It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Sky

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I do not profess to have drawn any conclusions from the following information, largely because I'm presenting a highly speculative and entirely unsubstantiated theory here. Nor do I profess belief in an entitiy known as "Lucifer". In addition, I have no grounding in Luciferian philosophy or doctrine, and thus no opnion thereof.

My brain loves to draw correlations, and lately it's drawn some pretty compelling ones. I've compiled them here and present them for your delectation.

Now with the disclaimer out of the way; hold on to the roll bar folks, its about to get KA-RAZY up in this piece.

One month ago I watched an anime series called Black Butler. It's available on Netflix insta-watch queue, and if you can stomach the content, it's worth watching.

Wikipedia says:

In a manor house on the outskirts of Victorian era London, butler Sebastian Michaelis serves Ciel Phantomhive, the orphaned twelve-year-old head of an English noble family and a toy and candy empire, who serves directly under the Queen as her "dog". Sebastian carries out any task required by his master while solving the problems plaguing England with ease and perfection, because of his demonic lineage and Faustian contract with his master. The parents of the Phantomhive estate were murdered when Ciel was younger. As a result, he made a deal with a demon asking for vengeance upon those who had disgraced him, and the Phantomhive name, in exchange for his soul.

I had two weeks previous become aware of the MK Ultra conspiracy stuff, and had absorbed as much as was available on the subject. Thus, upon first viewing, I was left sputtering with disbelief. See, it's liberally spiked with literally dozens of MK-related and Illuminati references. Really, like, it's a whole other thread.

I'll come back to Black Butler later, but for now I'd like you to note that the name of the protagonist is Ciel (fr. "sky") Phantomhive.

Next, after circling back round to Illuminati-related info, I happened upon this site: graetz.seedforest.net...

The artist is reputed (through some very dubious "evidence") to be a member of the fabled "Black Nobility". While scanning though her work (and I encourage the reader to look at her "Four Horses of the Apocolypse" series, brrrrr), I noticed what appeared to be suggestions of tortured face-subliminals in the sky scapes.

(Note the hand in the bottom left corner, weeeeiiiird.)

I thought I was just imagining things until I got to this painting:

The scimitar in the clouds is quite clear, and is a visual pun on the title.

Then, as every good ATS'er must, I eventually stumbled upon the Hidden Hand thread. I immediately noticed several uncanny parallels to the Black Butler narrative, but with some interesting incongruities.

Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex"

A phantom hive.

Now that Free Will had been granted, Yahweh could not retract it, and we have to stay here as contracted to continue to provide the planet with the Polarity choice. Since then, Yahweh has confined us (as a Group Soul) here within the Earth's Astral Planes (which is very constricting and uncomfortable for a Being of our Wisdom and experience). The Council of Elders gave us the choice to be released (against Yahweh's will), but at the cancellation of our contract to Serve the planet earth; or to remain and fulfil our assignment, and endure Yahweh's self proclaimed "Wrath".

In the Black Butler narrative, Phantomhive serves the white queen Victoria, who turns out to be a pawn of the "angel" Ash/Angela. It was this being who was responsible for the gruesome Frankenstein melding of his parents (false union of opposites), and his subsequent bondage and implied rape at the hands of white-masked strangers.

Ciel's nobility and unwavering sense of purpose are repeatedly emphasized in the series.

In the Hidden_Hand's narrative, Lucifer is "contracted" to help Yahweh evolve, but becomes "trapped" on Earth in a process which is not elaborated upon, but could presumably involve some form of subjugation and a corresponding degree of humiliation.

In Black Butler, Phantomhive is given a choice to have his past retracted; he is shown his parents, whole and restored, and is encouraged to give up his current situation to join them in "heaven". He resists, saying, "Without my hatred, I would not be me. I will not give it up." The series goes on to explore that Ciel acts not only from a need for vengence, but also from a deep-seated sense of obligation to his contracted demon.

In the Hidden_Hand narrative, Lucifer refuses to be freed from Jahveh's bondage; holding the fufillment of its contract above its freedom.

The Black_Butler narrative culminates in Ciel being transformed into a demonic entity himself, and thus ensuring that by dint of no longer having a soul to be devoured by the demon in exchange for vengeance, his contract with his butler must go perpetually unfulfilled. They are bound together eternally in a grim parody of loyalty and affection.

