It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insect that gives you power when it bites you.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Looks like viral marketing for a new movie or something...still would of been one hell of a insect though.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Guys this insect is very real and I myself have been bitten by it
Here's my story:

Once I was travelling through the amazon with nothing but food, water and my backpack
then I fell down a some hole hidden underneath fake trees that looked very organic
I was falling down some tunnel for 8 minutes with the sumerian tree of life carved around the tunnel walls

Once I finally hit the ground I walked a little around to find a way out and instead I found a secret underground amazon city inhabited only by the hottest women i've ever seen in my life.
I thought that they were poor because of lack of clothing but them only wear bikinis was by choice I later learned.

Though they were extremely attractive like no other women i've seen they were also very strong, when I approached them to explore romantic avenues they first wanted to test my strenght and I agreed.
They all kicked my arse and threw me out.

Then.. I left wandering through the Amazon again and then the insect bit me
I started being able to run VERY fast and able to pick up trees and had a permanent erection.

So I went back to the secret underground city and demanded a rematch
I won!

They were then all incredibly attracted to me and looked at my while drooling
Long story short I think I got them all pregnant but some of them gave birth to men so they have vowed to destroy me, but whenever they see me they get all attracted all over again and then we go at it again and again and again.

Guys, this bite is not a gift it is a curse!!!
true story

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
spiderman..... spiderman

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
yes, this calls for a good old fashioned facepalm and trust me, i have never seen my palm so up close and personal. i'm glad this was moved to the hoax forum and my 'quick to post' attitude is to blame. live and learn i guess! love you all.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
lub it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join