It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want a custom avatar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Asking members to help me out.
I am into music a lot, Love nature, and I am an enigma wrapped in a conundrum. So help me out here...offer me your talents and I will be most grateful. I want something extremely unique that fits my personality.
Thanks in advance members of ATS!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
take your camera, lift your t shirt, lower the camera and take a picture of your belly button.
Removal of lint optional.

Now that would be uniquely you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'll see what I can do, though I won't be able to work on it until later this evening. PM me with more detailed interests (or any images you may want incorporated) if you are interested.

--airspoon

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
I'll see what I can do, though I won't be able to work on it until later this evening. PM me with more detailed interests (or any images you may want incorporated) if you are interested.

--airspoon

Thank you so much Airspoon much appreciated, pm you more info. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
take your camera, lift your t shirt, lower the camera and take a picture of your belly button.
Removal of lint optional.

Now that would be uniquely you.

HAR HAR!
When I started reading this I thought you were going to say something else. lol

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I just re-did mine tonight (long story lol)...I have all the faith in the world Airspoon will fix you up, but I am intrigued by the Music idea, I could at least throw some ideas and post some perhaps worthy images that you may or may not want to incorporate.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

That would be cool, and I could store them for use later too.. Thank you for the response!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Oooo, I found this one...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c5f55ccb96c.jpg[/atsimg]

Already sized at 170x240 which is the required size. I could, if you like, and sometime this weekend make the white portions transparent. So if we can find you a dark background with an associative theme or not...either way I think this image reflects a lot of what you were looking for. Just one idea anyway...not in stone by any means, but it does have a serenity feel to it and would match that of a lady if you will. Just a notion

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I like it!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Based upon your U2U (water, moon and gothic), this is what I have come up with. Please tell me if you want anything changed, its too femenine or if you don't like it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db429bb58be5.jpg[/atsimg]

If you like it and want to use it as your avatar, just set this picture as your background, with the transparent gif below as your avatar.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae8697690d20.png[/atsimg]

--airspoon

p.s. the length may be wrong, now that I'm looking at it, please let me know.
edit on 1-5-2011 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

That's BadA** dude...

Well done!!, I am sure she'll be very pleased with that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It is a bit too long for the avatar, unless I did this wrong?
Still I love the pic it's awesome!!!!
Like the above post said its Bad A$$!!!!

I got it now thanks awesome!!!! I really really appreciate it...it is perfect!!!!
edit on 1-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: Got it now fixed post

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You should save it as your "mini-background", as it looks like you have done. Then, in that same post up top, I included a transparent gif (you can't see it because its transparent) that you should use as your avatar. Just right click on the open space in that post and save the gif. Then use that see-through gif as your avatar. This will ensure that your mini-background image works as your avatar (length), even when you post short posts.

On another note, if you want me to lengthen it or to set the moon a little higher, I can certainly do that. Just say the word. I didn't realize that there are new size requirments for avatars.

--airspoon

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yeah I figured it out. Did that, so is it still supposed to be longer? I saved the transparent and set it as the avatar and set the picture as the mini background. So is it not supposed to be like it is?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I made it a little too long, so the bottom has been cut-off, though you can't really tell that it isn;t supposed to be like that. I'm going to rework it for you so that its the right length. While I'm at it, do you want anything else changed? Like the placement of your name (or even your name at all)?

--airspoon

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

No it's perfect! Thanks.

I LOVE IT!!!!
I mean the rest is fine... just the length which isn't really a big deal.
edit on 1-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: edited to add a line

edit on 1-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling again

new topics

top topics

join