It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Birth Certificate is fake right? Here is what I propose.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If it is faked let's duplicate the results guys. Do an experiment.

You claim the White House used Adobe Illustrator. I have to ask...why?

Do you think they would do that bad of a job forging the document if it was forged? Get real guys.

So I'm proposing we duplicate it in Adobe Illustrator.

Prove to me that you aren't grasping at straws.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
How about you be more specific with what you are asking for. Just about anyone can make the BC say whatever they want, it's a matter of do I or anyone else want to waste our time doing it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Besides these people don't want proof. They want a new President and they will just keep making stuff up until they get one.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Its not just the layers that seem fake but his name,race and where he was born.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I have an idea.

how about all of you demanding Obamas provide ME YOUR birth certificates. But that won't be enough. I'll also expect signed affidavits from people you grew up with and went to school with. i would also expect DNA sequencing to prove you are a human being.

Yeah that's just silly for me to expect you to prove you exist to me isn't it? So how about another idea?

How about we stop flooding the boards with stupid birth certificate threads. Pick one, stick with it, stop creating new threads.

Again I know that's just silly cause people refuse to even use search so it's a non option.

Idea #3. Create an entire forum section dedicated to this stupid birth certificate crap and keep it all neatly organized over there so i don't have to see 3 or 4 birth certificate threads every time i check the new topics.
edit on 28-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If he has indeed released such an obvious fake - he is damn confident that the media will continue to be in the bag for him - after all it is in their overwhelming interest to make sure that he is never found out as a fraud,just look at the way they have instantly accepted this as proof without the slightest suggestion that it ought to be subject to forensic testing.

Doing it this way he gets the media to be able to pretend that he has fully complied with the 'silly racist birther demands' - and yet will still be able to paint the continued claims of inelligibility as conspiracy nonesense.

It is probably a losing battle to continue to press the inelligibility issue - the stakes are simply too high for the establishment to ever concede it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
The Birth Certificate is fake right?
No.

Originally posted by Viking9019
Its not just the layers that seem fake but his name,race and where he was born.
That was surprisingly honest. We suspected you had a problem with “his name, race and where he was born.”

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think this video does a pretty good job of proving it is not OCR that causes the results. You may have to watch the whole thing to get the point he makes, he starts off slow just to make sure everybody understands what he is talking about.

edit on 28-4-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Mnemeth1 already did it.

www.fascistsoup.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Besides these people don't want proof. They want a new President and they will just keep making stuff up until they get one.

Just like they tried to do to Bush II.

Just like they tried to do to Clinton.

The hypocrisy factor is the people that all of the sudden think this is a new and terrible thing to do.

Maybe terrible, but hardly a new thing to do.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

How about we stop flooding the boards with stupid birth certificate threads. Pick one, stick with it, stop creating new threads. Again I know that's just silly cause people refuse to even use search so it's a non option.

I felt this needed to be posted. Personally I find the whole thing silly about Obama.

:|

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
As stated there are several threads already open which are discussing the issue.

Please add your comments to the existing threads.

Closed.

~Keeper

top topics

join