It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape-shifting creature terrorizing South African town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Shape-shifting creature terrorizing South African town

www.datelinezero.com

The creature has not yet been accused of hurting people or livestock. But it has become something of a disquieting presence in the town. Sightings of the monster began over a month ago when it was seen by mourners attending two separate funerals, one police officer said.

“The community says that the monster changes shape while you are looking at it,” Warrant Officer Zandisile Nelani said last week. The creature had been sighted on a number of occasions near a church and only appeared at night...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.news24.com
www.news24.com

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I cannot imagine what these people could "rationally" be seeing. According to the article the thing has been seen near a church, for the most part. It's also been seen near the town's pub.

Naturally, people are afraid to go out at night. Townspeople have been pestering the police to do something about this. Someone even took a photo of the thing, although I haven't been able to find a copy of it online. (Maybe someone else here will find something, if the police have shared the photo with the press.)

The only other thing I can find are 2 articles posted at News24, which I included in the "additional news links" section.

What could these people be seeing? Or maybe this could be chalked up to mass hysteria?

www.datelinezero.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Please contribute to preexisting story posted in Breaking Alternative News HERE..

Thank you.

Thread closed.

join