It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Sky

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Illegal Alien

I am not familiar the Akashic records, but shall certainly look into it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Mm, this interpretation of medium-ship makes a great deal of sense, and also coincides with my ethical objections to the practice of channeling: namely that to do so is to render yourself a vessel or a tool, thus violating your innate and precious soveriegnity as a self-aware being.

Also, it's just kind of viscerally distasteful.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

That is one of the biggest problems. There is always the problem of more bread crumbs to follow.
I am not trying to discourage you from looking into these things, all I am saying is, only search after things that you are truly interested in.
I think that you have hit upon something. It might be an idea to dissect this in your own interpretation more in depth. I want to know because a lot of what you said cross's with what I believe... I am a little more conservative about how much I prefer to say on here specifically as paranoia is a bitch. If you don't believe me, ask me for my email. more then happy to share to a certain degree.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I encourage you to keep contemplating along this train of throught. You will be amazed at the "truths" you will uncover. I hope you are writing down these thoughts? You may want to review them later after more information comes to you.

Since you seem to be somewhat of a scientifically-minded individual, I would like to direct you to a book called "Our Invisible Bodies" by Dr. Jay Alfred. Dr. Alfred is an acquaintance of mine. While we do not agree on everything, his theories are interesting and sound. You can download the book for free, I believe if you google it.

Here is also a link (although I don't know if a mod will delete it):

www.free-ebooks.net...

The book covers the scientific analysis of the astral or etheric body. If you read it and enjoy it, I would highly suggest you check out some of Jay's other work. I was particularly interested in "Brains and Realities," but then neurobiological research hits home for me.

As for the Akashic Records, I'm quite surprised you claim to have never heard of them?? I'm also quite surprised that you stated you only recently learned of MK-Ultra? How is it that someone who is so new to the subject would have captured a subtle reference made about it that even the most versed posters somehow missed??? *grin*

Interesting.....very interesting!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I encourage you to keep contemplating along this train of throught. You will be amazed at the "truths" you will uncover. I hope you are writing down these thoughts? You may want to review them later after more information comes to you.

I have certain strong trepidations, and frequent bouts of existential vertigo. Nonetheless, I have found this line of inquiry invigorating and productive. The same inquisitive impulse that leads me to try and develop my understanding of this topic, which I confess I find unpleasant, has opened an alternating, and very powerful current of love.

Since you seem to be somewhat of a scientifically-minded individual, I would like to direct you to a book called "Our Invisible Bodies" by Dr. Jay Alfred. Dr. Alfred is an acquaintance of mine. While we do not agree on everything, his theories are interesting and sound. You can download the book for free, I believe if you google it.

Exceeeeeelent. Many thanks.

As for the Akashic Records, I'm quite surprised you claim to have never heard of them?? I'm also quite surprised that you stated you only recently learned of MK-Ultra? How is it that someone who is so new to the subject would have captured a subtle reference made about it that even the most versed posters somehow missed??? *grin*

I have a fairly extensive grounding in world mythology, anthropology, and psychology. I am sensitive to and fascinated by cultural patterns. I think it was the 1st week of Feb. when I stumbled into the MK rabbit hole by way of some Illuminati-related material. I absorbed as much as was to be found as quickly as I could. You know how one reference leads to the next. Twenty open tabs later...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This pertains to an experiment conducted in the seventies, and I'm still searching for the published results in their unedited form. It seems to indicate that human consciousness can and does interact with electromagnetic fields. It ties in nicely with the noosphere study, which indicates that the collective human consciousness influences events and outcomes on a quantum level.

There is a teaching that I ran across at some point that basically states that our memories are electromagnetic in nature (this goes along with the Akashic record thing now that I am thinking about it.) It is said that the cetaceans (whales/dolphins) hold that memory field for humanity (but this is a bit of an aside from my point.) At any rate, this teaching says that when pole shifts occur the Earth is without it's electromagnetic field for three days or so. It is somewhat akin to rebooting a computer without having saved what you were working on. Basically, one's memory goes kaput and one starts fresh when the electromagnetic field comes back online. This is why, though Mayans and others say that the Earth has been through four ages, that there is no historical record of the previous age and humanity has to start from scratch if you will--because the memories of previous achievements are lost.