In the Hidden-Hand version, Lucifer professes to be a negatively-polarized entity, and refers on several occasions to sacrifice performed to unnamed entities.

Then I was recently pointed to the following information in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.anthroposophy.org.au... d=81&limitstart=1

"From the West come the Brotherhoods of the Left - the Freemasons - at least some factions of them, C.F.R (Central Foreign Relations)., Round Table, the Cecil Rhodes Scholarships, the Order of Skull and Bones, and their associated political and economic instruments[73] - who seek to unite as many human beings as possible in an ‘unconscious’ way with the material life so that in the life between death and rebirth the Etheric bodies of those souls does not dissipate but remains surrounding the earth and can be used as instruments for these powerful groups....also points to the conscious Etheric immortality which we discussed earlier, in which the Etheric body does not dissipate but hardens and materialises, effectively imprisoning the human being in the earth’s surrounds.

Tonight, acting on a hunch, I found linguistic links between Sheol and the sky.

The root:

"A word so widely used is bound to have a great range of meaning (cf.samayim which can range from "sky" to "God's abode)"

"As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to sheol (grave, pit) shall come up no more. (Job 7:9)"

"If I ascend up into shamayim (heaven), thou art there: if I make my bed in sheol (grave, pit), behold, thou art there. (Psalm 139:8)"

"A place of confinement away from the land of the living"

Finally, a very simple set of classical correspondences:
Lucifer->The Star->Aquarius->Urnaus->Sky Diety
edit on 28-4-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by mistermonculous because: Gramamamamar.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Thank you mistermonculous,
I enjoying trying to connect ideas like that as well. I am going to have a look into it as well, if not just to watch something interesting.
There was one I found while watching "Lost". At the time I was looking into the LHC and in season 6, the character Charls Witmor use's a giant electro magnetic machine to send Desmond back in time or sideways through time or god knows what. In any case, there are always people/shows/artists that scratch on the surface of strange events. You just have to ask if it was done with true knowledge or if they, like us are just musing on mythology.

Keep looking and keep us posted.
edit on 28-4-2011 by ixian07 because: Just woke up and didn't write it properly the first time. Spelling errors and what not

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ixian07

Hm, looks like I have another bread-crumb to follow as I have never heard of this series.

Thank you for sharing.

edit on 28-4-2011 by mistermonculous because: Oh, Lost! Yeah, but I've still never seen it so... 'prolly I ought to.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Thankyou for an intelligent and intriguing OP.
Did it ever occur to you whether Hidden_Hand really was Luciferanian
Lucifer being the closest friend of God
Descending to Earth holding up the dark mirror, revieling to us our own deviations from Unity,
our darkest secrets, our fear, anger, desire our selfishness.
Showing this only to recieve all the hate and anger being named the dark Lord.
Only out of love and Service to God

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

It has occurred to me, but is not one of the conclusions I am inclined to lean toward.

Thank you for sharing this insight.
edit on 28-4-2011 by mistermonculous because: blurgh.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You're very welcome

Very interesting links you provide in the OP.
Wonder why there's so little interest, I think it deserves way more

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
From the band Kirlian Camera:

"There's an obscure place in the sky
holding memories of what really occours
Nobody knows where it is, not even God,
and its gate is lost in the mist.
There's no bright praying, nor your name's sound.
It holds the shapes, shapes of souls,
the dead zone in the sky.
There's no bright praying, no name's sound.
It holds the shapes, shapes of ghosts.
The dead zone in the sky.
The past of the ones going there will be erased,
not found any more.
There, the final space where some lives
will succeed in dying, becoming eyes.
There you'll become silent death
living invisible as God himself.
There, in the final space where some lives
will succeed in dying, becoming eyes."
edit on 28-4-2011 by mistermonculous because: bloop.

edit on 28-4-2011 by mistermonculous because: bleep

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've been recently re-exploring Credo Mutwa's information regarding Reptilians. These parts stuck out in this context:

One of the strangest stories that you find everywhere in Africa in shamanic secret societies and other places where the remnant of our ancient knowledge and wisdom are still preserved. It is that, originally, the Earth was covered by a very thick blanket of fog or mist. That people could not actually see the Sun in the sky, except as a nimble of light... And the Chitauli told human beings, whom they gathered together by force with whips of lightning, that they were great gods from the sky and that from now on they would receive a number of great gifts from the god....Before the coming of the Chitauli, before the coming of the Imbulu creatures, human beings were spiritually one. But when the Chitauli came, human beings became divided, both spiritually as well as by language.... Now, the Chitauli, further, removed the sacred rain-bringing mist from the sky and for the first time since creation, human beings looked up and saw stars, and the Chitauli told human beings that they have been wrong in believing that God dwelt under the Earth. “From now on,” the Chitauli told people of this Earth, “the people of Earth must believe that God is in Heaven and they must do things here on Earth which would please this God who is in Heaven.”

