It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Before the royal wedding, ufo are taking place over England : here is one changing form over London
www.youtube.com...=130

It's one of the most strange UFO for me.
Now we have an analysis for this one
www.niburunews.com...:space-ship-filmed-over-westminster-abbey-in-london-video&catid=9:ufo&Itemid =28

Conclusion : if you see many ufo tomorrow, it means UFO are attracted by a thing.
Any thoughts for this ufo ? What do you think it is ?

edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
1. Looks more like a balloon arch to me.
2. If it's not balloons it's a space serpent.
3. A Space Ship like Enterprise =

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Weird how it looks kinda like a cloud.Perhaps a cloaked observer?
I am sure someone will prove it a chinese lantern or something along those lines.

edit on 28-4-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Whats that vid got to do with the Royal wedding, it was uploaded in March , well at least that particular vid was. Whether there are earlier vids I dont know.

Anyway I think its been discussed on here before and alot of the conclusions came to a hand glider.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

It kind of looks like a space serpent. They've been spotted over Scotland, as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

If it is a cloud,as the uploader of the video suggests,is a lonely one in a perfectly clear sky.
A balloon can't stay in the same spot for 30 minutes and change shapes,so that's out of the way as well.
Definetely not a chinese lantern.
Not a flare.

I also don't see the connection to the royal wedding,since the video is from March 19th.

I have no idea what this is,a good find OP.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
Before the royal wedding, ufo are taking place over England : here is one changing form over London
www.youtube.com...=130

It's one of the most strange UFO for me.
Now we have an analysis for this one
www.niburunews.com...:space-ship-filmed-over-westminster-abbey-in-london-video&catid=9:ufo&Itemid =28

Conclusion : if you see many ufo tomorrow, it means UFO are attracted by a thing.
Any thoughts for this ufo ? What do you think it is ?

edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

This has been posted before and to be honest it does look like balloons. Not discrediting it, but it is easy for people to claim that is what it is.

I think it's interesting however, that over the last 10 - 15 years when there have been major events, UFO's have been spotted. Why is this do you think? Are they time travellers? I don't think they are, but it is interesting none the less.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Why would aliens give a toss about a dumbass wedding? How would they even know about it?
I really can't imagine an alien reading the Daily Mail over his breakfast coffee and cornflakes.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
1. Looks more like a balloon arch to me.

At the very beginning of the video, the little girl asks, "is that the balloons"?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Looks like a long piece of cellophane from packaging, and there seems to be another blob further up and to the left.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Or how bout a cloud cloacked as a ufo!?!?!

sorry im in a silly mood!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think a big reason why a lot of ufo's appear during major events, is that a greater number of people are around with cameras.Sometimes when there is a long wait for things to start folks get bored and look around more. More eyes looking to the sky, more chance of seeing things that are not normally noticed.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It has strange flight patterns , And looks a lot like the ones showed in the Jaime Maussan's Documentaries.
Really strange . It has not the form nor the flight characteristics we know here on earth. Unless they filled Balloons with swamp gas?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That's really sttrange, it moves wrong to be a balloon and it looks like a serpent type snake.

Looks similar to whatever it is in the video on this link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just for the record I don't believe these are actually space serpents just a wierd similarity between the objects

top topics

join