It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Help Me? Google Dowloads.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I have an awesome video, but its 4 hours long, and I would like to be able to watch it offline. Is there anyway that I can do this? I tried a downloader called Orbit, but it is not working. Any advice will help... I mean if it does help

Thanks in advance, NRE.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Use Firefox, and go to add-ons, and type "Download Google videos"

Its called "Download Flash and video" I have not used this one, I only have done the Youtube one.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

The Youtube one works really good.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I run the Firefox browser and use this...

Download Helper

it will download just about any kind of video.. also music and pictures...
its a cool little add-on!

Hope that helps

edit on 4/28/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I have an awesome video, but its 4 hours long, and I would like to be able to watch it offline. Is there anyway that I can do this? I tried a downloader called Orbit, but it is not working. Any advice will help... I mean if it does help

Thanks in advance, NRE.

I use a combination of Firefox, FlashGot and Orbit. FlashGot is a really good addon for Firefox, it basically just grabs the videos url which you can then use to download the video.

Install Firefox, get FlashGot on it and then just play the video, right click anywhere on the page and select FlashGot media. The only sites I've found that don't do this are some TV sites, such as YLE and ABC.
edit on 28.4.11 by iamaperson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thank you guys soooooo much, I have FF, and when I downloaded the add on, Orbit started working and I am downloading now. Now I have to figure out how to get it on a DVD and I will be in documentary heaven

Thanks again, NRE.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Your welcome and...

Magic Video Converter

I have the full version... and I know the full version will convert .flv video format to any format you want...
making it easy to burn to DVD

Happy Hunting

-Evol Eric

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

I use SUPER, the full version is free and the program converts most formats, including of course flv to a dvd compatible format.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Thanks in advance, NRE.

Use the Keepvid site.
keepvid.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Thank you guys soooooo much, I have FF, and when I downloaded the add on, Orbit started working and I am downloading now. Now I have to figure out how to get it on a DVD and I will be in documentary heaven

Thanks again, NRE.

Use WinFF (it is free).
To convert any video file to MPG so your DVD-Video-burning program understands it.
Windows 7's own DVD-Video burner use that file format.

winff.org...
edit on 2011-4-30 by tomten because: spelling..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I occasionally use FVD Suite..but everything else mentioned above is actually very good.

top topics

join