And a little later on in this piece:

Jabulon, sir, is a very strange god. He is supposed to be the leader of the Chitauli. He is a god, to my great surprise, which I find certain groups of White people, especially, worshipping. We have known about Jabulon for many, many centuries, we Black people. But I am surprised that there are White people who worship this god, and these people, amongst them are people whom many have blamed for all the things that have happened on this Earth, namely, the Freemason people. We believe that Jabulon is the leader of the Chitauli. He is the Old One. And one of his names, in the African language, sir, is Umbaba-Samahongo - “the lord king, the great father of the terrible eyes” - because we believe that Jabulon has got one eye which, if he opens it, you die if he looks at you.

Martin: Yes. I would like to go back to the copper city for a moment. It would seem that this Jabulon would be the equivalent of what, in the West, we call Satan. Would you say that?

Credo Mutwa: I think so, yes, sir. He is the chief of the Chitauli. And, like Satan, he lives in a house underground where great fires are always lighted, to keep him warm. Because, we are told, that after the great war they fought with God, they became cold in their blood and they cannot stand freezing weather, which is why they require human blood, and also they require fire always to be kept working where they are.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So this is taking it from a different angle. Credo Mutwa is a Zulu shaman. While tending to be used interchangably by some Lucifer and Satan are not necessarily the same being. But what if the "gods" of old really were aliens-specifically Reptilians. In the above quoted paragraphs alone we have:

A connection with "gods" being in the sky-specifically "gods" like Jabulon/Lucifer.
A connection with the Freemasons.
A connection with Christian ideas of hell.

The angle is, what if the things we think are spiritual metaphor or demons, or gods, really have their roots in these Reptilians coming from space and impressing themselves on the people of the time. Do a little research on the Dogon tribe who knew that Sirius is a binary star and you will find that they say they got their information from beings from space. The whole Mutwa interview is an interesting read. And makes sense of your OP in a slightly different context.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Thank you for this very intriguing angle. Incidentally, this is a variation on one of the conclusions I feel would fit the implied narrative. I would substitute extra-terrestirals for lower-dimensional entities wishing to establish a pocket of existence set apart from the continuum of creation.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I would substitute extra-terrestirals for lower-dimensional entities wishing to establish a pocket of existence set apart from the continuum of creation.

Yes. In fact, I wonder if most of what we call ET isn't simply ED (extra-dimensional). There are some theories regarding the Reptilians that they operate from a different dimension. I wouldn't say lower because "lower than what?" but not the dimension we currently exist on either. In fact, if I recall, that dimensionality also plays a part in the Hidden Hand narrative as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

I would substitute extra-terrestirals for lower-dimensional entities wishing to establish a pocket of existence set apart from the continuum of creation.

Yes. In fact, I wonder if most of what we call ET isn't simply ED (extra-dimensional). There are some theories regarding the Reptilians that they operate from a different dimension. I wouldn't say lower because "lower than what?" but not the dimension we currently exist on either. In fact, if I recall, that dimensionality also plays a part in the Hidden Hand narrative as well.

So it does! Also, I concur with your qualifying "lower" in regards to different dimensions. I am very new to all this stuff, and am inclined toward dichotomous reasoning. In regard to many of the concepts I am encountering, dualistic thinking isn't always applicable.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I am very new to all this stuff, and am inclined toward dichotomous reasoning. In regard to many of the concepts I am encountering, dualistic thinking isn't always applicable.

Could've fooled me. In a lot of your posts you handle yourself like this is old hat (perhaps you are just remembering from other levels of existence.) As for dualistic thinking-it can sometimes take a bit to stretch your head, but I've found the best thing to do is think spherically and holographically where everything has a valid truth while not necessarily always being true. The quantum mechanics of thought so to speak. Doesn't mean you're always going to be right thinking that way, but you definitely get closer to deeper levels of reality than you would sticking to linear dualism.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

This makes sense to me. I will attempt to implement it.

