It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There is nothing now, that can change this. More people have seen his initial post only, than will ever read the thread, and they have clicked on to the next "thing", and now, even now, they are posting this to their facebook, and texting the "truth" of this scientific evidence to their friends and family. Not matter what, the majority of people who opened this thread, became convinced that the birth certificate was forged by the CIA in 1961. 1961 no less, they had a plan, to get this one man elected as president. and that plan was so perfect that it not only lasted 50 years of change, but succeeded.

Amazing.

I am going to start shifting careers. It is time to go into Sales. America is just ripe for the picking. They will truly believe, anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
NOTICE TO ANYONE ENTERING THIS THREAD and not reading through the posts (which is understandable considering it is so long):

The general consensus is now that it says OAHU, not CIA-61. Even the OP has recognized this. We should thank Boon for bringing this to our attention so we could all join in and solve the mystery. The mystery has been solved and it has nothing to do with the CIA.

I'm surprised there is still even remotely a debate going on about this. IMO, this actually shows that this is a genuine birth certificate from Hawaii.

ETA: Can we PLEASE update the OP to let newcomers know that the case has been solved and it does NOT say CIA-61??

edit on 28-4-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I knew that BC was a fake.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You need to send this photo to alex jones so he can go viral with it.This kind of proof needs to get out and right now

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN

This only seems to be proof that the documents being posted online are not scans of the originals, but rather scans of scans(which may or may not be original themselves)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
ANOTHER Birther thread???!?!!?!

That's what these threads make me want to do. Seriously. Let it go, folks. Your president was born in the United States. I know it's difficult to accept the fact he's your president but JUST ACCEPT IT!!!

What do these people expect to accomplish with this moronic scandal anyway? Impeachment? Just don't vote for him in the next election.

FFS

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosko

Interesting, in your whole copy I can seen other areas that have questionable marks or writing. I was just wondering if the address for the hospital looks like the last smug looks like 'Drive.' The reason I ask is if you look at the twins' BC it has a different address from the one on Obama's with 'Drive' as the last word. It seems to me that maybe Obama's name has been tinkered with and also his father's information. Just wondering if Frank Marshall Davis could be part of some previous information. The father's age looks smugged as well. Didn't Obama write in his book that he learned about something when he found his birth certificate when he was younger. Does anyone have that quote from his book? If so I question what it is on "this" LFBC that would have caused him to bring it up.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
ANOTHER Birther thread???!?!!?!

That's what these threads make me want to do. Seriously. Let it go, folks. Your president was born in the United States. I know it's difficult to accept the fact he's your president but JUST ACCEPT IT!!!

What do these people expect to accomplish with this moronic scandal anyway? Impeachment? Just don't vote for him in the next election.

FFS

Not too bothered about having an illegal president, eh?
Go back to sleep.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

It looks like they had the short form birth certificate behind the long form when they made photo copies. It all lines up, so you're just seeing bleed-through.

Click through to view the whole thing if the forum is cutting off the left edge:

All I did was open this image of the long-form certificate in Photoshop, then invert the colors and apply a curve to it to increase the contrast. I then took this image of the short-form certificate, resized, moved, and very slightly rotated it and laid it on top.

It all lines up. the supposed "CIA-61" is "OAHU." You can see other bits line up, like "Island of Birth," "Sex," and the black box at the bottom of the short form that says "ANY ALTERATION INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE."

Sorry this needs a bump since we aren't reading the thread anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

He's not an illegal president. Please, get over it. Obama was born in this country and that's that. It's great we have the freedom to even question his birthplace to begin with, but now it's getting...well, it's getting pretty annoying and it's making a lot of people seem delusional. Why? Because it's a delusional conspiracy theory.

Your president was born in the United States. Why is it so hard to accept it? Grow up and move on. There are bigger problems that we need to deal with such as the economy and the Unconstitutional war that he put us in with Libya.

edit on 28-4-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Alright, look here troll. I am not a birther. I am open minded and was stating that this is the best and most credible take I have seen on this issue as of yet. This could definitely be expanded on in it's own thread in relation to the birth certificate being faked. If you disagree with me that is fine. What is not fine, is to respond to me in a completely off topic and negative manner, and waste the space here on ATS.
By the way, when you go around calling people "sheep", it really shows your age. At least I hope to god that you are fourteen, because that is the way you come across. Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Well, Pastor Manning said the CIA made the LFBC in a YouTube someone posted at ATS last night. The CIA seems to cross the line between using State means to defend the Sovereignty of USA and doing the bidding of the Shadow Party. If the CIA has so much of its own power, why does it support a fake Prez who has nothing but the worst intentions for the country?
This whole thing reminds me of that movie about the CIA, with Angelina Jolie starring as the wife of a young CIA recruit and they showed this whole secret meeting in a private club way out in nowhere which sure looked like Skull and Bones.
edit on 28-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

NVM discussed.
edit on 28-4-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Was Bush a legal president?

