It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
another dead end
not surprising

correct.

that's one of the reasons why I look
so hard for evidence in docs like this
LFBC. every once in a while, they will
screw up. They're only human too

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by A por uvas
another dead end
not surprising

correct.

that's one of the reasons why I look
so hard for evidence in docs like this
LFBC. every once in a while, they will
screw up. They're only human too

Pretty sure he was talking about your "working theory" not the screw up of the CIA.

My whole point Boon is that this is All based on You seeing the word "Void" which no one else sees, and you were already wrong about what you thought you saw originally. You don't have any credibility Boon, you have poor eye sight and you are known for creating threads with ideas that you didn't quite think through and later had to recant. Not to mention if they really did void a birth certificate do you think they will just write "void" all small somewhere in an insignificant spot or do you think they would hit it with a big ass VOID stamp?

No worries though, I know none of this matters to you. I know you don't care about how you appear to anyone on this internet board and you have no shame so once this fails you will just pick up a new idea. I will credit you with a decent imagination though. Your hard work and determination are good traits but when you use it to work on something like this it just makes you look foolish.

Oh well have fun.

**edit** Holy Crap I just saw your thread about "Obama and Alien/Human DNA" and now I am embarrassed I even discussed this topic with you. Wow you really jumped the shark man.

ATS clean up your house.
edit on 4/30/2011 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
My whole point Boon is that this is All based on You seeing the word "Void" which no one else sees,

dude, you have done nothing but attack me
on this thread. You are a prime reason why
I miss the "ignore" button.

Some people see Angels.
Some do not.
Does that make them any less there ???

And some people do see VOID just as I do.
While one person said they couldn't duplicate
it, doesn't mean that I couldn't.

Just cuz Benjamin Franklin couldn't make
the telephone work doesn't mean that
Alexander Graham Bell couldn't ???

Your point is moot. Go troll somebody
else's thread bubba.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Boon - you are a genius! No one has learned anything from 11/22/63 apparently.
Clues are meant to have plausible deniability. Take the short form appearing to have been aligned
under this new form. This was done so that people would know that this thing was manufactured. But, the real explanation is hidden within. The pressure marks were meant to spell out coded messages on the new form. Nothing is changed by the fact that the short form was in contact with the new form, except that the messages
can be said to be 'accidental', but anyone with a modicum of knowledge in conspiracy theories will
sense immediately - they're not accidental - if they were, they wouldn't spell out anything at all! Also, consider that not all the underlying messages are typed, some are handwritten. I know, some people will simply claim
this is coincidental - but put enough pieces together and it clearly won't be just 'coincidence'.
You're discovery of the word 'void' is a beautiful case in point. The answer is hidden in the meaning of the
purpose as to why the word is there. It's a message - not that the BC is void in an official standing, but something else definitely is being communicated. The BC is full of clues about the real Barry Soetoro - and you're the man finding them. Thanks for creating a great thread - don't give up!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
Boon - you are a genius! - and you're the man finding them. Thanks for creating a great thread - don't give up!

ummmm thank, but don't consider myself
a genius. Just found stuff playing around
with the document is all.

Problem is, I just keep finding stuff, lol.
well to some people they are finds,
to others they are part of the house
cleaning service

edit on 5/1/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I am curious if you honestly think you have found more mysteries in Obama's orignal long form birth certificate than you did in any other president's long form birth certificate?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

I am curious if you honestly think you have found more mysteries in Obama's orignal long form birth certificate than you did in any other president's long form birth certificate?

maybe you should read this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

maybe you should read this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am more than 100% positive you are smart enough to understand how yet another Obama birther thread does NOTHING to address the question I asked you. I asked in good faith, thinking you might honestly give answering me a shot. Sorry I bothered.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
I am more than 100% positive you are smart enough to understand how yet another Obama birther thread does NOTHING to address the question I asked you. I asked in good faith, thinking you might honestly give answering me a shot. Sorry I bothered.

you're right.
I'm not gonna answer your question
cuz it is off-topic. This thread is about
Obama, not the other 43 presidents
who came before him. stay on topic
please.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

you're right.
I'm not gonna answer your question

Good thing you responded to it, twice then.

cuz it is off-topic. This thread is about
Obama, not the other 43 presidents
who came before him. stay on topic
please.

This thread is about long form birth certificates. How can you sit around declaring one a fake without comparing it to the others?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a2888bf6f56.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Interesting, thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
After constantly seeing this damn BC everywhere in every size in every color at every angle....there is something that has been nagging at me...

I wasn't alive in the 60's so I don't know but the term "Caucasian" doesn't seem right for that time period...I would totally expect "white"...also I didn't know "African" was a race....are the white people in Africa aware of this? lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Notice the similarities in the direction of the signatures in block 18a (Ann Dunham's) and 19a (doctor/attendant) plus the dates 8-7-61 and 8-8-61. The "8' s in both signature blocks are very similar, notice the detail and similarities of how the lines and loops in letters and numbers are. The 6 in 19a (doc's sig) has a "tail" in the "61" - to throw a loop!

They look to me like they were from the same "hand", similar handwriting / signed by the same person, whatever, maybe using a different ball-point for each.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
wow, update:

Jerome Corsi credited me for finding this
and called it the Obama Da Vinci Code.

www.wnd.com...

just keeping ya updated

ATS was mentioned too.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

wow, update:

www.wnd.com...

just keeping ya updated

ATS was mentioned too.

Well there goes his credibility...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

wow, update:

www.wnd.com...

just keeping ya updated

ATS was mentioned too.

Actually he should have given the proper credit for the "flashing" image to Nataylor, not you boon.

However it was you seeing "CIA-61", which although wrong, did open this can of worms ,so yea credit should go to you aswell.

But You did not create the "flashing" image as Dr. Corsi gives you credit for in the article, again Nataylor did.

correct?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It's hard to believe that you actually spent so much time and effort producing such flimsy evidence and then spend even more time trying to defend it.
Your credibility is completely shot and your reputation is laughable.
Utter garbage.

What's in that cigar you're smoking in your avatar?
Might explain alot.
edit on 22-5-2011 by The Ghost Who Walks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Actually he should have given the proper credit for the "flashing" image to Nataylor, not you boon.
However it was you seeing "CIA-61", which although wrong, did open this can of worms ,so yea credit should go to you aswell.
But You did not create the "flashing" image as Dr. Corsi gives you credit for in the article, again Nataylor did.
correct?

correct, I did NOT create the animated gif which alternated
between the short form and long form. I never said
I created that .gif. Corsi did. But yes, I am the one
who opened this can of worms and discovered
the bleed through.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks
It's hard to believe that you actually spent so much time and effort producing such flimsy evidence and then spend even more time trying to defend it.
Your credibility is completely shot and your reputation is laughable.
Utter garbage.

What's in that cigar you're smoking in your avatar?
Might explain alot.

lol, I expect attacks by now whenever any creative thinking
comes up in an ATS thread.

If I have no credibility then do please tell me why I haven't
been banned like many others at ATS ?
Kind of makes your argument moot does it not ???

Like any researcher and investigator, I find leads and pursue
them to a conclusion. It is not my fault if you do not like
where those leads take me.

best wishes

boon

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join