It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have things you dont

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
hi i thought i might add this for a little extra you don't get good quality in some of them they are the us joint service manuals
us joint service manuals
and this for fun
you might be a survivalist if

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by THEwTRUTH

Its going to take a big stack of paper and a $h!t load of ink to print that out, but thanks for spreading the info friend. I had a few of these already, but looks like you've presented the whole honey pot. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Awe shoot, now everyone will have things
Thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nice, lots of good information there and props to anyone that takes the time to read them. I've always been partial to FM 4-25.11 and FM 3-25.26. They are the most important ones in that lot.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

From Source:

You’ve learned to make twine from plant fibers to be used for snares because you fear that all of your preps and hard work will be confiscated by FEMA troops or destroyed by earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear blasts, ravening hordes of feral sheeple or reptiloids from ‘Planet X’

Awesome...and I bet there are a few here that can relate.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the wealth of useful information, I was looking at the carpentry section although the systems and methods are a little bit outdated they are still essentially correct.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

Its going to take a big stack of paper and a $h!t load of ink to print that out

just a big stack and a load of ink might wont to try a lot lot loooooot more

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
thanks for the info, some of these ive never seen before. I kept all my manuals, and text books from when I was in the service. I just thought it would be common sense to keep such good info instead of throwing it away like I was instructed to do after training.

new topics

top topics

join