It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your menu to ET?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by SaturnFX

Maybe they will be impressed at the outrageously good chicken nuggets and cherry soda, followed up with the most delicious brownies they have ever tasted, and our species will be employed as interstellar chefs.

Listen man
We want to welcome them...not make them move in and live on all our couches eating our snack food...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
McDonald's strawberry shake. I hear they like strawberry ice cream.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Maybe offering them dead animals to consume is not such a good idea then?

Could they get the wrong idea?
edit on 28-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by RSF77

Maybe they will be impressed at the outrageously good chicken nuggets and cherry soda, followed up with the most delicious brownies they have ever tasted, and our species will be employed as interstellar chefs.

Listen man
We want to welcome them...not make them move in and live on all our couches eating our snack food...

True, every day would be like an episode of American Dad. o.O

Edit: This was a good idea for a thread. I've lol'ed quite a few times already...

edit on 28-4-2011 by ProjectBlue because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by ProjectBlue because: i was redundant redundant....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'd take them to the local indian restaraunt.

Chicken Korma, washed down with 10 pints of lager.

Then laugh at the mess they were in

This, after all, is part of British culture!
edit on 28-4-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i would totally smoke those alien dudes out, seriosly all i need to make friends with someone is to smoke with them hahaha

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

caveat vorare - best let everyone bring thier own food

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I would offer him or her, a cold bottle of Aquafina water.Then later, for a good chit chat: Plenty of Bud Light, mixed with lime juice; as in "liquid lunch."

To celebrate our first meeting: I would offer them a plate of sliced star fruit, with a cherry on top along with some whipped cream. Also, maybe some sliced pineapple.

If he is a Jabba the Hut type, I would offer him a bowl of live Bullfrog's.
If he is a meat eater, I would beg him to take me hunting, on some far off star system; so I could bag some game for him.
Anybody for some fresh Tyrannosaurus Rex leg?

If they are robot's- I would offer them a can of liquid dry-lube. Also, I would offer them a good, fresh motor oil bath in a giant oil tub; like in Star Wars.

Cheer's,

Erno86
edit on 28-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 28-4-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 28-4-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'd obviously ask them first if there are certain foods they can and cant eat. Then I'd probably barbeque something along with some potatoes and maybe fruit or a juice drink. Something nice and sweet. And top it off with an oreo blizzard for dessert...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
News Report:

Alien spacecraft lands: Ambassador to Earth poisoned by consuming local food offered by a well meaning contactee...

Rooters reports that Arecibo observatory recorded a message from a race of aliens that is mad about the death of their ambassador and are sending their fleet....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
eveyone seems to assume the aliens will be so different from us we cant fathom it. i mean there is plenty of room for them to be like us too. they dont have to die from yogurt and tainted water, well not immiediately anyway... like the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I´ve read many contactee stories and all aliens in them have said, that they are vegetarians. I´m too. But I think maple syrup ice cream with lots of different fruits and chocolate would be best I can come up.
If they can eat it of course. If they can, they´ll probably come back soon. Or move in

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
First thing l would serve them is probably chocolate or pizza.

l would not serve them my home made habanero salsa,
as this could be understood as a hostile act.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

i want some of these, they look yummy

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Difficult Question
If they eat veggies and fruit....I would fix up a platter of sliced tomatoes,cucumbers,bell peppers,carrots and banana pepers. For Dessert...sliced apples, oranges,bananas, peaches and some shelled pecans.

If they are people eaters---I would throw them my daughter-in-law.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If the ET lands down here in NC..

.we gotta feed the ol' boy some BBQ pork and some fried chicken...and some potato salad... yes, with mustard and sweet pickle relish...and some home made cole slaw...and some bisquits and hush puppies...and some feild peas and snap beans, boy...and some sweet iced tea...and Banana pudding...hell yes, is ther any other kind?

After all that, he'll be too damn sleppy to take Planet Earth...we'll role him into the back bed room and have our way with his ride...just like we do our relatives at the 4th July cookout.... damn straight... beer run on a UFO?

SHOT GUN... lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by defythetyrants
eveyone seems to assume the aliens will be so different from us we cant fathom it. i mean there is plenty of room for them to be like us too. they dont have to die from yogurt and tainted water, well not immiediately anyway... like the rest of us.

Intelligent post. You obviously have absolutely no idea about evolution.

Hint: read a real book on the subject.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I would sit them down at the table with a nice fresh glass of water and then hand them their menu for the night.

Bon Appetit!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I can´t cook very well though i would just ask them if we could use their ride to get some outdoor food like chinese food from China. Look out for a UFO that hovers above a chinese restaurant.

Of course if they want some german food i can always serve them Kartoffelsalat and Wienerwürstchen.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Subway melt with all the toppings... and honey-mustard dressing.

Its the bees-knees

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join