It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your menu to ET?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There are many different species out there with each having a different body. Most of them probably don't have the taste sense because it's pretty useless to them.Why would you have the taste sense if you are already a free, independent, highly-educated scientist. We only have taste buds in order to prevent us from eating food that is not beneficial to us.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If an alien came knocking on my door, I'd feed it my garbage. If plants can use carbon monoxide to make oxygen, then maybe aliens can use my garbage to make something practical like nitrous oxide. Then, while we're having a good laugh, I'd roll up a fattie and let the alien smoke the bulk of it. Once that's done, I'd toss it in the car and go for a drive. First stop, my mother-in-law's house, so it can scare the Holy BeJeezus out of her.
I can already see the headlines in the following week's National Enquirer; "Alien cartwheels through Walmart farting laughing gas, incites laugh riot, police are mystified!" and "Alien seen at gas station, pumping gas butt naked, police flabbergasted, exclusive images!"
It might even top my favorite NE headline, "Bat boy leads police on three state chase!", and of course, I'd post a video of the alien on YouTube, cause if I posted a video here, it'd be debunked in less than three minutes.

A wise man once said; If you run behind a car, you will get exhausted, but if you run in front of a car, you will get tired.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
I would sit them down at the table with a nice fresh glass of water and then hand them their menu for the night.

That menu only serves white meat
(shame on Herr Karl Sagan)

I would take them out to eat... in Baker California for a real treat

edit on 29-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Haha! BRILLIANT thread! Love it ^_^

As for my selection, I'd invite the little buggers in for a Curry on rice, with the accompanying Pint of my finest home-brew ale.

Or, if they start hooting bleeping and booping at my dismal culinary skills, I'd take them to the local Pub for a nice big Eisbein and Sauerkraut... That will surely win them over and get me ascended to the title of Universal Emperor!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I would give them a coke
And they'd probably hand it back you stating they don't drink poison.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I would invite them to my house.

Connect the PS3(off-line) play with the move some ping-pong.

Order some Chinese.

Take the boat and trailer to nature, dock after a while to have an drink.

Ask that I would love to do, what they love to do, to do it with them.

Have an good bye party on Mars, then back to boring reality

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Did you know that some alien races eat seaweed? They are growing it by themselves these days becaus good seaweed became scars last years. Btw, that's why they have such a bad smell.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Humans.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Humans.

LOL! Solyent Green is made of Peeeeeeeeeeople !!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What if they absorb nutrients/fuel/whatever through their skin or an orifice or otherwise have some other repulsive way of consuming food or objects?

So much for a nice candle light dinner huh?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Mr. ET meet Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels meet ET

Mr. ET meet another Jack Daniels
another Jack Daniels meet ET

(hiccup)

(burb)

take me to your Litre !!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh that depends if ET guest is a male or female and/or kosher… lol
(my brain was abducted by a dirty little alien)
But we can always solve a problem with tequila and a nice joint

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So, now I know more of what not to give an alien than what to give em.

Dont give em pork: People taste like pork...don't want them to get any ideas...

Don't give em Liquor: Drunk flying is bad (and lets be honest, first time drinkers hate that stuff, beers, liquors, etc...all tastes like a mix of rotten potatos and petrol...

which also means, can't give them things they would appreciate over time...has to be a first love type taste.

Can't give em breads due to it being living organisms (and yogart),

Probably wouldn't give them milk due it it being highly disgusting to even consider (we suck on animals nipples)

Fruit may be ok, so long as they aren't plant based aliens...then we might as well be feeding them sperm

Clearly the only thing left here are pretzels...however, if they have been watching, they may take that as an assassination attempt (see Bush)

We might have to settle for a slush puppy (those icey flavored drinks from the local stores) (and hope they don't drink it fast)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

How about... just water? The lifeblood of Earth.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Plant sexual organs.
One of the best things in the world this time of year are tomatoes right off the vine, or strawberries you pick yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

How about... just water? The lifeblood of Earth.

They might think we are going cheap on them.

maybe at least bottled water...but then they might wonder why we are purchasing stuff that literally falls out of the sky on top of us all the time...don't want to let them know how insane we are...some things shouldn't be put on the table right up front...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Well, they would have to be able to tell that we purified it as much as we can and hopefully that we didn't add any 'special ingredients' to it. I assume they would check it first with a machine, telepathically or some kind of technology before consuming it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I am suddenly reminded of the futurama episode where they met the water based lifeform and one guy got thirsty and drank (murdered) their emperor. heh...

The straw was the most evil war tool ever.

just can't win.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ground Hog... I ate a lot of Ground Hog when I was a kid.
Call it bonding. I think they might wonder how something so cute can taste so good.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Water and veggies & fruits

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join