It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
Please, boon, stay on the right side. I'd really hate if you got a job working for them....
I just hope you stay on the right side, always.

dude, as much as I despise the CIA.
Not a chance in hell for me working
for them of my own free will and accord.
My heart is in the right place.
With my lord and savior Jesus Christ

and I intend on staying there.
But thanks for the concern

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I will now present my method, step by step, for getting my version of an "x-ray" of this document. I opened the document in Photoshop, went to "Image", then "Adjustments", and then chose the option "Levels". I adjusted the Levels as so:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da7460f31138.png[/atsimg]

I then right clicked on the layer, clicked on "Blending Options", and then made these adjustments to help see it a little better:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb4154aa859.png[/atsimg]

This is what I found out:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57bad64c81d1.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d725f73120d.png[/atsimg]

At the top and looked at from a distance, your mind tries to fill in the top as "HOME OF BIRTH", which would make sense, since this is a birth certificate. CIA-61 is definitely visible, as is LA (Los Angeles? Louisiana? Somewhere else?). However, 712 is also very visible, although I'm not sure what it means, if anything.

Here is what I found out about the other section:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fb5d4c92be2.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4da39c3e3821.png[/atsimg]

The first letter is definitely a K, but after that, it degrades. One can argue that the e, n, and y are being blocked from view by the text, but I don't see an a anywhere in sight, unless that was fully removed.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I know what you are.

That is all.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Honestly, i think it could be either or, CIA-61 or OAHU.. i can see it being either.

The part with KENYA... it looks actually more like OKAMA... which is closer to OBAMA but it looks like a K after an O.

Also, if you have a LCD monitor, try tilting the monitor, top side away, gives a nice x-ray effect and really lets these ghostly text jump out. There's even more stuff going on the bottom part of the page..... for one there's a sort of "sign" then ends in the word, CERTIFICATE, and under that, looks like someone wrote an essay, but that part is way too dim to make out anything.

Good work though on pointing out the more ghostly things going on there.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Man, all of this have me convinced they want us to find out about Obama's/Soetoros' real story for reasons unknown. In this thread they say that the BC got the hospital name wrong by 17 years. I know most of you have asked yourself this; Would CIA or whoever manufactured this really mess up this big? I know CIA have had their failures in the past, but this looks more like bread crumbs laid out.

Sadly, the damage is done anyway; The MSM has shown his 'real' BC, and that is the end of the story for the masses.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

If you had read the entire thread and seen filosophia's post, you would know that this issue was debunked already. The name of the hospital was shown the same on birth certificates of other people at that same hospital in the same year.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

thank you
thank you
thank you

my friend

another corroborated finding

star 4 u

see !!! I ain't nuts.
hahahaha

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well, when I mentioned this topic to the nearest person...I was told 'we'd better realize Jesus is Lord' and so on. I'm like...is that something I should include on the thread as a reply???

Is Jesus really that jealous that everytime something scares a believer they just blurt out the same thing?

Yes, I guess.

Trouble is that I am not scared by these ass clowns. I am certain there's a hell.

So...what we have here are impressions that were left by perhaps another piece of paper which you think you have managed to highlight via colors etc?

Personally I think we're running on fumes. It isn't necessarily so, but I can see why you are excited. Your writing style seems a bit caffeinated right now, which doesn't mean you'll look at it differently tomorrow, but you might.

I knew something was wrong from the moment rahmesses came out seizing the crisis minutes after obama seized control. Dude...even if you or me were put there~they'd change us. The mkultra stuff is more than I care to discuss, these days. I don't abide, and hell is real. The only way to affect change in politics is to stay out of politics, and always pay attention to politics, speaking truthfully. Good night.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
I know what you are.
That is all.

was this directed at me?
I know who I am too
and I don't work for the gov
or another other entity.
I am a private citizen of the US
seeking the truth

If that is what you guessed,
then u r correct

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

So...what we have here are impressions that were left by perhaps another piece of paper which you think you have managed to highlight via colors etc?