Through the use of the Mer-ka-ba and/or other techniques, a person can generate and remain in their own electromagnetic field while the Earths is off-line (generally we just rely on the Earths field to do that work for us.) This is supposedly what the Atlanteans that survived the last age did and why they seemed so advanced to the early humanity of this age. This also gets into the idea of immortality because what is that but an intact sense of self throughout time/space/incarnation-maintaining that memory.

I'm still working on groking the empty shell/Luciferian thing but it makes sense as there is a big control theme weaving through that tapestry.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Whoa! I'm going to have to let that concept settle for a while.

Control mechanism (and probably just a cog in a overarching control structure) = my thoughts precisely.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Interesting NDE account from here :

that he felt himself falling at highspeed … Garratt said he was confronted by a never-ending, utterly flat, light blue, sandy landscape that was dominated by a writhing mass of an untold number of naked human beings, screaming in what seeed like torturous agony. Above them he saw a purple sky filled with hundreds of flying saucer-like objects that pulsed and throbbed, almost as if they were living, breathing entities in their own right. The objects busily raced back and forth across the skyline in a fashion that Garratt likened to seemlingly metallic soldier-ants or worker-bees performing never-ending, vitally important tasks.

Garratt never felt the calmness and tranquility that others who have experienced NDEs have reported. Quite the opposite, in fact; his mind-or his disembodied life-force, perhaps – was in utter turmoil as he watched the flying saucer-like craft suddenly slow down their movements to an eventual standstill high above the mass of people below, and then bathed each and every one of them in a green, sickly glow. What happened next was even worse, Garratt told the doctor: small balls of light seemed to fly from the bodies of the people into the green glow. These small balls were then ”sucked up into the flying saucers.”

At that point, an eerie and deafening silence overcame the huge mass of people, who duly rose to their feet as one and collectively stumbled and shuffled in the hundreds of thousands across the barren landscape – like in a George Romero zombie movie – towards a large black-hole that had now materialized in the distance. Suddenly, Garrat felt disoriented and the next thing he knew he was groggily coming to his senses in a hospital bed.

Flat, blue, and covered in writhing human forms, huh?

Green balls extracted, before the long march into the Void.

Ugh.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Interesting thread indeed.

Some parts of the post i found interesting were :

"Without my hatred, I would not be me. I will not give it up."

but especially this:

"From the West come the Brotherhoods of the Left - the Freemasons - at least some factions of them, C.F.R (Central Foreign Relations)., Round Table, the Cecil Rhodes Scholarships, the Order of Skull and Bones, and their associated political and economic instruments[73] - who seek to unite as many human beings as possible in an ‘unconscious’ way with the material life so that in the life between death and rebirth the Etheric bodies of those souls does not dissipate but remains surrounding the earth and can be used as instruments for these powerful groups....also points to the conscious Etheric immortality which we discussed earlier, in which the Etheric body does not dissipate but hardens and materialises, effectively imprisoning the human being in the earth’s surrounds.

These nobles are in a quandary, arent they??

Demons sustain their existence. If they were to allow the world to be perfected ala, if they allow the Jews - Israel to succeed, they are, in the words of Russel Peters "gonna get hurt real bad"...

Its the end of them. Thats it. Finite.

They need the demonic energies to sustain their existence, and thus control/power over planet earth is an absolute must.

Heres the real root: Psalm 149 - final psalm, before the psalm of the messianic era, psalm 150. It predicts their final predicament.

"to bind their kings with fetters,
their nobles with shackles of iron,
to carry out the sentence written against them—
this is the glory of all his faithful people. "

Seems like theyre going to be trapped, Kings, most literally, will be bound by fetters, and shackled to iron.

And thats just them getting what they deserve.

Isaiah 32:5

"No longer will the fool be called noble nor the scoundrel be highly respected."
edit on 12-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I wonder the same thing

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Meh, it turns out I'm an esoteric savant. I would've preferred virtuoso banjo skills, but...

Also, yeah, I've got my own thoughts on the sort of inter-dimensional food chain that could be operative here, and how to opt out.

edit on 12-9-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I would recommend a series called Nazca
Nazca (anime)
en.wikipedia.org...

Nazca (時空転抄ナスカ Jikū Tenshō Nasuka?) is an anime series.

