It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The leading candidate for the Anti-Christ leading to the end of the world in 2012??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I would like to throw my candidate out there for great consideration. His name is Barrack Obama, our president of the U.S. A couple reasons he is on the top of my list.

1. War in the middle east (as stated in the bible)
2. Complete fall of currency (dollar is getting there)
3. Economy crumble to pieces (closest to the great depression we have ever been)

There are many more reasons to add to this, but let's keep this short and sweet so people don't complain about the length of my thread.

Now I know that George Bush set all this up, and believe me he is UP there on my list of top candidates also. But, I want to know what others think on this topic?

I believe Barrack Obama is actually mocking the U.S. We have been having major problems in our country for a while now and what do we hear Obama talking about? Jobs...Nope... Ways to fix economy...Nope.. Anything that would benefit the citizens of this country?? Nope.... We hear about his college basketball poll, and him playing basketball with pro athletes.

I mean, maybe it is just me, but I don't see anything that this worthless president has done yet for "change" for the better.

He did produce a fake birth certificate. Come on Trump, get to the bottom of this faster please!! Anyways back on topic, I will make a list of my top candidates for the Anti-Christ. Please join in and let me know who your top picks are and why.

1. Barrack Obama (Muslim backround, does not believe Jesus is the Christ)
2. George Bush (same reasons as Obama other than Muslim, had a huge part in setting these all up)
3. Lady Gaga (singer uniting gays/lesbians and sings about loving Judas and much more)

I do have many more, but I want to hear other peoples opinions on who is their top picks and why. I will chime in with more as I hear people's thoughts.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
maybe you are just trying to trick into believing its him maybe you are the antichrist.i am on to your trickery

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

$HIT nobody was supposed to know.....How did you find out so fast?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Can I nominate myself?
second

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Sure we just need your name and a reason why. If you want to do that, go for it bud.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Humanity is the anti-christ.

Christ is the blueprint.

If we follow the map, we achieve Christ consciousness.

If we go the opposite direction, we are the anti-Christ.

Do we love our neighbor? Do we love God?

Humanity is the anti-Christ.

We can choose to shift.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think it's a corporate exectutive for Goldman Sachs or something similar.

If I was the antichrist I would want people to think it was someone else first, diverting everyones attention, while I amassed lots of money and resources. Dodging even an assassination attempt or two. Then when the whole world is running around chasing its tail and involved in wars, come out and be the savior.

With enough money and connections anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
lady gaga... the antichrist

come on man.. are you serious?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Have you read anything Biblical about the anti-Christ? I seriously doubt it. Your listed reasons have nothing to do with the anti-Christ's role or Biblical description. Sorry, but epic fail.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
its gonna be Arnold Schwarzenegger

note the familiar sign he's making

he'll trick us with his smiles and we'll never suspect him

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sweet! Ok, here we go.....

My name is Stephen Jenkins. And here is why I believe I should be nominated for Anti-Christ...

I come from a family background where on one side the fam is Jehovah Witnesses and the other side Mormon.

I once thought I was bi-curious, but then I realized enjoying a good prostate rub isn't the same as liking men.

When I was young, I used to put socks over the family pet cats head for giggles.

I always trim the fat off my roasts and steaks, I find it too rubbery and dislike the texture.

I subscibe to Glee on Hulu under my private section.

I once threw up on a little girl after taking a ride on the Skyscream on a head full of '___'.

When I find spiders in my home, I scoop them up and place them outside rather than smashing them.

I forced all my friends to watch Jessica Black's Friday on Youtube.

I prefer marijuana over Tylenol or Advil.

I've bathed twice in public parks.

Anyone care to second my nomination?

edit on 28-4-2011 by Lighterside because: typo correction

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Christ is the blueprint.

We can choose to shift.

I actually quite like this...

And you're probably not far wrong!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked
its gonna be Arnold Schwarzenegger

note the familiar sign he's making

he'll trick us with his smiles and we'll never suspect him

you got it! every one should love the anti-christ, who does not like the terminator..
what better body then m. universe..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well Lady Gaga does have a couple resemblance to Marilyn Manson which wrote the album Anti-Christ Superstar...But no lol

Obama, well everyone DID like him at first and the anti-christ is suppose to be loved at first but even then he's just a puppet. He's just in the NWO deal.

He seemed like such a good guy at first, maybe he got brain-washed right before giving 900 billions away to rich people.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Thanks. Our minds have us over-complicating everything these days. I truly believe this is one of those topics where are ability to think is a detriment.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

"Yes we can" = "Thank you Satan" when played backwards. I didn't believe it, so I tried it myself. It's true. He said it over and over again during his run for president. He had the crowd chanting it back to him. Does that lend any credibility to your candidate?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Christ is the blueprint.

We can choose to shift.
Aye. Most of the world is deceived because the "deceiver" can manipulate any heart that is receptive to him; ie. the ones that stray from that "blueprint." It's written that there will be "many antichrists" [1 John 2:18; 2 John 1:7], essentially: anyone who denies Yashua as the Son, by proxy denies the Father. In which case it can be said that in this world today, there are at least 5 billion "antichrists" which does indeed qualify for the majority of humanity... It's also the majority of humanity that so desperately seeks to cling to this world and not to the Kingdom through Christ. So, humanity: live and die in bondage here on this earth, or be the divine creation you were meant to be that even all the angels in the cosmos would bow to you? This world is a carcass -- realize that.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Humanity is the anti-christ. Christ is the blueprint. If we follow the map, we achieve Christ consciousness. If we go the opposite direction, we are the anti-Christ. Do we love our neighbor? Do we love God? Humanity is the anti-Christ. We can choose to shift.

Exactly. It is not an individual but an energy. Christ is the energy of unconditional love. The return of Christ does not mean that the dude will suddenly appear in physical form, it means that the spirit of unconditional love will return into peoples hearts. The antichrist is greed and service to self.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ooreply to post by Lighterside

Oh crap! My sis threw up on someone after riding the zipper! Dare I say it?...
Naw, you can be it. Better you than my sis! Lol

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious it's Prince William...

Check this out www.grailcode.net...

Bring a lunch, it's a very large site.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join