record number of tornadoes now reach record and it is only end of april. Watch things to occurr.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio

So you think she was warning us about the Space Shuttle exploding?

"tickin' on and on' everybody rushin'"
(every is rushing for the launch countdown which is ticking)

"Cruisin' so fast, I want to fly"
(the Space Shuttle launching fast into the air)

"Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Friday"
(the Space Shuttle explodes, and all its parts fall down to the Earth)

I'm not really serious here, but I wanted to show you that, lol.

See! You are on to something.

Even in the attempt to make the point, you uncover evidence!

You should post this on the other post, people should know!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join