It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

natural born Citizen Obama is NOT, Illegal holds office

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
IS this a YODA quote or what?

"natural born Citizen Obama is NOT,,, oh yees..."

Levity aside, this campaign is REALLY bizarre,

Would a birther with a soul care to, time out and explain the practical motive for the ratcheting up of this meme?

Extra credit for someone who also includes what political gain will come from this. This part I cannot foresee,
it is like painting a boner on your forehead and then applying for a teaching position... Is the idea to help the DNC?

Politics aside it is not heartening to see how much the MEDIA (via Trump) has a hold on popular conservatism.
This sort of religious belief cleared the way for Bush's disasterous, allegedly "liberal" policies that this SAME crowd supported... Republican strategy is the new Jesus

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

I know this is all confusing I’m but a student, and have asked a lot of the same questions as you, however learning semantics is the key, each word of a contract or document must follow the legal definition of the law at time of writing. So only the law books of the time can be used to understand full meaning of the word.

They change the definitions of legal wording every so many years on purpose to keep the masses confused, and tell us we need attorneys to understand it. It’s a lie, they do not work for you they work for the system and until we realize the truth of that we are all lost, this includes the so called judges, since there has not been a legal judge sitting on the bench since 1933. Again a lot of you will think that is nuts, I know, I was once just like you.

I can do a year of legal definitions on just the opening line of the Constitution, the Constitution is a contract, signed and agreed upon, so who are (We the People) hate to tell you its not you or me, it is our rulers ie owners, we are slaves, is your signature on that contract? Neither is mine. More legal truth on my other threads, get educated.

I am learning more and more everyday, and have only scratched the surface of the truth

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

The bottom line we have all been lied to in more ways then can be counted, this is not a republican vs democrat thing. It’s about the law, plain and simple, but we have been lied to about the law, and this is the real problem with our society.

If you’re a citizen, you are slave, if you vote, you are a criminal. That is explained in more detail in this document.

www.pacinlaw.org...

We can legally get back to the organic Constitution of the Republic, and there is but one legal way to do it. All the rest so called freedom fighters are misguiding you, either on purpose or because they have no clue when it comes to law. More on that can be found in this document.

www.pacinlaw.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

it's confusing because it's bull. how are you the only student who has managed to learn what you have? why isn't the entire legal community up in arms? if every judge since the 30s is illegal, are you going to be the one to go back and reverse all the decisions? I'm certainly not going to waste my time on it. we are forced to take things on a case by case basis, and using past precedent aides in making decisions today. i certainly think that we would agree that our legal system has its share of problems and that simple solutions are possible, but to throw out everything judges have said in the past because they were "illegal" is "insane." legal or not, there are good and bad judges making good and bad rulings. a relaxing of legal language and strict adherence to rulings and statutes would help. a looser interpretation of law could give us the wiggle room necessary to make important decisions and not be hamstrung by whether this or that precedent or bylaw is followed to a tee. i'm sure we agree on more things than we don't.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Yes I am sure we would agree much more than disagree, and as 14th amendment US Citizens we are subject to it’s laws and statues, that is why the only legal way to get back under the organic Constitution is to legally correct our status from u.s citizen and back to the country\state nationality we where born in. Only then as a state national can you be free, legally from, taxes, driver license, carry permits, insurance, tickets and so much more, remember permits equal permission, is it a right or a privilege? US Citizens need permits ie permission, state nationals fall under the organic constitution of each individual country/state, and DO NOT need permits ie permission.

I am NOT a US Citizen, I am not an American, I am not an Irishman, I am not an Italian.
I am a New Jerseyian, expatriated to the country of Florida.

This is law, and requires an education to understand what I just said, and you can begin your education on my other thread.

So what do we have to give up for this freedom, we have to give up our political allegiance to Washington DC, and no longer eligible to receive their entitlements, such as SS, food stamps, section 8 or any other loans or services offered to their slaves, and we must be RESPONSIBLE for our own decisions. We must feed ourselves, we must be held accountable for our actions, don’t work don’t eat. This is just a quick outline.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Maybe you missed this little part of the title in your source article;

A SCIENTIFIC LEGAL THEORY

Your proposition is definitely NOT law. It's Theory just as stated in the title. It might be the way you'd like to have it but it's not the way it is. Orly Taitz is nothing more than an ignorant buffoon who came to this country from Russia after the end of the cold war and I'm supposed to accept her interpretation of American Law? I don't think so. Maybe you should spend some time studying the actual law yourself instead of accepting the stupid crap she continually promotes.

Furthermore, do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth? If both parents have to be U.S. citizens in order to give birth to a "natural born citizen" then most of us here today would not be citizens. Just exactly how many of the original settlers were U.S. citizens when they gave birth to our ancestors here in this country. If their offspring were ineligible to be natural born citizens then so were the next generation and so on. Be careful what you ask for.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
6 previous US Presidents had foreign born parents. Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish. Presidents with one immigrant parent are Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), whose mother was born in England, James Buchanan (1857-1861) and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers, and Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mothers were born respectively in England and Canada.

Obama will be the 7th US President with at least one foreign born President, since his father was a Kenyan native. His mother was born in Kansas.

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

If it did not apply to Jefferson, Jackson, Buchanan, Arthur, Wilson or Hoover then it does not apply to Obama.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

If you read the article you would realize it debunks and shows that Orly is a nut job. I love people that cant read the whole of something and assume that after the first paragraph they know what they are talking about.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

First it is only the fathers that matters and in the two cases you mentioned, both of their fathers were residence of the soil, prior the full acceptance of article 2. That is what allowed their eligibility to hold office.

And if I am incorrect on that statement just because the law was broken before, does it mean that law should always be broken for ever? I think not.

Its all mute, one we are 14th amendment citizens, and the big one, we are currently and have been almost since the great depression been operating under a (declared state of emergency) with this simple act, it makes the congress and the senate none existent, since it put the President at the top of power when it was designed to be the third.
edit on 28-4-2011 by drmeola because: to add paragraph

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola

First it is only the fathers that matters and in the two cases you mentioned, both of their fathers were residence of the soil, prior the full acceptance of article 2. That is what allowed their eligibility to hold office.

And if I am incorrect on that statement just because the law was broken before, does it mean that law should always be broken for ever? I think not.
edit on 28-4-2011 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

As long as the minor (candidate) is born in the US is all that matters.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I don't think so...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I don't think so...

I do, I am far smarter then you and considerably more well versed on this topic so sorry, go tout this somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
President Obama was born in the United States...end of story....now...Nostradamus predictions about Obama. "he predicted that Obama would become the President and as we all know that he did. He also predicted that Obama would come in to contact with a person who will be an anti-Christ and this contact will lead to the start of the Third world war, involving almost all the countries of the world"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join