It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know we live in strange times?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
You wanna know how? Just look at this site...and pay attention. They're searching for the chosen one. Call me crazy I don't care.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Which site do you mean?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lifespath420

ATS

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
How do you know that they search for the chosen one? and who is the 'chosen' one and what is he/she gonna do?
The whole internet is a spy-watch thing anyway

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

I don't have proof of course. The chosen one is the one that can bend the rules of the Matrix...the next Jesus. Look at the dream threads. Many of them are indirectly inquiring about characteristics " the one " would have. Do you have dreams about flying...do you have dreams about seeing future events etc. and then...constantly threads about bloodtype pop up that inquire what kind of bloodtype you have. If somebody's not searching for something/someone then I don't know what they're doing...just look at the threads and keep in mind that they're meant to find somebody. You'll know what I mean...you'll notice a bunch of similar threads that are inquiring about specific information.
edit on 28-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
How do you know that they search for the chosen one? and who is the 'chosen' one and what is he/she gonna do?

There is no chosen one. If there was a way or religion that truly worked, we'd all be rich, and spiritually enlightened at the same time. Billions of people have looked for the way or the chosen one. And you'll always see that the people who usually make a big thing out of this are the people who want your money. You are the chosen one.Have a good day

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

ok, i'm willing to go down this hole.
who is the 'they' you're talking about?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
There is no chosen one.The universe created us to live and die.Thats it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gutfeel

Yes. Exactly. I want your money. That's why I posted this thread. I'll wait in the yard for your money to come falling from the sky.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
reply to post by dude69

I don't know. But seriously. Look at the threads and keep in mind they're meant to find somebody...especially the dream threads.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

reply to post by dude69

I don't know. But seriously. Look at the threads and keep in mind they're meant to find somebody...especially the dream threads.

I think your some what paranoid....
Why would they look on ATS and not FB??

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by exo87

Originally posted by dude69

reply to post by dude69

I think your some what paranoid....
Why would they look on ATS and not FB??

...look at these threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
People on ATS are looking for strange things all the time.It's what we do here most of the time.

We do live in strange times,but if you ask your grandparents about 50 years ago they will tell you that they were strange times back then.And if we had access to people that lived 100 years ago,they will tell you the same thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I know we live in strange times because statistically speaking these are the most fruitful, healthy, peaceful times in recorded history....
... and things are only going to get better! With a few hiccups along the way of course...

edit on 28-4-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

...I'm not going to call you crazy. I will say that you're lacking in some critical thinking skills though. Saying to look at a public internet forum instead of to...I dunno...conduct some sort of proper rational inquiry is a bit irrational.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Now seriously, I am born at midnight 11:50 and I have flying dreams and even more strange ones. So does that count? I am serious and of course single

Hey..but am only talking about the possibilies..you know..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gutfeel

Originally posted by radkrish

There is no chosen one. If there was a way or religion that truly worked, we'd all be RICH, and spiritually enlightened at the same time. Billions of people have looked for the way or the chosen one. And you'll always see that the people who usually make a big thing out of this are the people who want your money. You are the chosen one.Have a good day

Wow you must be really sad if you believe that money is really worth something, religion is way older than any form of currency so...
Also, if I could be happy, the last thing I want would be money

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

Rich in the sense each and everyone would have all the things necessary to live life. So that we all can work towards consciousness. He may have meant that too if am right.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

top topics

join