It is about a group of people who are reincarnations of ancient Inca warriors who have returned to re-enact a civil war that resulted in the fall of the Inca Empire. Miura Kyoji, a dedicated kendo student, discovers that his shishō, Tate Masanari, is a reincarnated Inca warrior named Yawaru who wishes to destroy the world to purify it. Kyoji himself is the warrior Bilka, who foiled Yawaru's plans in their previous lives.

As Yawaru gathers other awakened spirits to give him ever more power, Kyoji faces conflicting loyalties; he must decide if he is merely a vessel for the reincarnated soul, destined to fulfill a role given to him and destroy a person he liked and respected in order to save the world, or if he is a free individual who can bring Masanari to his senses and break the cycle of rebirth and human possession.

I always think back to watching this series when I was younger now that I am here on this forum haha.

Also another you may already know Perfect Blue. Very disturbing so just a heads up.
Perfect Blue
en.wikipedia.org...

Perfect Blue (パーフェクトブルー Pāfekuto Burū?) is a 1997 Japanese animated psychological thriller film directed by Satoshi Kon and written by Kon and Sadayuki Murai based on the novel of the same name by Yoshikazu Takeuchi. Junko Iwao plays Mima Kirigoe, a member of a Japanese pop-idol group called "CHAM!", who decides to pursue her career as an actress. Some of her fans are displeased with her sudden career change, particularly a stalker named Me-Mania, voiced by Masaaki Ōkura. As her new career proceeds, Mima's world becomes increasingly reminiscent of the works of Alfred Hitchcock: reality and fantasy spiral out of control, and Mima discovers that Me-Mania is the least of her troubles.

Perfect Blue is about split personality.

Then there is always films like:
Ichi the Killer www.imdb.com... (graphic omg. . . mind control killers)

Paranoia Agent en.wikipedia.org...

MANGA

GANTZ
en.wikipedia.org...

Gantz (ガンツ Gantsu?) is a Japanese manga and anime series written and illustrated by Hiroya Oku. Gantz tells the story of Kei Kurono and his friend Masaru Kato who die in a train accident and become part of a semi-posthumous "game" in which they and several other recently deceased people are forced to hunt down and kill aliens armed with a handful of futuristic items of equipment and weaponry.

Gantz is currently being invaded by aliens and there is an evil organization behind it all and a character claiming to be God and the Devil. Screams ancient aliens and demon deception to me very very graphic so a warning if you are sensitive to said things. But if one wants to find all the answers sometimes they have to wade through the crap.

You can read it free online here. (Also Berserk is a one-eyed violent savior wielding the Dragon Slayer sword)
www.thespectrum.net...

OMG SERIAL EXPERIMENT LAIN! Watch this one if you watch any of them!
Serial Experiments Lain
en.wikipedia.org...

Plot Serial Experiments Lain describes "the Wired" as the sum of human communication networks, created with the telegraph and telephone services, and expanded with the Internet and subsequent networks. The anime assumes that the Wired could be linked to a system that enables unconscious communication between people and machines without physical interface. The storyline introduces such a system with the Schumann resonance, a property of the Earth's magnetic field that theoretically allows for unhindered long distance communications. If such a link was created, the network would become equivalent to Reality as the general consensus of all perceptions and knowledge.
The thin line between what is real and what is possible would then begin to blur. Eiri Masami is introduced as the project director on Protocol 7 (the next generation internet protocol in the series' timeframe) for major computer company Tachibana Labs. He has secretly included code of his own creation to give himself control of the Wired through the wireless system described above. He then "uploaded" his consciousness into the Wired and died in real life a few days after. These details are unveiled around the middle of the series, but this is the point where the story of Serial Experiments Lain begins. Masami later explains that Lain is the artifact by which the wall between the virtual and material worlds is to fall, and that he needs her to get to the Wired and "abandon the flesh", as he did, to achieve his plan. The series sees him trying to convince her through int
edit on 12-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: Oldboy is not really relevant to the OP sorry.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I am tending more and more to apply biological and agrarian models to this subtle body harvesting/inter-dimensional predation idea. Some of that is fleshed out in what I think of as a sister-thread to this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I realize you and the thread's author have had your, ahem, differences of opinion; but I think you'd dig it.

I've found that the outlines of this thing are so Huge and Weird that you have to take a totally Gonzo approach to sourcing the Information. It shows up in the unlikeliest of places.

edit on 12-9-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

and how to opt out.

