It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would they pick Barry Obama?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi guys if the family tree is true do you realise that King John was the brother of Richard the Lionheart and the history is more familier with that of Robin Hood for most of you.

So all residents are related by blood to the EVIL KING JOHN and his cronies, and according to history source

Henry II even provoked a civil war by attempting to transfer the duchy of Aquitaine from the hands of his brother Richard the Lionheart to those of John (1183).

This bit would be funny if it wasn't such a bad family trait to have

In spite of the incapacity which he displayed in this war, John was sent a little later to govern Ireland (1185); but he returned in a few months covered with disgrace, having alienated the loyal chiefs by his childish insolence and entirely failed to defend the settlers from the hostile clans.
Georgie's and Iraq, Afganistan..... Oil compaines

We need a lot more robin hoods. Appears that it isn't only tv that has re-runs.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
hmm why if only there was some kinda proof of a massive fraud that links him to all the other presidents...

if only...

just a guess it might somehow all be linked to some kinda crazy satanic bohemian sorority club run by the Antichrists biggest fans...

edit on 28-4-2011 by UcDat because: antichrist is a propre noun wth?

Everyone in the world is related!!!! If she dug farther she would fine that ALL presidents are related! Thanks for the laugh.

Please, stop reading up on conspiracies and start reading up on Science.
edit on 18-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vanosman2

on a more serious note.
it is about

entitlements. period.
the baby boomers.....who failed in their 1960's takeover.......are having a field day. rob their kids and grandkids of the future. give me free this and free that...................I don't want to pay for a damn thing. I want my knee, my new eyes,my back fixed, my govt supported car, and please tax the "rich" I mean they can pay for it all, why should I pay for a damn thing. Oh, my aching back, vietnam is my nightmare but we could care less about the Afghanistan or Iraq, vets. Now I am not attacking vets.....but the generation that was part of that time that hated the war and the vets are getting back at the U.S. now. Look at Obamas cronies.....just look at the communists and the terrorists and racists(black hating white) Obama hangs out with. His "church" preaches white hate. I mean come on people............how in the world did he get elected. The powers of the world have made the U.S. rich from the theft of England and Germany Italy, russia in WWII. Now they are picking the grapes off the harbor and making wine making the world drunk with the glee of seeing the U.S. weaken. Truthfully, I think that Obama wants us to fail and he was put in place just for that reason. He will be amply rewarded. Today, look he is in marthas vineyard while the economy is struggling. he doesn't care nor never did. The PTB have a plan and really we are casulaities of war. A war against the idea of freedom and the audicity of Hope as Barak liked to call it. The Audicity that mere commoners could rule themselves. How naive a concept. We have Budlighted, NFL'd, NBA'd.....T.V.d ourselves to this time. Embrace your future sheeples...............you created by your apathy,your lack of wanting to know and now when you do want to know.......it. is. too. LATE. Good bye USA. hello NEW World ORDER......keep drinking your beer and relax. All will be taken care of.........now get in line for your govt labeling. shhhhh now.......shhhhhh

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
hmmm, from much farther back than 1992, it was scripted, designed, planned, implemented and executed ... ever know any other candidate with the name Barack?
He is by design, no other reason.
He will fall as many designs before him.

excerpt from a conversation held in Russia in 1992: source

“Yes, it is true. This is not some idle talk. He is already born, and he is educated and being groomed to be president right now. You will be impressed to know that he has gone to the best schools of presidents. He is what you call ‘Ivy League.’ You don’t believe me, but he is real and I even know his name. His name is Barack. His mother is white and American and his father is black from Africa. That’s right, a chocolate baby! And he’s going to be your president.”

She became more and more smug as she presented her stream of detailed knowledge and predictions so matter-of-factly – as though all were foregone conclusions. “It’s all been thought out. His father is not an American black, so he won’t have that social slave stigma. He is intelligent and he is half white and has been raised from the cradle to be an atheist and a Communist. He’s gone to the finest schools. He is being guided every step of the way and he will be irresistible to America.”

We sat there not knowing what to say. She was obviously very happy that the Communists were doing this and that it would somehow be a thumbing of their collective noses at America: They would give us a black president and he’d be a Communist to boot. She made it quite obvious that she thought that this was going to breathe new life into world Communism. From this and other conversations with her, she always asserted that Communism was far from dead.

She was full of little details about him that she was eager to relate. I thought that maybe she was trying to show off that this truly was a real person and not just hot air.

She rattled off a complete litany. He was from Hawaii. He went to school in California. He lived in Chicago. He was soon to be elected to the Legislature. “Have no doubt: he is one of us, a Soviet.”

whether this conversation was relayed as fore-knowledge of a global scam or the ramblings of a drunk, who knows ?? ... i find it amazing that it has come to pass, this, no one can deny.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join