It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 million people have no job and have exhausted benefits in the last year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If that 1 million could only go to Washington D.C., and raid the kitchens and closets of very politician and lobbyist, something real could be done about this economy.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

i really was all in favor of florida drug testing the people on welfare.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by ldyserenity

12 hours a day without a break when I have severe anxieties they might end up committing me lol. This job is a mental health tech what I do is everything that the nurses,Drs or psychologists don't have time to do. I talked to someone who did this job and he told me he had to leave or go insane.
I love helping people but sometimes mental hospitals a patient might flip out and then you have to babysit them in a locked room. I just think this is very abusive to have employees work in a stressful environment for more than 6 hours a day espically without a break. They don't allow you to have a lunch break and you can't eat with the patients. They allow 3 5 minute bathroom breaks but anymore they doc your pay. Believe when they said 12 hours I asked the whole breakdown of breaks. I asked about when do I eat. They told me either before I come to work or after. If I could do 12 hour shifts I would not be on disablity and right now I would be making at least $30k per year as I have a Master's in Psychology.
I admire anyone who could do this job for 12 hours!

I don't understand how that is even legal. Here the employers are required by law to give a lunch break if you are there for a minimum number of hours.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join