It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Formation in Visible Satelite Over Alaska

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So I have found quite a few happenings by paying attention to different images from satellites, radar, etc.

I thought I may share one of the more recent "anomalies" I came across. Now understand that this is obviously part of something larger.

Go to this link and click "Play"

Accuweather

I don't know how long this will be up on the site so go quick!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AlteredTom

Umm what anomaly am I supposed to be seeing? All I see is like a 3 second loop of cloud cover.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Interesting. I think OP is talking about the one shot where there are "ripples" coming from the north. It looks too perfect to be showing cloud formations, probably just a glitch.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I'm guessing this is what the OP is referring to... looks like it's just a glitch that appears on a single frame.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Are you talking about the rippling effect that comes from the top of the frame?????
I have no explanation about this anomaly!!!
Sorry for not being of use to this thread?

link   
reply to post by kohaku

Yeah that's the only thing i can think of and it appears to be an imaging glitch to me, but i have little knowledge of satellite imaging.

link   
reply to post by AlteredTom

I do not see anything but clouds. Unless you mean at the beginning where there are lines across it. I think that is either A. data corruption from transmission. or B. As the transition from night to day, as the light first shows up it can distort the picture.

During the nighttime the image is an Infrared image but when the sun rises, the Infrared map is mixed with the Visible satellite image

I think it is just the transition from infrared to visible light that makes the distortion.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

Well that just sound boring and plausible, are you sure it's not some chemtrailling haarp obama birth certificate conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Hmm true, no one wants boring and plausible....How about this....

" It is my belief that it is a chemtrail, sent as a preepmtive strike by the comet elenin, on behalf of Obama, to help take focus off his birther issue."

edit on 4/28/2011 by Mythos13 because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

" It is my belief that it is a chemtrail, sent as a preepmtive strike by the comet elenin, on behalf of Obama, to help take focus off his birther issue."

i thought it was haarp that has been collecting energys from solar flares, saving them in underground bases in huge human alien hybrid tissue batterys, redirecting the energy to the UFOs that are flying around to they can aid the chemplanes in spreading the world toxin to make bluebeam work properly, and thus re-brainwash the planet and make us forget about the birth certificate of the alien reptile NWO leader obama who will aid the myan rulers anti-chirst return and milk our brain juice so they can make tea just the way they like it.

yup thats 99% truth right if i ever did see some, damn im good at this

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

i thought it was haarp that has been collecting energys from solar flares, saving them in underground bases in huge human alien hybrid tissue batterys, redirecting the energy to the UFOs that are flying around to they can aid the chemplanes in spreading the world toxin to make bluebeam work properly, and thus re-brainwash the planet and make us forget about the birth certificate of the alien reptile NWO leader obama who will aid the myan rulers anti-chirst return and milk our brain juice so they can make tea just the way they like it.

yup thats 99% truth right if i ever did see some, damn im good at this

Personally, some Arnold Palmer Tea sounds a little tastier...
But that may be one of the better hypotheses that I've read
lol
edit on 29-4-2011 by AlteredTom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

join