The only way to opt out is not very appealing to many "luciferians", because as you said

"Without my hatred, I would not be me. I will not give it up."

To "opt out" involves a long process which they, if they were to think about it, would probably not want to go through. Especially if their "experiences" are many, over many lives.

In Judaism, this is called "Teshuva", which means returning. It means repentance, which means, coming to terms with the nature of reality.

Most if not all Luciferians, Gnostics, etc completely reject reality as formulated by the Hebrew Torah, or YHWH.

But if any of them were to come to their senses, and understood the nature of their predicament, and their responsibility - if they really do indeed love life and intend to continue living it beyond their own fixed terms, they will have to humble themselves before what they disparigingly call "the wrath of God"

Is it really wrath, or responsibility? That seems to be the nature of free will. Were responsible for our actions; whether good or bad, constructive or destructive, we, and no one else, is to blame for our joy or sufferring.

Thus, there is no "wrath" of God. There is merely God teaching man how to be. The stupid, stubborn and arrogant amongst us play games and taunt the creator as if he were just another "individualized form", a demiurge who can be manipulated and transmorphed to fit our own petty agendas.

It wont work out.

They are going to lose, and lose harshly to boot.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I have a buddy who's a rabbi, and she and I had a really awesome discussion recently about how most Jewish religious and ethical injunctions are just pretty damn practical. A lot of things essentially come down to "Don't kill people, don't steal, don't screw your wife's neighbor or vice versa, because these things lead to instability in the community and nation. Oh, and take a break on the Sabbath, because you need time to unwind and reflect."

Sure, some of the stuff in Leviticus gets kinda OCD, but if you live in an arid climate with a high rate of food spoilage it makes sense.

I guess what I'm saying is that following certain tenants improves the quality of life for us all while we're here and is very, very important; but I'm not totally convinced that just being a good person is enough to slip through the post-mortem inter-dimensional trawler-nets.

edit on 12-9-2011 by mistermonculous because: We are being overfished.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Its the end of them. Thats it. Finite.

They need the demonic energies to sustain their existence, and thus control/power over planet earth is an absolute must.

Heres the real root: Psalm 149 - final psalm, before the psalm of the messianic era, psalm 150. It predicts their final predicament.

"to bind their kings with fetters,
their nobles with shackles of iron,
to carry out the sentence written against them—
this is the glory of all his faithful people. "

Seems like theyre going to be trapped, Kings, most literally, will be bound by fetters, and shackled to iron.

And thats just them getting what they deserve.

Isaiah 32:5

"No longer will the fool be called noble nor the scoundrel be highly respected."

I like what Psalm 37 has to say on this subject, but as I've noted, I'm a sucker for agrarian analogies:

Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;
2 for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more;
though you look for them, they will not be found.
11 But the meek will inherit the land
and enjoy peace and prosperity.

14 The wicked draw the sword
and bend the bow
to bring down the poor and needy,
to slay those whose ways are upright.
15 But their swords will pierce their own hearts,
and their bows will be broken.

=
35 I have seen a wicked and ruthless man
flourishing like a luxuriant native tree,
36 but he soon passed away and was no more;
though I looked for him, he could not be found.

37 Consider the blameless, observe the upright;
a future awaits those who seek peace.[d]
38 But all sinners will be destroyed;
there will be no future[e] for the wicked.

To me, this expresses that unfettered self-interest is a dead-end. It amounts to a failure to recognize not only the ways in which you are connected to others, but more essentially; how you depend upon them, and they you.
edit on 12-9-2011 by mistermonculous because: addition

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I have a buddy who's a rabbi, and she

A lot of things essentially come down to "Don't kill people, don't steal, don't screw your wife's neighbor or vice versa, because these things lead to instability in the community and nation. Oh, and take a break on the Sabbath, because you need time to unwind and reflect."

While i agree the injunctions Judaism has recieved from the creator are practical, and enable society to flourish, it is much deeper than that.

For instance, the 7th day isnt merely to unwind and reflect; but its the nature of time itself. 6 days correspond to space dimensions; up,down,left,right,forward,back. The 7th day is the sphere of time, and it is on this day where one 'ascends' above the lower world, and is given an additional "soul"; or recieves a higher level of spiritual awareness. And thus it is a perfect time for reflection and relaxation. It not only rejuvenates the soul, but it brings everything that occured within the last week into perspective, allowing one to enter the new week at a higher level.

