It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a thread ever been moved from BTS to ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Just an off the wall question that popped into my head as I was waking up this morning and readying myself for the day....

Has a topic that has ever been posted to BTS been so worthy of being moved to ATS? ...and not posted by mistake mind you, more for the "ATS worthiness" of the content posted that thwarted the move.

I know that topics are often posted on ATS and moved to BTS, rightly so in the cases that I have bared witness to. None the less, has this ever occurred in the opposite direction? If so, how was that determination made (in a nutshell of course)?

Just curious...please thwart all negative replies that you may regarding this post, to the following:

ATS Negative Reply Department

Good Day ATS, see you soon enough

Respectfully,
UberL33t

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I am new as a Mod, so I don't know if it has "ever" happened, but I think it is important to note that it isn't so much the quality of thread as it is the subject and context of the thread.

If a thread was opened in BTS, but the subject and context of the replies was all about a conspiracy, then I can see it being moved over to ATS. That would be a "mistake" in where it was posted though, not a reflection of the quality of the thread.

The same is true for the opposite moved. A thread could be posted in general conspiracies, but the subject is more of a rant, and the context of the replies is more chit chat and rant related, and therefore the thread is moved to those more appropriate forums. Again, it isn't a reflection of the quality of the thread, just the subject and the context of it.

I have seen some high-quality rants!!

new topics

join