It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by deansredhalo

But now the question is why is the shortform, under the longform?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
reply to post by nataylor

So this newly released BC is a fake for sure. Why would the short form appear underneath the long form? it wouldn't.
The image of the long form is from handouts given to the press at the White House. They had to make copies of it to hand out, and it makes a bit of sense that they also handed out copies of the short form and had the documents together when they were making copies at the White House.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

even if this 'parents russian spies' was true, it doesn't say CIA and looks like a photocopy of short form under long form, evidently a distraction from a real applecart turner.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I know! I am sure that they have a procedure in the books already and waiting for those people who come to the Washington,DC with said intentions. Then they get an extremely thorough mental health evaluation courtesy of the U.S. Government, it probably speeds up their *SSD claim in their home state.
edit on 28-4-2011 by maestromason because: *correction

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
... CIA can't suck this much.

I think this was intentional.
edit on 4/28/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Using the new high-res version of the birth certificate, I have found out what it says above the address line:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/914a7da52ebf.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00876812fa7c.png[/atsimg]

It clearly says "OBAMA".

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I think I have figured out what the CIA-61 stands for now.

That would be CIA Class of 61.
As in graduate from the farm.
And I'd bet ya money that's where
Obama's daddy went.

Ann was too young at the time to meet
the age requirement.

edit on 4/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

I'm only on page 5 but gotta say.... are you just going to ignore all the posted pictures that show it says OAHU??

I did this on my own computer as well and it clearly says OAHU.

I'll read the whole thread for ONE reason - only one reason, because I respect your contributions to ATS and I wanna see if you're going to face the facts that it says OAHU or keep striving to hold your initial belief.

Integrity means a lot - will Boon keep it or throw it out to be "right"

ETA:

Boon, you rock! It takes a big man to admit error and I appreciate you saying you were wrong in your initial assumption (around page 8-9).

edit on 28-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Very interesting boondock, Where did you get the document from?

Also what program did you use to get that color scheme? Seems pretty clear to me, expecially the CIA-61... Have you noticed anything else on the whole document?

I would rather keep my editor manufacturer
confidential if you don't mind

as far as other hand written text. yes there is more
hand written text in the address block of Ann Dunham.
This is still a work in progress so I'm still hunting text.

And why exactly cant you give a link for this document? I guess we should just take your word for it then?

Edit: Nm.. Noticed you already posted it.

And i got the same result with a bit of fiddling with levels and colours in gimp.
edit on 28-4-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

At first it resembles "CIA", but if that were true the type-spacing is too narrow.

It clearly says OAHU. Good eye though.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
nm
edit on 28-4-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Heard about Obama's birth certificate while I was at work today, thought to myself "Bet this is on ATS later" but to be fair there is a real conspiracy here.

Gonna go though the whole thread then I'll get back to ya's.

ALS (Oh and great find S&F)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

well I think I have figured out what the CIA-61 stands for now.

That would be CIA Class of 61.
As in graduate from the farm.
And I'd bet ya money that's where
Obama's daddy went.

Ann was too young at the time to meet
the age requirement.

edit on 4/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

I'm only on page 5 but gotta say.... are you just going to ignore all the posted pictures that show it says OAHU??

I did this on my own computer as well and it clearly says OAHU.

I'll read the whole thread for ONE reason - only one reason, because I respect your contributions to ATS and I wanna see if you're going to face the facts that it says OAHU or keep striving to hold your initial belief.

Integrity means a lot - will Boon keep it or throw it out to be "right"

ETA:

Boon, you rock! It takes a big man to admit error and I appreciate you saying you were wrong in your initial assumption (around page 8-9).

No...Integrity means EVERYTHING!, After it is all said and done. If you cannot be trusted then how are people going to believe you?

This story has all the bells and whistles of Obama's right-winged enemies, and therefore carries an agenda.

I for one, will not hold my breath for disinformation, I know better. Time is too damn precious to waste on obvious BS!
edit on 28-4-2011 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The joys of Carbon Paper used multiple times

You know, BC (before computers).

That is the residue from carbon paper used between sheets and when you did that you got residue from the previous use. Carbon Paper was used multiple times until it got too bad and then you got a new sheet.

That stuff would be from a prior document or documents where that sheet of carbon paper was used. There were likely other documents involved that day.

Sorry Boon, good try though.

For young folk, we used to use carbon paper to make duplicates. It was a thin sheet with a carbon film on one side. You would sandwich it between sheets and if you used a typewriter or pressed hard with a pen, you could get away with multiple copies in a stack of sheets with carbon paper between each. The roller on the typewriter was made of a hard rubber. As you rolled the paper with the sandwiched carbon paper between, the roller would rub against it and leave what you see here. Most my age should know what that is. It is residue that is likely from the document typed just prior.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I Submit that this says: OAHU instead of CIA-61

picture inverted and contrast corrected in photo-shop:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

I'll second that. Boon has always been honest.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
reply to post by boondock-saint

I Submit that this says: OAHU instead of CIA-61

picture inverted and contrast corrected in photo-shop:

Your a few pages too late. That was revealed a while ago.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The joys of Carbon Paper used multiple times

You know, BC (before computers).

That is the residue from carbon paper used between sheets and when you did that you got residue from the previous use. Carbon Paper was used multiple times until it got too bad and then you got a new sheet.

That stuff would be from a prior document or documents where that sheet of carbon paper was used. There were likely other documents involved that day.

Sorry Boon, good try though.

For young folk, we used to use carbon paper to make duplicates. It was a thin sheet with a carbon film on one side. You would sandwich it between sheets and if you used a typewriter or pressed hard with a pen, you could get away with multiple copies in a stack of sheets with carbon paper between each. The roller on the typewriter was made of a hard rubber. As you rolled the paper with the sandwiched carbon paper between, the roller would rub against it and leave what you see here. Most my age should know what that is. It is residue that is likely from the document typed just prior.

Hey, WE HAVE WINNER!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

What I see, viewing the entire document is that in 1961 they used clipboards and handwritten scribes for the information to be placed onto the document behind the scribed document.
What you are seeing are the notes that were written by the nursing attendant to take to the person that would type out the birth certificate, which is why you see the curves in the letters in your "CIA-16" which even if you were right about the "CIA" part it looks more to me as "CIA+16" but is actually OAHU hand written by the attendant.

You're overlooking the lack of technology that was available to them at the time.

He's our leader, the majority voted, I admire your skill in seeking the truth.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I suggested that Obama was actually a genetically created hybrid.

It got moved to the jokes section without a message.

Could Obama by a Hybrid?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I told you guys yesterday what they would do. They would take the BC; then hack it up; chop it into layers and whatnot; manipulate the file; post it on other sites; then claim it was fake to begin with. Then they will email the fake around the world to all their conspiracy buddies. Therefore, a new conspiracy is hatched.

I'm still waiting for these same people to prove once and for all Bush knew about 9/11 and that Kennedy played golf with aliens.

Now they have X-ray vision!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join