The sabbath is like a "timeout", which the coach - God - calls to assess the state of the game, and what needs to be done.

Its a very spiritually healthy thing imo.

Sure, some of the stuff in Leviticus gets kinda OCD, but if you live in an arid climate with a high rate of food spoilage it makes sense.

Or, maybe these strange and elusive actions have deeper meaning, which only has relevance to the Jew.

A non-Jew doesnt have to worry about the book of Leviticus because it is irrelevant to him. The only Torah books relevant to the gentile are: Genesis, Exodus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. Leviticus is pure Judaism. It is the code for the Jew, as representatives - priests before God.

I guess what I'm saying is that following certain tenants improves the quality of life for us all while we're here and is very, very important; but I'm not totally convinced that just being a good person is enough to slip through the post-mortem inter-dimensional trawler-nets.

Well, thats what the creator says will happen.

One who performs good actions; ie; is constructive, enters the sphere of the creator above. Its called Olam Ha-Ba in Judaism.

When Jacob fought the Angel - associated by the Rabbis with Esau ie; the ego-animal self, he effected a remarkable transmutation. The angel - the sublunar energy, bestowed on Jacob the title "Israel", because he fought with a divine being - the archetype - and prevailed. He transmuted the evil/animalistic emotion/power into one of holiness.

Ish Ra El - "man sees God", the one who performs such actions brings the reality he influenced - the world he corrected, into the sphere of his higher self. Thus, there will be a physical-astral dimension in his afterlife.

When one dies, he doesnt lose his individuality completely. He will get to experience the inner joy - the Atik Yomin - the ancient of days (ie; which precedes the 7 days of creation, or the 7 worlds in which we experience), which is the treasure house of pleasure which contains the Mitzvoth - the good deeds, he performed while alive.

This is the "reward" stored away for the righteous.

The wicked, ie; those who oppose good, and who indulge in evil, will also experience something along the lines of Atik Yomin - they will experience pain and suffering; the inner essence of the destruction they indulged in while alive.

And then there are the types of people you describe. They seem to "transcend" the system. They enter the sphere of the "self" or Adam Kadmon, and so in their minds, transcend the entire framework of the name YHVH - or the demiurge.

Whether thats true or not i dont know. Theoretically, and how i understand it, the Astral-Physical Plane is just far enough from the world of "truth", where one loses his individuality and is thus subject to the beings of his creation - and so punished.. In this state, one could theoretically, in how i understand it, bypass the influence of the "demiurge"... Become "immortal", so to speak. And then somehow they become reincarnated into this world through occult means. When they come in, i imagine they lose memory of their previous selves. Through mediation/occult magick they probably regain that memory.

Its a strange world. The fact you can do that is pretty incredible.

Yet at the same time, its evil-destructive, its a road no sane person could go down without realizing how it will probably effect him negatively towards the end.

Of course im not saying "astral travel" is evil. Its just you tapping into another subtle body. Whats evil is doing what you want without regard to the Law of God, and then using the astral body as a means to bypass God, and the reincarnate into this world.

In my opinion, this is what Noble Houses are all about

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hence their intermarrying, "preserving" the special blood connection between demonic energies - contained in their blood - and their physical bodies.

This could also explain the phenomena of "reptilians".

Reptilians may be nothing more then the projection into this physical realm of demonic archetypes, completely united in being with the person they project through.

Scary thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have a buddy who's a rabbi, and she

Thanks for info above, but this? I fail to see the humor here. Although thankfully, some can:

What do you call an Orthodox woman who learns like a rabbi, teaches like a rabbi and has a job description like a rabbi?

Apparently anything but rabbi.

edit on 12-9-2011 by mistermonculous because: quote mishap

As for some laws applying to some groups, but not most groups; I would expect any Law that claims universal authority to apply universally. I also fail to recognize the division between Natural and Divine Law.
edit on 12-9-2011 by mistermonculous because: flub.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Read the thread.

Interesting, i suppose.

There is always a major issue when reading theosphical, gnostic, or literature along those morally ambivalent lines: they speak as opponents against God.

These thesophical people, are none other then the people spoken about in the Tower of Babel episode. Let US build a name for OURSELVES. Each of us, as ONE - against Him - God (or the "demiurge")...

There is alot of paranoia and worry - "the 8th sphere, the moon"...