Anyway this thread is definitely solved this.
Not CIA but OAHU.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Funny! I came across an article with these same images last night. There was another one where the guy claimed to have discovered Kenya in the place of birth box also, however it wasn't as clear as the CIA mark that the OP pointed out.

Truly though... even if Obama is found not to have been birthed in the US, do you think the "Impeachment process" as they call it will be anything like Clintons?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The long form over the short form photocopy is definitely the best shout yet. Everything matches up.

It did look like CIA-61 but the Kenya bit was a long shot, couldnt make out anything.

Got to say, i think this has been solved.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by micpsi

He's not an illegal president. Please, get over it. Obama was born in this country and that's that. It's great we have the freedom to even question his birthplace to begin with, but now it's getting...well, it's getting pretty annoying and it's making a lot of people seem delusional. Why? Because it's a delusional conspiracy theory.

Your president was born in the United States. Why is it so hard to accept it? Grow up and move on. There are bigger problems that we need to deal with such as the economy and the Unconstitutional war that he put us in with Libya.

edit on 28-4-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

Get over it ? Really? Get over it? Get over it when libs will never get over Bush beating Gore? Get over a prez who blames the previous prez for everything? I'm so sick of this buffoon going around talking about how he inherited the whole mess from Bush and the Republicans. He is not even a classy Prez. I see nothing but a puffed up person who reads what some NWO schmuck tells him to read. He's lost without his teleprompter. Evedry time he speaks he just spews class warfare and hatred of all Republicans. If you want to pretend there's no partisanship coming from this prez and he's all about unity and what not, all I've ever seen from him since his inauguration is how bad the Republicans are. And you wonder why all of the Republican Congress is so turned off by him? Only Olympia Snowe and Collins vote with the Dems consistently, and Arlen Spector changed parties at a time when the Democrats are the most radical left I've ever seen it.
But really, there's no reason to accept a prez who still blames the former prez for everything. He's not even pretending to be bi-partisan. No, he's hoping if he released his LFBC it will all just go away and he can keep campaigning for his next term of community organzing and fomenting revolutions in foreign countries and having tea at the WH with his leftist Union buddy.
edit on 28-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Please delete.
edit on 28-4-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
PEOPLE PLEASE READ! THIS HAS BEEN SOLVED!

Mods, can we modify the title?

Also, has anyone heard from Jerome Corsi? He has that book coming out(Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President ). I heard him in an interview, and he he said that this is exactly what he wanted to happen. And that this is just the tip of the iceberg. His book is like number one on amazon (so they say) and it hasnt even been released yet.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

I'm glad you admit that sounds silly.

If he was supposed to be part of some so called CIA program at birth, what are the alternatives?

Nazi like breeding program? Again a waste of resources. Look at politcians, there are always scandals. If the CIA needed to use a politician they would send a pretty agent to seduce them and then blackmail them. Its simple and cheap. It doesn't have to be a woman, man, it could be drugs, or any kind of illegal activity that would destroy one's career. They wouldn't need to breed anyone or guide them from birth. Bribery and blackmail work just fine.

If they need a black martyr it would be way easy. I personally don't think there needs to be black martyr. It doesn't matter who is in power. There will be a point when the BIS and IMF push for reforms and austerity in the US. It could be anyone in power.

I don't trust Trump. I don't trust billionaires, but I don't see him as the herald of a world order that really already exists. I see him representing a wealthy faction on the right, the ones aligned with the Military-Industrial-Energy complex. The same people aligned with Murdoch and Fox. They are using the birth certificate issue as a means to garner grassroots support against the other oligarchs on the left that currently control the executive branch, what one might call the Information-Media-Financial complex.

There is much more going on with this issue than meets the eye, IMO.

This is definitely true.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join