It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

royal wedding, hitler connection..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
heres one for all you conspiracy theorists, i found a little connection (coincidence) here..
not sure if it has already been covered..

the royal wedding tomorrow 29/4/2011 and hitlers wedding to eva are on the same day.. hitlers being 29/4/1945

thats it.. sorry for the short post, but i dont really have an opinion on it, noticed it and thought i would put it out there for the guys interested in this stuff..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

the royal wedding tomorrow 29/4/2011 and hitlers wedding to eva are on the same day.. hitlers being 29/4/1945

Thousands of other couples have married, and will marry, on this day also..

I doubt it means anything.

Just sayin'
edit on 28-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

link   

Spooky stuff, I'm sure the one that dressed up as Hitler once will know that too, the Neo Nazi piece of sh*t.

link   
Considering the Kabbalistic facination with dates it probably is significant
They say there are NO accidents in politics
Hitler always did credit the US and Britian as his inspiration and facilitator for his policies of eugenics
sachs cobourg gotha...go figure
goldman sachs ..ya know?

edit on 28-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Hitler always did credit the US and Britian as his inspiration and facilitator for his policies of eugenics
Americans hate that fact.And the fact that he used our "cleansing" of the native american's as a blueprint for the jews.Weird date though didn't he die the same day?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This really is NOT surprising at all.

These dark hats love staging events on particular days that also have some cosmological significance.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude

Originally posted by Danbones
Americans hate that fact.And the fact that he used our "cleansing" of the native american's as a blueprint for the jews.Weird date though didn't he die the same day?

apparently they both married on this day and commited suicide the next day..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The roots of the Royal family are German - Queen Victoria's mother tongue was German.

Their family name is Mountbatten, which was changed from Battenberg because it sounded too german during WWII.

Not that i am saying that the wedding date is anything other than a coincidence, but it's definitely unfortunate......

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It is difficult to see much significance in the fact that Hitler wedded and Prince William will wed on the same day, albeit many years apart. I am sure the parties concerned chose the day for other reasons - weather, convenience, etc. There is no reason to think that there is some sinister undertone.

It might be fun to imagine that the royals are paying homage to Germany's fallen fascist or telegraphing their intention to have their chosen heir emulate his terrible acts of bastardry, but I find it hard to draw much satisfaction from this when two young people, obviously in love, are simply marrying.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This makes me believe that those who think that Prince Williams is the Antichrist are right. Dates are so important to the "illuminati" or whatever these people think they are. I think they are just playing out rituals because their ancestors have done it for so long, they have to keep the tradition going. Just my thoughts on this post.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

It is probably nothing but after all these birther threads, Nibiru threads, Crop Circle dis-informants (a personal jest) it is a refreshing diversion from the most recent news here on ATS so while I am waiting for a personal nurse, already a full hour late, I am eating it up.

There are no coincidences.

There are no coincidences.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by helloblindhumans
This makes me believe that those who think that Prince Williams is the Antichrist are right. Dates are so important to the "illuminati" or whatever these people think they are. I think they are just playing out rituals because their ancestors have done it for so long, they have to keep the tradition going. Just my thoughts on this post.

This should push you over the edge-

www.grailcode.net...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You know,

If you go back in history, you can ascribe a date or other number to a vast suite of nefarious characters or ill happening.

Numbers are just numbers
... there is no significance here.

I was wondering how long it would take though, to find some coincidence between the Royal Wedding and a purported link to some conspiracy.... I'm surprised it's only now.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Wow...
Im convinced. Too much evidence

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Hundreds of thousands of couples worldwide will marry tomorrow because it's the "Day of Destiny" on 29 April

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There are NO coincidences. Tomorrow billions of slaves will line the streets obediently waving union jacks and watching on the telly. Round the world people will oooh and ah at this disgusting, in your face display of outrageous, absurd oppulence. While your brothers and sisters starve, the clan of the Reptile asserts it's ancient, obsolescent dominance. They are parasites upon humanity. Sachs Gotha or Goldman Sachs, it's time for you to all fade away. You were the bad dream, now go away. Royalty, what a joke! What a hillarious joke. Royal farts stink too!! Ha, ha,ha!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've been saying this since the day I left work and saw the date all over the Evening Standard. Also, the Middletons have been staying in London at the Goring Hotel.

...and by 'saying this since...' I actually mean 'saying IN JEST since...' because it's so obvious a parallel that only history students and windmill-tilters must surely take any notice in.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have already stated this in several times in other threads related to the wedding, it is also the sacrificial date of Walpurgis eve .Followed by May day represented by the Goddess Diana .

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
The roots of the Royal family are German - Queen Victoria's mother tongue was German.

Their family name is Mountbatten, which was changed from Battenberg because it sounded too german during WWII.

Not that i am saying that the wedding date is anything other than a coincidence, but it's definitely unfortunate......

You got three stars for this ? It was actually Saxe-coburg-gotha ! Still germanic yes .The name was changed because of King Edwards relationship with Hittler and had nothing to do with him abdicating the throne to marry a commoner .Hmmm hang on waitie katie is said to be a commoner (not).So their you go again .Funny Wallis Simpson , the one who married King Edward was burried on this date 29/4 in 1986 .Ah just another coincidence no ?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Who said it was anything to do with marrying a commoner (which Kate Middleton IS, by the way.....)?

We are both wrong - me because it was Price Philips family name that was Battenberg (my bad - i kind of knew what i meant), and it was change in the era around WW1, and hence nothing to do with Edward or Hitler (your bad......).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join