It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornadoes Currently Pounding Appalachian Mountains, Virginia & West Virginia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i live in in NC and saw chemtrails for the first time this week ... i have never looked for them, but am still curious if they're real... i've seen convincing articles on them. aren't they supposed to be the top of a giant environment microwave? so did harrp cause these storms?

the "chemtrails" i saw were in the sky all day that's why i came to the conclusion they were chemtrails

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
2 of the storms we had this year were days when they a lot of those chemtrail clouds. It is strange becuase it has been relatively quite makes me wonder if something is around the corner or we lucked out this year. We have only had 3 severe storms since March 2011. In an average storm season it is over a dozen by now. It is odd.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Were in Georgia....The storms were bad.
Lived in Kansas and Texas as well in the past and Ill tell you Georgia and AL are the worst for tornados Ive seen.
Its worse this year than ever before in my humble opinion...Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is it all quiet today in these areas so far? I hope so. I looked over that data and it has been since 1974 that there was a death toll over 200. IN 1974 there were 366 deaths it looks like this year might beat that record.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The rift is comming. A like of which has never seen. Volcanoes, sunamys, tornadoes all to come in one month or less. A record of incidents already top records of tornadoes, many dead. more to come, prepare for the worsed. The rift is on it's way, ellinin is nothing, the shock wave is on the way. This is the thing you cannot ssee.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
Is it all quiet today in these areas so far? I hope so. I looked over that data and it has been since 1974 that there was a death toll over 200. IN 1974 there were 366 deaths it looks like this year might beat that record.

What's interesting is that the last big year for you guys with these tornadoes was 1974 - over here in QLD we had our floods this January - the last big floods we had - 1974. Looks like we are experiencing similar conditions to that year all over the world?

Originally posted by cloaked4u
The rift is comming. A like of which has never seen. Volcanoes, sunamys, tornadoes all to come in one month or less. A record of incidents already top records of tornadoes, many dead. more to come, prepare for the worsed. The rift is on it's way, ellinin is nothing, the shock wave is on the way. This is the thing you cannot ssee.

For help with your future predictions - sunamys are spelt 'tsunami'

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
No prediction, shock wave, space incomming. May produce tsunamy's, earthquakes, volcanoes, tornadoes. You have already seen some of the effects of tornadoes and they have already produced a RECORD amount of. Many dead. The likes of which has never seen to come. A wave, a shock wave is headed this way, It is pushing things out of balance and causing wierd phenomina. Will get worse after, in about a week will be the beginning all hell will break loose after the fact of a week or so and only get worse due to the shock wave.
edit on 28-4-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've saw the damage these storms have caused, it's all over the internet. I think several things:

1. God is P****d.
2. Nature is P****d.
3. Global warming.
4. The Apocalypse.
5. HAARP is malfunctioning.
6. Solar maximum.

I'll go with item number six. The ionosphere is heating up, due to solar activity, and there is a lot of warm air pushing down to the cooler climes. The ionized air is heating the oceans, evaporating moisture, and once h20 is airborne in ionized form it only needs an electrical charge to create the flow electricity. H20 is the natural conductor of electricity, and thus the storms.

As a human, I feel like an ant when I think about the whole biosphere, why storms happen, and how little we can do to control a planet wide interaction of temperatures. Storms are nothing more than hot and cold air interacting. How that air gets hot and cold is the fascination I have. That moving air supports life as we know it. Climate change is a requisite for life.

Is this solar max a bit unusual? Sure, but there are people who monitor that stuff. They post here. Crazy theories get balanced out by facts.

It's the natural order of things. It's how fear interacts with our sanity. It's how we survive.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I posted this same reply on the other thread dealing with the tornadoes. So I'm copying it and pasting it here also.

I'm in Alabama. I just got my internet service back. I want to tell you all something. I moved here 5 years ago when they were in the middle of a draught. I would set and watch the planes make lines in the sky. within 24 hours it would rain. I noticed last year (the draught is over) you would still see them doing it and wondered why because we had plenty of rain the ground was soaked. I noticed a couple of weeks ago the planes in the sky again making the lines. I thought why do they want to make it rain we've had plenty of rain. We got rain but further south they had at that time what they called the worst outbreak of tornados in decades. This was around the 15th of april.

Yesterday morning we had a heck of a storm then the skies cleared up. The power was taken out by the storms so I told my son we would go into town for breakfast. I looked up at the sky as we were getting into the sky and saw the planes making lines again. I said why in the heck are they doing that. The last time they did that tornadoes broke out all over the place. On Tuesday you could feel something in the air that made you knew something bad was coming. Another person at work made the same comment so you could feel something wicked was coming this way. So why were they adding fuel to the fire?

I don't want to seem like a nut job but the first tornadoes were farther south of me. We just got bad weather. It was about 24 hrs before the tornado's hit there. Yesterday they were closer some even miles from me but the big one was 100 miles. It was less than 12 hours after they had the planes making the lines. I have a feeling they are trying to make the weather worse than what it would be. I think we all need to look up at the sky within a day of bad weather and see if we notice the planes and if they produce an outbreak of tornadoes.

Does anyone know if anyone reported seeing this in N. Carolina withinn 24 hours of their outbreak.

I'm sorry if I sound crazy but it's been something gnawing at me since yesterday morning

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

They were already talking on the news about hurricane season this year, and hoping that this won't turn out to be an indication of what we are about to see. They also mentioned that it's been since 1974 in this area that there have been so many deaths from tornadoes.

