It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is now the victim, good job birthers...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I knew this would happen...

news.... yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110427/ts_yblog_theticket/birth-certificate-wont-end-race-related-attacks-on-the-president

Even after the White House released the long-form certificate of Obama's birth, birther leader Orly Taitz—who has filed unsuccessful lawsuits seeking to obtain access to Obama's birth certificate—sought to cast doubt on the document's authenticity, suggesting that in 1961, Hawaiian officials would have classified Obama as "Negro" rather than using designation "African," which suggests, in her view, a more contemporary concern for "political correctness."

So what's fueling the dogged questioning of Obama's origins? Many critics of the birther movement say its core tenets--and its stubborn resistance to evidence disproving those beliefs--can be traced to racial hostilities. The fundamental birtherist conviction, these critics say, is that an African-American can't have legitimately won the presidency--and that his elevation to power therefore has to be the result of an elaborate subterfuge.

The birther movement has just given the most fabulous gift to Obama's re-election campaign. A distraction and a justification to once again, pull out that race card.

A lot of minority communities are hurting right now, with the high gas prices and high unemployment. Obama's policies have done nothing to help the people who strongly supported him in the first place, and probably have hurt them the most. Combine this with the broken promises, another war, and corporate cronyism, Obama's record is absolutely horrible.

But when things are looking bad....

Trump and others have accused Obama of not authoring his memoir, while many Obama detractors continue to argue he is secretly Muslim. Both Jackson and Joseph noted that never before has a sitting president's nationality been questioned.

The Obama people are changing the entire perspective. All the minority groups and leftist political correct groups are going to jump on this birther issue. They are going to re-invigorate the Presidency of a clear corporatist.

The 2012 campaign is going to be about race.

Complain about high gas prices, you must be a racist birther.

Complain about another war, you must be a racist birther.

Complain about Obama's GE friends paying zero taxes, you must be a racist birther.

Now the election won't be on Obama's record, but how "racist" the Obama opposition is. The racism perspective is already bleeding into the main stream media with new life. The national perspective will not be on the piss poor leadership of the President, it will be on the possible racist motives of the opposition.

There are many reasons why Obama isn't qualified for President. The record shows why Obama is pathetic. This is how to throw him out of office. The birth certificate, even if can be proved a forgery, will not throw him out of office because Harry Reid and the Democrat controlled Senate will not go along with impeachment.

I am starting to think Trump is an elitist plant. A rich white guy questioning the origins of a (half-white) black guy. Really? I wonder how that looks? What a gift to Obama and the corporatists and what a sad loss to the the American people

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Obama made his own bed. Now he has to sleep in it. With all of his inactions on the basis of " change we can believe in", the ' proverbial ' birthers" is just icing on the cake.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Calling Obama a victim is going too far. The citizens of the U.S. are victims. Race card? Really? Can we not judge the man based on his actions alone without going there?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If Obama was actually in charge of anything in America, I might care about this certificate distraction.
If you believe corporations run the world and make all the rules, why waste time on this stuff? It means nothing either way, the whole system is a fraud and subject to change at anytime they choose to alter it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikus

Mate, they've been playing the race card since day one..

Nothings changed...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Is it wrong that Americans are tired of being lied to?

The straw that breaks the camel's back is just another straw.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
Calling Obama a victim is going too far. The citizens of the U.S. are victims. Race card? Really? Can we not judge the man based on his actions alone without going there?

Agreed, the race card is a proven tired and worthless basis of argument, that only strengthens division. Why do you think the libs continually use it....You keep the division, you can control the outcome.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikus

Race is the easiest card to throw out there for everyone!! When everyone was talking about how bad George Bush was, nobody in their right mind said "why, because he is a white guy!" Obama is BY FAR the worst president ever, I don't care if his skin is blue like on avatar.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The race card was so a year ago... That's why people are STANDING UP FOR THEMSELVES now against the regime... it's gotten too old and outplayed... Kinda like blaming Bush for everything... old and outdated need to use a different form of propaganda

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
When Obama loses in 2012 (please let it be Palin, please let it be Palin) he can place blame all he wants.

The country, though, will breathe a sigh of relief.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikus

Honestly, at this point he really doesn't need this to help him in the next election. It cetainly won't hurt, but unless the GOP plans to get serious about finding something other than the carnival side-show that it has considering to run, Obama will win handily.

The Republican primaries should be great fun. Moderate swing voters have no interest in the crazies that have announced their intent so far.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The "Race Card" is kind of like the Joker.

When you have completely failed on all fronts.

You play your best and only card you have left.

It's just way too little, way too late...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
When Obama loses in 2012 (please let it be Palin, please let it be Palin) he can place blame all he wants.

Not Palin.....Ron Paul yes...but Palin is dumb ass the likes of which we've never seen before...no better than Barry.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
TPTB are winning! Trump the conspirator is successfully distracting the people!
It's such a laughingstock at this point. And race again? Oh my, time to board the Ignorance Train! AKA The Head-Up-Caboose. Choo-choo!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc08cd536339.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 28/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
First of all, I think in the next year we will see that Obama cannot be re-elected.. His approval rating is the worst of all time (even FDR).... not only that... You have three candidates now that are close to each other in the polls (as far as who would run)

lets also remember obama came out of NOWHERE and won.... I like Palin, but she has too much baggage; but shes honest... That's her biggest plus and minus (politics)

Trump, he's done good but I doubt he will actually run..

let's vote for Romney!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Not Palin.....Ron Paul yes...but Palin is dumb ass the likes of which we've never seen before...no better than Barry.

Palin could be no worse than Obama. Plus we'd have the added benefit of watching people have massive strokes on MSNBC.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Palin could be no worse than Obama. Plus we'd have the added benefit of watching people have massive strokes on MSNBC.

I retract my previous statement. That would be well worth seeing her as President!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikus
The 2012 campaign is going to be about race.

Complain about high gas prices, you must be a racist birther.

Complain about another war, you must be a racist birther.

Complain about Obama's GE friends paying zero taxes, you must be a racist birther.

I hear what you are saying but what I have quoted you saying above is just your concern and not going to affect most people.

Some will pull those cards out, but reasonably minded people don't think that way.

Remember when you were called anti-american when you questioned 9/11 or the two wars?

That scenario was a real one....the Patriot card must be more powerful than the race card then.
edit on 28-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I retract my previous statement. That would be well worth seeing her as President!

Noo I completely disagree. Palin is dumb as hell. Ron Paul 2012!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
EVERYONE IS A RACIST...AND IF YOU QUESTION AUTHORITY, YOUR A BIGGER RACIST THAN THE REST OF THEM!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join