It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two groups of Middle Eastern men caught on the Arizona/Mexico border...others managed to escape

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Link:

Link

TWO GROUPS OF MIDDLE-EASTERN INVADERS CAUGHT IN COCHISE COUNTY IN PAST SIX WEEKS

However, seasoned Border Patrol field agents have shared some disturbing information with the Tumbleweed as well as other civilian sources with the hope the information will make it to the general public.
The Tumbleweed has verified information that a flood of middle-eastern males have been caught entering the country illegally east of Douglas, Arizona. The increased patrols in the Huachuca Mountains area of Cochise County, seems to have diverted the flow of OTMs, other than Mexicans east to the Chiricahua Mountains......

On or about the early morning hours of June 13, 2004 Border patrol agents from the Willcox station encountered a large group of suspected illegal border crossers, estimated to be around 158, just east of the Sanders Ranch near the foothills of the Chiricauha Mountains. 71 suspected illegal aliens were apprehended; among them were 53 males of middle-eastern descent.......

On or about the evening of June 21, 2004, agents from the Willcox Border Patrol station apprehended 24 members of a larger group of Arabic speaking males located just east of the Pierce/Sunsites area of Cochise County. At least half of the males escaped capture and disappeared into the United States.

With all the talk about a possible terrorist attack before the election, you would think our border patrol would be doing a better job keeping illegals out of this country. They're not going to try to come in through Canada again...they've tried that already. It's the Mexican border we should be watching, and it appears that we are not.

[edit on 29-7-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You must realize the SIZE of this border... Personally, I think we should erect a nice big wall with electrified barbed wire on top, and a few machine gun turrets, but that's just me. Better yet, simply give the ranchers free reign to shoot illegals at will (as they are the ones why are constantly repairing their fences, losing livestock, etc.)...

There are plenty of opportunities for LEGAL immigration... Illegals are a serious drain to the economy...especially once they breed "instant citizens".

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You must realize the SIZE of this border... Personally, I think we should erect a nice big wall with electrified barbed wire on top, and a few machine gun turrets, but that's just me. Better yet, simply give the ranchers free reign to shoot illegals at will (as they are the ones why are constantly repairing their fences, losing livestock, etc.)...

There are plenty of opportunities for LEGAL immigration... Illegals are a serious drain to the economy...especially once they breed "instant citizens".

why, how very Jew-erican of you.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiCkBoY

Well maybe the Jews had the right idea.

[edit on 7/29/2004 by Eastern_Diamondback]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

why... what a sick boy.

I wonder if you have any comment on the subject of the post?

I recall seeing a post not long ago, (it was an old post as I was reading through the board material) theorizing that the US southern border would be utilized due to it's unsecured nature. Well, here we have indications that such a prediction may in fact be a reality. The question that we need to ponder is, how many made it through? And, might this indicate preparations for an attack in the populated areas of the western coast?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This was in today's paper:

www.chron.com...

It talks about how the border patrol is under funded so much that a lot of times when the BP encounters illeagals from countries other than Mexico along the southern border, they are either released on their own word to show up before a judge at a later date or they are released without being ran through the terror data base.

It also points out the problems the BP had concerning one woman from South Africa. They thought she was acting strange so they ran her through a data base and she showed up clean. Something made someone check her again and she turned out to be on a suspected terrorist list.

I always thought the border patrol ALWAYS detained Middle Eastern citizens to be checked out before they were to be deported. According to this article they dont always do because of funding.

Funny they have plenty of money to fight the after effects of terrorism or to go to Iraq but they still dont try to fund the border patrol properly. Wouldn't it make more since to give the border patrol the money they need to at least be able to check these people out before letting them go? They could very well let OBL himself slip through the cracks.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well, we've had the problem with BP for years always turning a blind eye to illegal aliens. Supposedly it is because the illegals come in to do temporary/seasonal work for low wages that American's won't do.

So, if you up the BP budget, the illegals won't come in to do that work and it would "hurt" the farming industry. This is what the farmers in this area tell me.

IMO, keep them all out. We don't know who they are, what their intentions are. Perhaps a huge wall (great wall of china?), barbed wire, electronic sensors, drones, and a guard every 100 feet with orders to shoot and ask questions later, would stop all of it.

It sounds excessive, but if they can't get in, they cannot attack us.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i am a non white who came to this country as an immigrant the legal way. I have no problems with a giant wall and shoot trespassers mentality. I don't get the jew-erican correlation here???????

Why can't the mexicans just wait their turn and go about it the legal way like everyone else. Our borders are a huge risk and it may soon come to pass that we find out that the terrorists involved in the next attack entered this country via mexico.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Cut taxes! That will increase the Border Patrol's budget!
This is yet another example of how Bush is not keeping us safe through his economic policies. Don't even mention the Coast Guard's budget!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcherI don't get the jew-erican correlation here???????

I believe they are equating a barbed wire fence along our nation's border to Hitler's placing jews behind barbed wire during WWII. Not the same thing IMO.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
As long as employers can hire illegal immigrants at slave wages (with taxpayers effectively subsidizing the difference through "entitlements", "free" education and "free" medical care) and not face any negative consequences, illegal immigration will continue unabated.

It's worth bearing in mind that illegal aliens do not only work on farms, they are exploited in every business sector where cheap, unskilled labor is needed.

Turns out that's pretty much all of them. There are endless ways of making a low-paid underclass slave useful in virtually any business environment, and sure enough, that's precisely what is happening.

Like the War on Drugs, the War on Illegal Immigration cannot be won until demand ends. And as with illegal drugs, that's not likely to ever happen. When will employers lose their taste for workers who don't complain or go on strike and will work for half of minimum wage? An optimistic guess is about three days after never.