Also, yeah, my esoteric reading up to a month ago consisted of 5 Crowley books (owned by someone I was living with), 2 by Gurdjieff, and assorted astrology books. And Culpepper, if that counts.

In addition, I have always thought that the "religious" center of my brain was somehow, er, underdeveloped? For a portion of my childhood I was raised as a Southern Baptist. Aside from the unpleasant sensation of water in my sinuses, I felt nothing noteworthy had taken place. I requested an additional two baptisms, convinced that it "wasn't working".

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Mister,

Interesting topic but it is somewhat hard to follow your mental associations. You seem to be inferring some connection between the following:

1. MK-Ultra programming
2. Illuminati
3. Luciferianism
4. Dutch Nobility (alleged but certainly not proven "Black Nobility" from another thread)
5. a japanese shotacon anime cartoon

How does one bleed into (no pun intended...although it is quite humorous) or connect to the other? You seem to be reaching for something.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Meh, I just saw an implied narrative in several disparate and unrelated elements. I thought the narrative, though quite loose and from odd sources, was worth developing. I thought I'd throw it out there, and see if any interested folks had fished out other references tying Lucifer to the sky.

I should hope the disclaimer kicking off the OP was sufficient to acknowledge the oddball, disjointed nature of the content, as well as a disavowal of belief in the subject.

As for reaching for something, I'm fairly certain there's some kind of joke to be made about reaching for the sky? But if I'm correct about certain basic tenets of humor, I just rendered any subsequent joke unfunny by explaining the premise of the joke instead of just telling it. Hee.
edit on 1-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Why reach for the sky when you could reach for the stars? Hey-oooo!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I realize belattedly that I may have come off as a flippant douche-nozzle in my last post. If so, apologies, G.

I also realized that my OP could come across as some kind of misbegotten attempt at a Unified Field Theory for popular conspiracies. No fault but mine own.

I am firmly convinced that spotting and analyzing emerging mythologies is an excellent way of understanding the forces behind cultural trends which might otherwise go unremarked in a sea of uncorrelated data points.

I have had my antenna twitching lately around the concept of the Aquarian Age. It seems to me that there are two conflicting manifestations of this mythos, or what I have come to think of as the Star vs. the Sky.

The Star= autonomy, individuation, mutual understanding, cooperation, technological transcendence of our current limitations.

The Sky= enforced homogenization, the flattening of the individual into a artificially constructed public narrative (think faceobook, reality T.V., etc.), superficial appearance of cooperation concealing greater schisms of methodology and goals, technological dehumanization.

I would like to reference this brilliant thread, as it very effectively addresses the potential importance of genuine, spontaneous expressions of human unity: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Other key comparisons:

Community vs. the Hive
Concensus reached through an open exchange vs. Manufactured Consent

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I know I'm really going off the deep end here, but what if human consciousness not only generates and effects electro-magnetic fields, what if those electro-magnetic signatures don't flatten after death?

What if they could be stored in the earth's ionosphere by a binding over-consciousness and manipulated by technology such as HAARP?

noosphere.princeton.edu...
twm.co.nz...
www.valdostamuseum.com...
www.scientificparanormal.com...

Ladies and gentleman, this is my conclusion.

Holy crap, the Unified Field Conspiracy Theory.
edit on 3-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Holy crap.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
One of the recurring images I saw when contemplating this weird set of associations was of the sky as an eggshell surrounding the earth. I played with several different interpretations, but always my mind would circle back around to this image.

The other night on this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... I felt that odd "click" in my mind which had yet to happen with other interpretations, linking the electro-magnetic nature of the astral body, the ionosphere, and an intelligence which assimilates and controls the astral shells of deceased humans.

More information:

www.scribd.com...

This book relates to the electromagnetic properties of the astral body, and adroitly walks the line between psuedo and scientific. This passage struck me in particular:

Robert Monroe says that the relationship between the Second Body (the etheric double) and electricity and electromagnetic fields is quite signifigant... In one experiment he was in a a charged Faraday cage. He attempted to move through the cage but although he got out of the physical-biomolecular body without much difficulty he seemed to be entangled in a large bag made of flexible wire. When he tried to push through the bag, he could not go through it...

