It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US cop slaps and then punches girl in face.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

You should see the video from another angle. Since you are from the UK, would you mind identifying the accent of the people who shot this other angle for me? I was rather appalled at how they seemed to think what was happening was great.

This shows a lot more of the action not only from another angle, but from earlier in the confrontation.

www.allvoices.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
She shouldn't have slapped him, because knowing how cops are if you hit them they will make sure they hit you back even stronger. Knowing how some females can be she probably thought she could just go all out and slap this cop in the face without retaliation, and that's not how it works, and that should not happen regardless. Still, the cop slapped her and landed a solid punch to her face. She is a grain of salt compared to not only him, but the other cop as well. So these two cops (whether physically slapped or not) couldn't detain this 100lb girl without whipping her around with a slap and punch?

Then im thinking what if this was my girlfriend and I was there. If that hog cop would have slapped and landed a punch to my girlfriends face(knowing they could detain her easily without throwing punches), im not sure there would be anything holding me back from literally knocking his teeth out of his mouth. But then im sure they would get me in so much ****, it actually wouldn't be worth it. I also don't like the fact that her panties are totally out and here is this fat male cop mounting her. Even though he's handcuffing her, I just can't imagine that happening to my girlfriend, i'd be beyond pissed off.

Great thing about it all is he will be rewarded for his outstanding level of courage in the face of grave danger. These are the type of fat pigs I wish were not wearing that uniform.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

sounds like a londener to me or maybe essex, deffinetely southern.

Yeah watched it again, they are cockney geezers. (London)
edit on 28-4-2011 by eyesdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Oh really? if he was pushing her head away why the hell did he withdraw his hand so quickly?! Here's a thought instead of being power hungry because you have a uniform on, why dont you help people....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Nice find. You can clearly see the girl who was hit was trying to break them up until the cap slapped or hit her, and then she went off. Bad response on both parts, but the cop is supposed to be the "mature" protector of civilian safety.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join