It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realtime Live Geiger Updates and Groups

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Nice live twitter updates on the radiation from Fukushima
from Bakrad Radiation news.
twitter.com...#!/bakrad

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
In case no one has seen this,
start digging a big hole and make it comfortable!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Guess no one wants to be aware our cares about what has happened
and the implications of it all.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here is the latest on the US contamination from Fukushima
freepdfhosting.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

FOX news is raising the red flag about a 48% spike in Philadelphia infant deaths since Philly drinking water tests showed the highest levels of Japan nuclear radiation in the nation

www.counterpunch.org...
So,the truth is coming out.
Babies dying in Philly might be caused by the radiation from Japan.
edit on 17-6-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow!
What a relief,we don't have to worry about radiation from
Japan anymore.
We have our own to worry about.

Anti-nuclear groups have sounded the alarm about thousands of 55-gallon drums containing low-grade nuclear waste — gloves, tools and other contaminated items — about two miles from the fire. Lab officials said it was highly unlikely the blaze would reach the drums, and that the steel containers can in any case withstand flames and will be sprayed with fire-resistant foam if necessary.

www.statesman.com...

Just avoid beef,pork,corn,oats and soybean products for awhile and you will be just fine.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
And life goes on,
hug your kids and loved ones
and don't dwell on the negative
just live your life to the fullest.

Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
A friend of mine wrote this article that
pretty much sums up everything about the nuke disaster
in Japan.
We need to be more like him and be proactive.

On March 11th 2011 I was happily working on a portrait of two darling young sisters, when the earth shook in Japan. I put down my brushes, and went to the computer to investigate. I haven’t been back to my portrait, yet. The Jaws of Fukushima had me. The media kept concentrating on the earthquake and Tsunami, saying very little on the condition of their reactors at several nuclear plants. It soon became apparent that the reactor:”Fukushima 1”, was in the most trouble. The 4 explosions at the reactors and spent fuel pools came next, but we have only been shown film of reactors number 1 and number 3 exploding. Film of explosions at reactors number 2 and 4 have never been released to us “the public”. There have been problems with reactors 5 and 6, but the state of danger is unreleased. We stocked up on food, water and other supplies.

www.dianuke.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
And also,
leading biophysicist believe the government has been covering up the impact from the fallout from
Japan.

Forbes.com: Leading biophysicist casts critical light on gov’t reassurances that Americans were never at risk from Fukushima fallout

When radioactive fallout from Japan’s nuclear disaster began appearing in the United States this spring, the Obama Administration’s open-data policy obligated the government to inform the public, in some detail, what was landing here. Covering the story, I watched the government pursue what appeared to be two strategies to minimize public alarm: 1. It framed the data with reassurances like this oft-repeated sentence from the EPA: “The level detected is far below a level of public health concern.” The question, of course, is whose concern. 2. The EPA seemed to be timing its data releases to avoid media coverage.

enenews.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well,here you go,
homeland security is on top of things.
A new personal dosimeter,credit card size.
Thanks government!!

DHS's First Patent: A Citizen's Dosimeter! It fits in your wallet and can save your life. Adam Hutter, Director of NUSTL, presents Cecilia Murtagh (center) and Gladys Klemic with plaques commemorating DHS’s first patent. Not pictured: co-investigator Paul Bailey, now at the University of Maryland. (Jenny May) No matter how many plastic cards currently crowd your wallet, one day you may wish to make room for one more. The Department of Homeland Security(DHS)’s Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) has developed a miniaturized version of a dosimeter, a portable device used for measuring exposure to ionizing radiation, which can provide life-saving early detection in the unlikely event of a nuclear accident or dirty bomb.

www.dhs.gov...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just caught this on CNN.
I call,bs on it as far as their downplay on the radiation levels.

CNN) -- Minuscule levels of radiation from Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant incident have been detected in a widening number of U.S. states, but the Environmental Protection Agency reaffirmed this week that the levels represent no threat to public health.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I was using this one for awhile addition to the government ones. I don't know how valid it is, but whatever, I found it at that time:

www.radiationintokyo.com...
edit on 28-7-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
I was using this one for awhile addition to the government ones. I don't know how valid it is, but whatever, I found it at that time:

www.radiationintokyo.com...
edit on 28-7-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that.
Right back at you with another one.

news.lucaswhitefieldhixson.com...

I'm on about 5 different facebook sites dedicated to this.
edit on 28-7-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You can see Live Radiation also here,
this is from Toyohashi in Aich Prefecture/ this is between Nagoya and Tokyo!

push me

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Japan’s Fukushima catastrophe brings big radiation spikes to B.C.

After Japan’s Fukushima catastrophe, Canadian government officials reassured jittery Canadians that the radioactive plume billowing from the destroyed nuclear reactors posed zero health risks in this country. In fact, there was reason to worry. Health Canada detected massive amounts of radioactive material from Fukushima in Canadian air in March and April at monitoring stations across the country. The level of radioactive iodine spiked above the federal maximum allowed limit in the air at four of the five sites where Health Canada monitors levels of specific radioisotopes. On March 18, seven days after an earthquake and tsunami triggered eventual nuclear meltdowns at the Fukushima Daiichi plant in Japan, the first radioactive material wafted over the Victoria suburb of Sidney on Vancouver Island.

www.straight.com...

That's just in Canada.Wondering about the rest of the US.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
You can see Live Radiation also here,
this is from Toyohashi in Aich Prefecture/ this is between Nagoya and Tokyo!

push me

Thanks for that link!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here is a new update from Redlands,CA of Geiger counter readings live.

www.ustream.tv...

Looks kinda high to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

here's a real time reading from St Louis...Today. Aug 20th.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled

here's a real time reading from St Louis...Today. Aug 20th.

Thanks,dude,that is awesome,well for the info,not for what the readings are.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

EVACUATE FUKUSHIMA 福島の子供を守れ

PLEASE>>>>>Sign the petition now!!!
Link to petition to evacuate the kids

Please help by signing and donating if you can, but at least sign.
Thank You, rbrtj

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join