It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding: ET 'spying on Abbey'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
It's a bit early for the ball, Youtube says 3rd April upload. Oh! it's the Sun yuk yuk!

well spotted

your post just summed it all up, nothing else to say..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's a bit early for the ball, Youtube says 3rd April upload. Oh! it's the Sun yuk yuk!

Could you post the youtube video please, i cant seem to find it on there, i would be interested in reading the comments on the video

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Could you post the youtube video please, i cant seem to find it on there, i would be interested in reading the comments on the video

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Haha, and as usual The Sun proves just how much BS it's prepared to print.

It very well may be one of the best selling newspaper's, however it is by far the least respected.

Excellent find on the video front!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Lol. Hilarious
The ETs surely dont want to miss this happy occasion and wish the couple a happy life ahead.
Surely the couple deserve that.
To Add they have my Good Wishes too.God Bless Them.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I will never understand why people equate the term "U.F.O." to Aliens/Alien Spacecraft....

U.F.O.= Unidentified Flying Object, nothing more, nothing less.... does that make any reference to an E.T.??? NOOOOO!
If its in the sky and you don't know what it is, its a U.F.O. until a point in time where it is identified!!

No wonder America is going to $h!%... we can't even grasp the simple concept of an acronym

edit on 28-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
How is it the sun?

he zooms in on it?

just a thought, the sun doesn't seem that reasonable after actually watching the video..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Looks like the media are trying to hype up both the royal wedding and the ufo phenomena again considering that video was actually taken from like a month ago. The report makes you think it happened yesterday or something!

Blatent media spin!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliciaJacob
Looks like the media are trying to hype up both the royal wedding and the ufo phenomena again considering that video was actually taken from like a month ago. The report makes you think it happened yesterday or something!

Blatent media spin!

Its social network marketing, it generates revenue ...!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am another British person who doesnt care for Royalty.
I dont know ANYONE who is either.

But if Dave the Alien is going, I might watch

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
That is a pretty good find this guy made. It's far enough in the sky that nobody sees it except for him, and he has to zoom in to catch it on video.. otherwise, you don't see anything (notice that when he zooms out that nothing is visible). This guy even adds a nice touch by zooming out and then showing you the people around so that you know that it isn't fake. Too bad we can't see anything except blurry lights in the sky. But, hey, I guess that without the lights that we wouldn't see anything at all

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Why exactly was the person filming, filming the roof tiles of a building? ......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join