If by moon, he means the unconscious, we can never escape that. We are always, always, subject to unconscious forces.

If, you would like to solve this issue the way CG Jung proposes, to engage your 'higher self', the 'transcendant function', ie; the spiritual level of Anthropos, or Pleroma, one transfers the 'center of gravity' from unconscious forces/ego to the higher being above, which transcends the entire nature of the lower order.

But does this change anything? Is this still not rebelling against the creator?

The movie Avatar transmuted the name YHWH into HYWH "Eywah" (the heh being a silent guttoral sound), which interesting enough, happens to correspond to the zodiac sign Aquarius.

Is manipulating the creators name the right thing to do? Is fighting His divine will - to TRANSMUTE the nature of the physical - and so those pesty evil demonic energies which prevent us from expressing our true Godly powers, intelligent? Is it even consonant with the idea that "the Jewish god is an archon trying to enslave man"?? No. It isnt. If we perform Gods will, we BECOME Bnei Elohim, in the most literal sense. The name of God can then be utterred, and man can control the creation with those "supernatural" powers which Theosophy seems completely obsessed with.

The Rabbis say it like this. God says "If you do my will, i will do your will". Creation responds when we respond to God.

Perhaps bypassing God, and ignoring Him, is not so smart???

Maybe this "demiurge" so many people believe to be an illusion of the ego, really IS God, an archetype - a means to relate and direct His creation, and that those who oppose Him, are about to taste some humble pie. A big slice of it.

This is why i look with such earnestness towards political events; particularly Israel, Palestine and the UN.

September 20th - Palestine will go to the UN to seek statehood. We shall see how the UN responds (Bearing Americs vetos power, everyone thinks they will veto the demand. Some even think America will penalize Palestine by withdrawing their financial aid to them, which is a over a billion annually)

Anyways. Those are my views. I stand with the Jews against their enemies; not only because they are immoral, libelous criminals who inflict such horrenous sufferring on innocent people, but because, as this thread seems to imply, they are inherently unbalanced. The elites - those who run the show, need the demonic - the evil realm - to continue to exist. It allows them to Rule.

If the evil realm is destroyed, as Judaism intends, what happens to them and their power? The less materialistic people are, the less involved man is with the "laws of God", the more influence the Anthropos, as in this little picture

Exerts over the creation.

Thus, the tower of Babel, mans egotistical defence against the "demiurge".

At heart, it is a completely luciferian endeavor. The "love and happiness", is intended only for mankind, and not for God.

Hence the promotion of Eastern philosophy. It resonates with their needs. No God - no outside controller. And We'll be fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 6 day war really was a remarkable victory. People dont seem to understand: Israel was obonxiously outnumbered. There is no way they should have won.

This, perhaps, is the secret of the Jew. The Jew, when he serves God, draws the influence of God - YHWH - into this realm. God does their will when they do His.

Hence the importance of keeping the Jew AWAY from Israel - the land associated with the creator (although all existence derives from Him, this land has been singled out as the 'root' of creation. It also happens to be the nexus between 3 continents), Keeping the temple on Mount Moriah NON JEWish, and preventing the Jews from performing their rites on it.

If the Jews manage to accomplish this...If they rebuild their sacred Temple, and performing their rites. We might see some supernatural stuff not seen for thousands of years.

Even he Talmud says the non-Jewish peoples who attacked Jerusalem were amazed when they were able to destroy the Temple. It shouldnt have happened. But it did.

This clearly has given these enemies of Israel great confidence and pride. They believe without a doubt that this creator is a charlatan.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well, again, we come to the root of Torah metaphysics when we discuss only why men are Rabbis.

A woman may teach other woman, and such a teacher is called a Rebbetzin. Some of my favorite teaches of Torah are woman. But in a ritual context, only a man may be a Rabbi, conduct service, and perform other rites which are traditionally performed by men.

The creator established an order; a divine order which must be replicated here on earth. Going against it is: disobeying the will of God. Even a female Jew can understand this order. Its fairly obvious to any perceptive person.

Take it or leave it (most, especially liberal Jews, will leave it, although wanting to believe their mutation of Judaism is still Judaism)

To clarify: A Jewish woman can teach men or women.

But in a ritualistic setting, the man, as representative of God (who is the masculine giver) must always be the conductor.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join