No, this was not imprinted from
another piece of paper. This was written
on Obama's certificate. The reasoning is,
every hand written text is completely within
the box it was intended to go. Writing
on another piece of paper on top of this
and it imprinting off exactly in the right
places with the exact info for each box
is virtually impossible. The hand written text
also wrapped around the typed text already
on the BC. Impossible for it to be done
any other way.

This was intentional on Obama's BC.
However, it was not intentional on it's
discovery. And for that discovery,
we owe to ole boon

edit on 4/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by OleMB

If you had read the entire thread and seen filosophia's post, you would know that this issue was debunked already. The name of the hospital was shown the same on birth certificates of other people at that same hospital in the same year.

My mistake. I still stand by what I said, minus the hospital name thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Very interesting thread Boon. Have you searched through the rest of the document yet? Anything else stand out?
If you rotate the page 90 degrees,on the edge where the foldover is seen. It looks like more words.........

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I'm still not convinced about the CIA - 61 Your red color version seems to omit text (in particular the H) that I see in dark.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I see. I was saying maybe there were other papers in his cia file which left impressions, like carbon paper without the carbon, which came out through the highlighting. That all presidents are shills is a fact of life. That happens when you lose it all, you know, you gain in other ways. The good ones (who don't follow orders) just get killed. I know you have cast some doubts on RP, and there's nothing wrong with that. We are far too seasoned to be rooting for the Cubs, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for rescuing me from the other thread, I was giving out so many stars that I'm now, well, starless.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Very interesting thread Boon. Have you searched through the rest of the document yet? Anything else stand out?
If you rotate the page 90 degrees,on the edge where the foldover is seen. It looks like more words.........

I've been looking and haven't found anything
subsequent to the stuff already posted.

But if you'll point me to that edge ur referring to,
I'll give it a look see

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I see. I was saying maybe there were other papers in his cia file which left impressions, like carbon paper without the carbon, which came out through the highlighting. That all presidents are shills is a fact of life. That happens when you lose it all, you know, you gain in other ways. The good ones (who don't follow orders) just get killed. I know you have cast some doubts on RP, and there's nothing wrong with that. We are far too seasoned to be rooting for the Cubs, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for rescuing me from the other thread, I was giving out so many stars that I'm now, well, starless.

be advised soldier,
the only way that could happen is if the CIA
were forging multiple birth certificates at once.
And it would have had to happen in HI, not Langley.
You would have better odds getting hit by lightening
than what you suggest. The texts fit perfectly into
the boxes on Obama's BC and it wraps around existing
typed texts. Unmistakable.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
I know what you are.

That is all.

Hard to say who you are calling a racist here...care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Just rotate the document,where you get the foldover. It looks to me like words.I could be mistaken,but now you have me looking for abnormality's in the document. I might have to get my copy of photoshop out.....LOL Wish there was a high-res version of this.I can clearly see abnormality's......Interesting.

Star and Flagged ........

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Just rotate the document,where you get the foldover. It looks to me like words.I could be mistaken,but now you have me looking for abnormality's in the document. I might have to get my copy of photoshop out.....LOL Wish there was a high-res version of this.I can clearly see abnormality's......Interesting.

Star and Flagged ........

what it appears to me is:
the CIA used a pencil to mark Obama's
original LFBC, then later erased it using
an eraser. However, this left the imprint and
the lead residue which caused the discoloration
which we are seeing now. They did not
anticipate the impression being picked up by the OCR
and transferred after the erasure occurred.
This is where they goofed

Damn, I need to be working in forensics.
hahahaha

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I get your point. My interpretation was off, that's all.

I can see why that is exciting. As others have put forth...there are oddities in the file format as if they simply forgot to do that last step~and a thousand race card players to prove it.

Not the place for it, but sometimes when I want to star a post, the star won't activate, and it never was because a member was banned as some have suggested. Tonight, I find that I cannot flag this thread, but since the reboot, I can't flag ANY threads. The flag it icon is blue and usually placed right of the FLAGS icon, yes?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join