It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
How do I add an image from my computer and post on this forum?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The imprinting seems to be from Obama's shortform. Were both documents kept together, and the pressing together over the months and years created this impression? If so, why is there a block of text in the box for the attendant's signature which is absent from the short form released in 2008? Does it not suggest another document exists which has not been made public?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
Hey boon, beautiful work. Am very tired right now from researching this BC thing for hours, but wanted to share something with you for what it's worth. In a similar fashion to what you're doing now, an analyst researching various 'layers' within this document, discovered that a lot of what appeared at first to be indecipherable markings underlying the obvious print, contained links or references to hidden files. In other words - there are references hidden beneath what is initially seen. That's why people see 'Oahu' but, if you slightly shift the color spectrum, underneath you will clearly see 'CIA-61'. Same with the word 'Kenya' it is hidden under another layer reading 'Obama'. I have seen them myself. So, you are absolutely right - someone left hidden messages within this document - but why?

You need to back up that claim over "CIA-61" and "Kenya" with a graphic image. I don't see what you are claiming. Instead, I just see some ink text from the short form that has been impressed perhaps by pressure onto the surface of the long form.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
why not try and bring it to the media attentions or at least a politician that is stuck on the birther issue maybe use a friends facebook

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
well I think I have figured out what the CIA-61 stands for now.

That would be CIA Class of 61.
As in graduate from the farm.
And I'd bet ya money that's where
Obama's daddy went.

Ann was too young at the time to meet
the age requirement.

edit on 4/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by txraised254
why not try and bring it to the media attentions or at least a politician that is stuck on the birther issue maybe use a friends facebook

the MSM already has it but they won't print it
cuz their handlers won't let them.
MSM is controlled and they watch ATS
like a hawk so they know what's going on
in this thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Please go back to the last page and see my last post. It is obvious now that all you are seeing is an impression of his short form birth certificate on this document. At the top you can see Hour of Birth, then 7:24, then Island of Birth and then Oahu. It does not say CiA 61.

Where you think you see Kenya, it says Obama. That is where the parents name is listed on the short form. I think we should consider this case closed. Please take a look at the image I posted and then look at the short form and tell me that's not what it is.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm sorry my dear friend Boondock, but this poster solved the mystery. I can clearly see "OAHU" in type font to the lower left of the name Hussein. Your original analysis looked convincing, but now that I see this picture I'm pretty sure that it was a carbon copy screw up or something of the like.

My $.02.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Obama's daddy went.

the age requirement.

Really? REALLY?

Just when you think the crazy train is on its last stop, it gears up for another run.

I dont like Obama, and have always considered him a tool. However, you are plain just making things up and seeing what you want to see. Why would Allen Dulles add another initial? Thats a huge hole in your theory right there, never mind the OAHU fiasco....also, when have you ever seen or heard to a CIA document that not only was spelled CiA but also dated, but just a 2 digit year and not a month or day??

I saw a friend go through the same thing with 9/11 (in which i def believe there was a conspiracy) believeing everything she heard and ignoring REAL evidence and becoming CONVINCED she was right when everyone around her saw she was losing it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Boon, you are grasping here.

What you claim to see is not there. It just isn't.

It has been proven here in your thread. Besides...does this REALLY make LOGICAL sense?

The government, the same government that perpetrated 9/11 (supposedly) that assassinated both the Kennedy's (supposedly) that faked Vietnam, that allowed Pearl Harbour to happen, is completely incapable of printing up a fake birth certificate?!
Really think about that. If you or me wanted to, we could VERY easily obtain a fake document of any kind. SS number, license, library card, passport etc.

Why didn't he put it out earlier? Not because they needed time to fake it, but because there was really no reason to. There still wasn't a real reason to. He put forth his legal document that says he was born here.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
what if ,,the other transparent text is from another birth certificate underneath it...it looks like this certificate is scaned from a book registry!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9744236ebedc.jpg[/atsimg]

Actually your screent shot DOES look like CIA - 61.

But Saint, if you manipulate it further you can clearly see OAHU.

Creepy find, but debunked. You have to admit that CIA-61 is actually OAHU at this point.

Fun stuff though.

The bleedthrough writing, anyone can assume is carbon copy paper from previous handwriting...whether it was a doctor or a clerk.

Good eyes though, I thought you had something there.
edit on 28-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It's an impression of his short form certificate. This image should make it quite obvious:

If you're still not convinced then I don't know what to say.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Obama's daddy went.

the age requirement.

Saint, it says OAHU, doesn't matter what CIA conspiracy you believe.

How about this.

If you are dead in the next day or two then you might have been right.

Manipulate the colors further and it clearly says OAHU.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bosko
It's an impression of his short form certificate. This image should make it quite obvious:

If you're still not convinced then I don't know what to say.

Wow thats some awesome deduction there.

That is some straight up proof you provided there, good work.

Now we actually know what the garbled text is too so that is cool.

Another mystery solved.
edit on 28-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
well some may see OBAMA
but I see Keny short for Kenya
in cursive hand writing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/955048e9c0b2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well, either way, good catch Boon.
Reminds me of those stupid magic picture things (never did see anything in them..grr)

All speculation of course...now lets get some other hawaiian birth certificates from different years and see if the cia-61 bit changes to cia-62,65,etc...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Thanks, I think that solves the mystery. What I believe caused it to show up is in the scanning process. If the short form document was stored right behind the long form document, then a very small amount of ink may have came off onto the back of the long form. This wouldn't be easily spotted by the naked eye, but when you scan a document it uses a very bright light to shine through the document. I'm sure everyone has seen that bright light when scanning something. This bright light makes the faint ink on the back of the document show up quite easily when you tinker with the scanned image in Photoshop or a similar program.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bosko
Thanks, I think that solves the mystery. What I believe caused it to show up is in the scanning process. If the short form document was stored right behind the long form document, then a very small amount of ink may have came off onto the back of the long form.

dude, short forms are not stored
in this roll, this is long form only roll.
So how would a short form come
in contact with a long form???

And even if it did, laser printers,
the ink dries just about as fast
as it is sprayed on. How can it
rub off onto this document??

I just don't see the process as you
are describing it. These 2 should never
meet or even touch.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join