If you're looking for a partisan scapegoat, then blame the Democrats and Republicans, both of which are up to their ears in kickbacks and contributions from business interests who like things the way they are. As long as these two parties are in power, you can expect nothing substantive to be done about this problem, just symbolic puffery, empty, sanctimonious rhetoric and token gestures that change nothing.

In the case of securing our borders from terrorist infiltration, dollars come before lives, whether they be the lives if illegal immigrants who die in the deserts or the lives of Americans who die in terrorist attacks. The bottom line is the bottom line. Deaths are just part of the cost of doing business.

That's just the way it is, tragic though it must be.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
As for putting a wall along the border, didn't Harold Coyle go into this in one of his novels? I'll look it up. When he put it into the actual numbers that would be required, I think it was obviously impractical.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Impractical? China made their wall ages ago...

i am a non white who came to this country as an immigrant the legal way. I have no problems with a giant wall and shoot trespassers mentality. I don't get the jew-erican correlation here???????

I think this defends the statement better than I could....

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Militarize the border its quite simple and it would work. At a time when America is fighting a war on Terror this should have been the first thing to be done to secure the people of the United States. No country is going to launch a nuke at America its going to get sneaked into the country and the easiest way is across our porous borders. Countries all across the globe use military to secure their borders.

Will either Kerry or Bush do this?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
No, because they'll take a wall that at most would cost millions, and then estimate the cost at BILLIONS....

a no mans land with mines, the wall with electrified barbed wire.

The problem with the border is that it's huge, and this takes a LOT of manpower to patrol the "nice" way, and IT simply isn't practical (as we see on a daily basis).

A border like I mentioned, would take VERY few to actually patrol, as fear of getting blown to ribbons would do the job adequetely....and it would actually SAVE money in the longrun, that we are currently paying for in lost jobs, taxes, welfare to support instant citizens, money made by illegals getting wired to Mexico (and not put back into our economy), etc.

[edit on 29-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DramaticPause

why... what a sick boy.

I wonder if you have any comment on the subject of the post?

I recall seeing a post not long ago, (it was an old post as I was reading through the board material) theorizing that the US southern border would be utilized due to it's unsecured nature. Well, here we have indications that such a prediction may in fact be a reality. The question that we need to ponder is, how many made it through? And, might this indicate preparations for an attack in the populated areas of the western coast?

That was a comment on the post he made, or did you not see that. Have you seen Israel lately, is it working there?

Go and kill the enemy in their own country and then construct a big fence around your own, Wise up.

No wonder the USA is in the state we all see today.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Illegals are not the only problem on the border.

Thousands of Mexican soldiers, often ill-trained draftees, have been moved up to the border allegedly to fight narcotics smuggling. Many times these armed men cross the border chasing drug traffickers.

Anytime you have the Mexican military running around with all these weapons and military gear its quite frightening, said Raleigh Leonard, a Border Patrol public information officer.

The magazine cites incidents such as the one in March 2000 where soldiers in two Mexican army Humvees fired on Border Patrol agents in El Paso, Texas, and another in October, when 10 Mexican soldiers fired at a Border Patrol helicopter in California.

www.newsmax.com...

An agent reported coming across three heavily armed Mexican soldiers riding in a Humvee near Papago Farms, about 90 miles southwest of Tucson.

The agent said he drove away, but a shot ripped through the windows of his Border Patrol vehicle as he fled.

Mexican officials said Tuesday they think the shooter was not a soldier. The local garrisons along the Sonora-Arizona border reported they had nobody in the area, said Roberto Rodriguez Hernandez, the director of protection and consular affairs for the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Relations.

www.freerepublic.com...

The union representing the Border Patrol agents in San Diego said two agents were shot at on Oct. 24 by a group of 10 armed Mexican soldiers, some of whom had surrounded them after crossing into the United States.

Despite the union's demands for an investigation, Border Patrol and Mexican officials have closed the books on the case. Officials say there was no evidence that shots were fired.

www.dslextreame.com...

The sad thing is that these ranchers and property owners are being arrested for mistreating the illegals causing problems on their properety and destroying it.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
For all them that did not understand the Jew comment (humm) it had nothing to do with Hitler or the 2nd world war, have you seen what has been going on in Israel at this time?

I strongly suggest you go read some other news channel and stop listening to the propaganda being spooned to you by FOX.

[edit on 29-7-2004 by SiCkBoY]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That was a comment on the post he made, or did you not see that. Have you seen Israel lately, is it working there?

The Israeli wall has been working very well. Now rather than suicide bombing offensives, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and Al-Aqsa Martyrs have taken to launching inaccurate and ineffective rockets into Israeli territory.

You sound like a combination of Sinead O'Connor and Bono (that's not a compliment).

[edit on 7/29/2004 by Eastern_Diamondback]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
To the writer who said, "How very Jew-american of you," I would like to reply that, if we had the guts of the Israelis, the nervous public would have a lot less to worry about.

If I were king, I'd wall off the Border and have the military patrol it. The Texas Rangers were created to keep Mexicans out of Texas. Their original command was to shoot any illegals they found. This was very effective and until the rules changed, Texas had a lot of difficulty finding any illegal immigrants.

Now, because so many have been offered amnesty - and the vote - no politicians in either party are willing to do what is necessary. Our federal laws require that illegals be rounded up and returned as soon as legally possible. Instead, they roam freely in every large city in this country.

In Florida where I live, every neighborhood within 15 miles has illegals packed into single homes. Almost any neighbor can point out to the local police, INS or border agents who they are but it's virtually impossible to get them off their fat butts and arrest these people.

Our borders, our national culture and our language cannot last many more decades. According to the History Channel, the ancient Roman Empire fell apart for this reason more than any other. So many illegals came into Rome that the government lost control of these people and eventually they overcame the existing (and corrupt, gutless) government.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join