It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's New Question for Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

didn't Obama make many references to "white man" in his books?
is that not racist?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965
This is becoming pathetic.

You have a black president.

Live with it.

It's the American way! Prove you are worthy as a minority. Pull yourself up out of the gutter, try harder, prove more and then prove it again

When it's all said and done, we will still hear crap like "well...we still want OUR country back!" Like children that have to be taught how to share.

How do we know that all of his records weren't checked? Mandatory to check every inch of a candidate's life. How is Obama getting through all these check points? The man did everything he was required to do in order to get that job. Passed every check point and then some, so let this man do his damn job!

Too many racial undertones and "radicals" throughout this Presidency.

edit on 28-4-2011 by skindoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by beezzer

I did not say anything about 99% of your post. We should absolutely challenge Obama on his policies. I have said this in every birther thread. It baffles me that birthers choose to focus on a birth certificate when there are so many real issues to discuss.

I agree with the problems regarding affirmative action. I could have benefited from it when applying for college and chose not to. I would rather get in or fail on my own merits.

Buchanan saying that Obama could only have succeeded because of affirmative action sounds racist to me. Plenty of presidents have been stupid, including the one before Obama, yet we don't question how they made it into, and through, college.

Ironic enough, my wife constantly harps on me why I never applied for affimative action status as well.

The BC aspect is just ONE facet of criticism.

Let me ask you this, if we allow "them" to disregard the birth certificate aspect, then what would we then allow them to discredit because it wasn't critical to running of the country?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace

Originally posted by questcequecest
im not even american but i hate this trump guy
too bad he will probably be you guys new prez

thats how it goes
bush to obama to trump
you would think thats possible

I sure hope not. We need a middleclass person in office.

Wow, you are naive.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
im not even american but i hate this trump guy
too bad he will probably be you guys new prez

thats how it goes
bush to obama to trump
you would think thats possible

possible; yes.
probable; oh heeeeeell no.
if trump gets elected, scratch that, if he even gets the GOP nomination, i'm moving to wherever you're from, friend. it was bad enough when W. got reelected.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have never voted before but I would vote for Trump or Ron Paul. It's what this country needs.

Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by skindoc

right on, skindoc. I wish we could ship all of the people who think that this is a white christian nation back to england, then they could team up and run all of those scawwy muslims out that the U.K. is up in arms about. i for one don't see anything wrong with an immigrant, a muslim, a scientist, a dock worker being our president. there's no way they could do a worse job than W. our nation is great because we let anyone come here and have a say, even if they are drowned out by the majority. America is not and never was intended to be referred to as "our" country, America belongs to the world, not the other way round. we are a safety zone for the oppressed and persecuted. deal, or got back to England.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathproof
I have never voted before but I would vote for Trump or Ron Paul. It's what this country needs.

Just sayin'.

how on earth do you get Trump and Paul in the same category?! trump has yet to take a clear stance on a single issue besides the birth certificate one. trump is an openly crooked business man and reality t.v. star. please, tell us how he is "what this country needs" in any way? he admits that he inked a deal with Qaddafi and then reneged. I'm sorry, I just don't think we need someone who brags about breaking their word in office. Ron Paul and Trump are worlds apart, and to imply that they would both do the same things for our country is nothing short of sheer ignorance.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

So how do you figure the indigenous aren't immigrants at one time? Maybe they are just migrants? What do you know about why the President needs to be natural born? What form of government do you live under?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Trump needs to forget about Obama's school records and release his tax records as he promised he would.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
Who cares about image, has this Trump guy even given any idea of his policies or does he just spend his whole time trying to ruin the image of the current president.

Well, Trump will not be our president. A soon as it is required for him to release his taxes, he will pull away from what he is doinf presently. Trump has too many skeletons in the closet to be our president.

So, yes, he is doing his best to ruin the image of the President and I find the political scene to be rather sickening because of it.

I didnt vote for Barry, errrr, Obama. i was able to see therough the sales pitch better than most but understood that was what was going to get him into office and he did a great job with the "pitch"

I gave him his due when it came to being the Prez. At this point I feel he has failed on many levels and the Dems in general have failed. Not that the Repub's are any better.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I find it interesting that he assumes Obama was not qualified to attend Harvard, yet doesn't question how the idiot before him got into Yale.

There were many questioning how Bush got into Yale. Few are even convinced he could have finished high school without his father's pull.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Live with it.

I'm sorry I am a black person and I don't really like how the media and people like you say black president as if they are just flat out ignoring that he has a white mom obama is not black he is mixed.
edit on 28-4-2011 by txraised254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

This is riduclous! If Trump can't win due to merit and what hard work he has done then he should not even talk of running for presidency. This just gives me another reason not to vote for Trump. Why can't he focus on what he will do for America and what he will do to improve things. This is just another way of trying to discredit someone. Is Trump really even a serious candiate or does he just want to attack Obama?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Live with it.

What is with this BS race card crap. People hate Bush too, and Clinton, etc.. They are all worthless scum. All who starred this guys post are ignorant.

Deebo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shockedonlooker

To answer your question about who financed Obama's education: I have it in my 'old news' pc system documents...somewhere's..I forgot his name but I do know his education was partly financed by a Mid-Eastern Islamic Muslim.

And Obama's recommendation letter for Harvard was written by his mentor Saul Alinsky.

You can find out more about the real Obama at:"Marxist-In-Chief"

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

The difference is that, for the most part, people criticized the policies of the two presidents you mentioned. They did not accuse them of being born outside the US (though there is a delicious conspiracy theory about Bush being German)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I have not read his books and don't plan to do so anytime soon. It would depend on the context.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace

Oh.. I see. I don't care about skin color but I question whether he is a legit citizen or not too. If he could be president but not be a citizen, what is stopping other people who weren't born here? Whether white pink green or brown, everybody should have to follow the same rules. Ya know?

Your entire nation (bar the actual people who were here before you) consists of immigrants.

The idea that you should shun someone as president because they did not originate on your shores means the whole bloody lot of you should sod off back to the countries your anscestors came from.

As conventional theory states we're all originated out of Africa...original American colonisation (not immigration) and where the colonists were born is a fairly moot point these days.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Your Founding Fathers got their feet under the table and decided no-one else could do the same thing. Typical power-mongering tyrants.

Or nation builders encouraging a sense of belonging to the land they're colonising?

To give their children a greater stake in the new nation, by bequeathing to them the promise that as natural born citizens of the country, each and every one of them have the opportunity to reach the highest offices of government.
It's engineered to instil a sense of national pride and belonging...not some racist, egocentric principle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join