Also someone else was talking about a 3-mile hurricane and a river crossing and valley blocked its path. The tornado path shown in the OP actually terminates on the side of a mountain. So even though it's freakish that any tornadoes are in the Appalachian Mountains at all, they still can't really make it over the mountains from the way it seems. There are low-lying valleys and every now and then somewhat of a plain in between them, but it seems when they can't follow these low-lying areas, the mountains still put an early end to them. Which is definitely a good thing.

They also had a chart on MSM showing tornadoes that were reported across the South. There was a gap around my area, which was inaccurate because there were in fact tornadoes reported touching down in my area, and more than one. But it still seems like the mountain range prevented as many from developing as we have seen in Alabama, Northern Georgia and other low-lying areas.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Thanks for posting this, and no, you do not sound crazy.

Unfortunately this is a part of living in our age of modern technology, and where the military hoards all of the most advanced stuff and uses it to whatever purposes they want. I see it as a very real possibility. Laying chemtrails is related to HAARP. The idea is that their signals are allowed to propagate farther than they normally would by providing clouds that the signals can reflect off of, as they are pumping EM energy into the ionosphere to heat and expand it to cause severe weather formations. Of course they can also seed clouds and cause them to collect more water vapor and produce rain.

China does this openly and even talks about it in their media articles. For example they used cloud seeding to help ease a drought before the Olympics were to be hosted in Beijing. In the US though, there is no transparency whatsoever, and they deny up and down the fact that they can even do it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

would you elaborate on this shockwave? i'm interested. i'm unsure about its validity, but it sort of fits with my timeline. things are coming to a peak. less than 8 years until the end, and alot of horrible things, beyond anything that has happened before on the planet, will happen before the year is over. the storms, earthquakes, and tsunamis were all predicted, there will be more and worse ones. it also speaks of a plague (i believe this refers to the radiation from japan). japan will sink, as will other countries, and coastal places in the u.s. and possibly florida.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
In my view it is no longer just a random event of nature. HAARP is not the question. The question should be "who's" HAARP? After these last few days of almost daily tornado activity I have never seen before in my life, this is not just some Global Warming issue. I am now absolutely convinced their is human manipulation involved. Perhaps the weather patterns are already there and they just pump it up. I am also beginning to believe there is a war using meteorlogical as well as seismic manipulation and manmade Global Warming is just a cover to rationalize all of this and to keep our eyes off the ball. Droughts, floods, fires, tornados, tsunamis, hurricanes,... Okay, the bible thumpers will and have for years tried to link headlines with prophecy and although it could be it is the least likely. I vote for the manmade and man-enhanced weather manipulation - period. This last week of the volume of them size, power, locations where tornadoes are not supposed to be able to remain intact (hills, mountains, ridges, etc.)

Otherwise it is Brown Dwarf, galactic plane, sun related, 2012 or something but it ain't natural, no way.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Wow... absolutely devastating pictures, star and flag from me. The only good and little sense of humor I can find in this is, it seems mother nature got a BP gas station. Not to make light of the situation, but it's good to see mother nature EFF up BP's shh for once, instead of BP messing up mother nature. Hopefully no one was hurt, my heart goes out to those people who lost their homes and anyone effected by this crazy weather, *coughs* HAARP

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'm from the roanoke valley in va. I usuallly don't get into the chemtrail bit too much. but I believe it was wednesday morning when I got to work there was a really strange one in the sky. I ain't never seen one like it. there was the regular trail, that looked about like every other trail left from a plane. but then there were like little bars coming down it, not reallly long bars, but well they seemed to be spaced pretty evenly.
like I said, don't really get into them much, but well, that one stood out. was wondering if anyone has ever seen anything that might fit that description before....
heck, I don 't know maybe they were letting l ose of some fuel before landing at the airport or something. who knows....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am waiting for the shills to come out and tell us "This is all perfectly normal! Stop overreacting..this happens all the time.."
I grew up in VA and spent 23 years of my life there and I can say with complete assurance that this is NOT normal. We might get frequent thunderstorms and rain, especially in the spring and summer..but nothing of this caliber.

I live in San Diego, CA now. The "norm" here is warm, bright sunny weather with the exception of June Gloom.
I have watched the trail planes degrade the skies over the course of the last 8 years I've been here. When I first got here, the chance of a cloudy day was much lower. That's the reason we pay some of the highest home prices in the country, right?
Now, we'll have a sunny day and the weather people will be telling us it's gonna be rainy or cloudy that night or the next few days. Lo and behold, I walk outside and those f'in planes are crisscrossing the skies with their nasty trails. Very deliberate grid patterns. I started taking pics to predict the weather..if those planes go up and saturate the sky during the morning, I know the next few days will be a cloudy gloomy mess. The trails spread out across the sky in a nasty hazy cover with sometimes an iridescent shine to it. We already know cloud-seeding is a reality, but this is beyond that.
edit on 29-4-2011 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It doesn't have to be HAARP, but one of my theories is that there is an ongoing world war that's mostly unspoken outside of elite circles at this stage in the game. There are currency and trade wars...economic warfare is a reality and several nations seem to be escalating their policies. I think that perhaps another subtle aggression is weather warfare. The US isn't the only country to have HAARP-like facilities. It could be that we're duking it out and the people are unwitting victims.
edit on 29-4-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

If I believed in HAARP as a weapon that would be extremely possible for me to believe..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Yup, the weather here is strange, but we have people passing it off as spring time weather...hell that's what CNN said about Virgina yesterday.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Your belief is not required.

It's a truth that technology is inherently neutral, and it depends on the people's intent whether or not the technology will be weaponized or not. It's not as if HAARP can't be used to cause mayhem. It most certainly can be thought of as a potential weapon if it's in the wrong hands. The question is if this is the case or not. I have yet to hear of a significant advancement in technology that was NOT weaponized. It's in our blood, it seems.
edit on 29-4-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join