It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargazers around southern saskatchewan, North Dakota and Montana!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
For the last few nights I looked up and 2 times I seen in the last week, including tonight, around 230am a bright white light that looked like a meteor descending toward where we were (Saskatoon, SK) then it looked like it flew back up whatever it was. It looked like it descended toward the city and you could tell that it retreated back toward the sky because of the light clouds passing over head.

Anyone see anything like this?

I appreciate any and all input.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Im probably way out with this but is this anything similar?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

I live in the U.K and I have seen 2 similar sightings over the last week.

On Tuesday 18th April I was out in the garden with my wife at about 11.00 BST. We were talking about the vastness of space and how difficult it is to comprehend just how BIG the universe is, when whilst looking up I saw a flash.

At first I thought it was an plane at high altitude, so didn't initially say anything to my wife, then bang a second flash. This time I told her about and she tried looking for it, but nothing.

Then we started scanning the skies and we both saw around 5-6 flashes coming from different areas in the sky at an extremely high altitude. I don't know what these were but they were not meteors and they were not conventional aircraft. I mean these flashes were too bright to be aircraft at that altitude.

Last night I was in the garden by myself, having a smoke (only tobacco) and I looked at the same area of the sky that I first saw the flash last week. To my surprise within 20 seconds or so, Flash!! I couldn't believe it. This time though the object seemed to be descending and every 2-3 seconds very large flashes, getting brighter as it was descending. I kept my eye on the object and then, this I couldn't believe, it accelerated off in a southerly direction making a 90 degree turn in the proccess. It accelerated off with such speed I couldn't even estimate. I am not saying this is E.T, but if we have aircraft with this technology, Jesus, we are much more advanced than I thought we were.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Not as big but the window of the action seemed like roughly 10 seconds where the light become very bright white and luminescent then dashed off to the left a bit from it's original position.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

excellent excellent! So the 2 of us aren't crazy lol. Thanks for confirming and sharing I appreciate that

I was skimming through some stuff and read something about space born rockets/missiles being tested right now thus causing weird lights as such. Be nice to see a genuine UFO pass over head or something as such.

thanks for sharing though.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

No we're not going crazy!!

Thankfully the first time my wife was with me, otherwise I could easily jump to this conclusion.

Thanks for thread, interesting things going on in the skies. I will keep you posted on any other sightings. Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Hi i saw the same thing last week on monday at 11:00 PM in Toronto,
But the only difference the one that i saw was bleu.

I really don't know what to say more then i saw it twice, About 40 minutes of interval, First one that i saw
was going down north the 2nd one was south they went down fast.

What i saw you can see it in this video at 2:27 but the one that i saw
went from sky to ground in 1 second

PS: And 5 minutes later choppers flying around but it was from a Distance of about 10 miles.
edit on 28-4-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: Add video

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Trippy and amazing thanks for sharing! watched the entire video and what you saw must have been quite the sight!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Yeah were not crazy I don't doubt my senses unless Im afraid. Im almost certain if I met whatever was responsible for the lights I would almost certainly become afraid but I see tons of lights while Im smoking outside. Some that can be dismissed as satellites just passing over some just blipping in the sky and some that just look like white lights passing by or whatever.

I hate the creepy nights though. Where everything has an eerie stillness to it and I do end up seeing some wierd lights lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Hi,

I think I saw the same thing as you in Northern England on 8th April 2011 which appears to be the same thing seen in Melbourne, Australia, two hours earlier on the 8th.

Here is a link to my thread regarding it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is very interesting! These flashes are very different from what one usually hears in UFO reports. Perhaps the flashes have something to do with the craft's propulsion system? I think there's a possibility that this could be some new black project air/spacecraft being taken out for test runs.
edit on 28-4-2011 by zyrna539 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by zyrna539 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I am going to be watching this! Was there any sound?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I am going to be watching this! Was there any sound?

That was another thing I realised, there was no sound. Although to be fair it was at such an altitude initially, but even when it was descending there wasn't any noise.

I think it is some sort of military craft being tested personally, but having witnessed how it was able to make a 90 degree turn and accelerate the way it did, it does make you wonder.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
They are coming to watch. From all over the galaxy they are coming to
watch some type of event unfold. Something the earth is going through
now. I don't think any of us completely understand what's going on but
I'm pretty sure we're going to find out.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

OK....I have been following the "roaring sound" being heard all over the world. I have heard it personally. Sometimes flashes of light are involved. So I have been trying to find out if there is a connection between the two...thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I haven't seen anything like this, myself. I was out most nights this past couple of weeks. Have you seen this before and if so does it occur at approximately the same time? Would like information so I can be more likely to see this myself.

Thanks

top topics

join