This pertains to an experiment conducted in the seventies, and I'm still searching for the published results in their unedited form. It seems to indicate that human consciousness can and does interact with electromagnetic fields.
It ties in nicely with the noosphere study, which indicates that the collective human consciousness influences events and outcomes on a quantum level.

Experiments carried out at Stanford Research Institute by physicists Targ and Puthoff in 1974 indicate a doubling of sine wave frequency of a magnetometer during a projection of consciousness. The evidence from these and other experiments implies that the astral body can create electromagnetic disturbances of lower octave harmonic energies which can be measured by sensitive electronic equipment.

God help me, but this ties in Crop-Circles with the idea that there is an overarching intelligence that exists in the ionosphere, or at least can manipulate it.

www.astraltraveler.com...

"Let's start with the electricity. By means of a Redox test one can measure the amount of free radicals in the cells of crop circle plants. The more free radicals, the more stress the plants have suffered. The cells of crop circle plants contain huge amounts of free radicals; so many, the plants should actually have died! Therefore one can deduct that the crop is exposed to intense electrical pulses the moment the vortex hits the earth." And there is yet another indication for the presence of electricity. As explained earlier, physicist Dr. Eltjo Haselhoff proved that the crop circles he examined had been made by electromagnetic point sources. He discovered this due to the anomalies he found in the nodes of crop circle plants. The energy distribution he found in crop circles matched 100% with the energy distribution of an electromagnetic point source (like a light bulb)."

old.garudabd.org...

Steiner commented that the Etheric extended to the edge of the Blue sky which I understand to be approximately to the Ionosphere sheath. It is also interesting to note that Light and Warmth are developed from the Suns energy moving through our atmosphere. Karl Konig (7) suggests the four electro-magnetic belts within the Ionosphere are the seat of the Ethers. These belts are placed at 45kms, 100kms, 200kms and 300kms above the Earth. He was tentative in his suggestions however it does fit with Rudolf Steiner's comments. This leads to an interesting picture. According to the BLT Research Team crop circles are formed due to a plasma vortex that originates in the higher atmosphere (ionosphere). You can think of a plasma vortex as a swirling column of ionized (electrically charged) air. In physics and meteorology plasma vortices are a common phenomenon. They cannot be seen with the naked eye, yet they can be measured (because of the electrical charge in the air). The plasma vortex comes rushing towards the earth like a twister, highly electrical and magnetic in nature and radiating a kind of energy very similar to microwave energy. The moment the plasma vortex hits the earth, a crop formation is formed. This theory of the BLT Research Team is the most plausible at this moment. However, is does evoke a crucial question. After all, this theory can be interpreted as a (unknown) natural phenomenon. But if that is the case, how can this account for the complex patterns? Mandalas, and even humanlike figures like a heart or a minora? In my opinion, there is only one answer possible: the plasma vortex is used/guided by an intelligence."

Been thinking further about this quote, as it seems to be the only one from my OP relevant to the mechanics of this theory (I do still see a compelling story about the history and nature of "Lucifer", but shall put that aside):

...who seek to unite as many human beings as possible in an ‘unconscious’ way with the material life so that in the life between death and rebirth the Etheric bodies of those souls does not dissipate but remains surrounding the earth and can be used as instruments for these powerful groups.

If we are comprised of a series of dimensional bodies which we shed upon death, perhaps the ionosphere acts as a sort of colander in which our astral forms are strained away. Perhaps the normal process by which these forms would then decay has been tampered with in some way. A sort of astral embalming? And if the nature of this "body" is mental/emotional, so the etheric mummies produced would be of a "dead" or "hollow" mental/emotional nature. Shells.

More info to come, if it's out there to be found.

BTW, if I'm incorrectly conflating "etheric" and "astral", apologies.

edit on 4-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Blurp.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hi.

Interesting thread you've got going here.

Have you heard of the 'Akashic records'?

Apparrently, they're an imprint of every event that ever happened, and can be explored by means of astral travel, although my own efforts along these lines have been less than successful.

There is also a body of opinion that says the entities encountered during ouija sessions are the discarded shells of those who were once incarnate, and still have a degree of sentience and intelligence.

Just thought I'd throw these into the mix.

Cheers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join