It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont believe you American guys anymore

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

But how is that a problem that we dont care about what you do? we have our own troubles, And it's not our fault the world is too weak or scared to stand up to our government.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Wait a second.
Are you an Obama staffer? Just trying to keep the birth certificate thing going?
You know, no publicity is bad publicity.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
No, I'm a Dutch bloodline member

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oh I understand it all right.
Being white in downtown Atlanta, called a cracker is just as racist as what you are suggesting.

The term redneck is used within parts of the black community as a racial term, same as cracker.
You may have studied some about racism, but have no understanding of it within the realm of the US.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Let me say it in your words, maybe you would understand it then: "I dont have to got a understanding of how it works in the USA because I don't care, I live here and you there"

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If that is the case, then you really have no business injecting your views and opinions on us here.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
"won"?.."lost"??..you hate someone elses country so much that you attack and demean them and their lifes work because of where they are born and you claim "victory"??and you wonder why America ignores what the rest of the world thinks?...Why should we care what you think when you think like this?...Who do you think you are?...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So let me get this straight: you don't understand how the country works and you don't care, so you decided to open a thread on a message board? Yeah, I see how that makes sense.
edit on 28-4-2011 by steve_montana because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

If that is the case, then you really have no business injecting your views and opinions on us here.

Who deceides? You? The mighty America who is it's downfall nearby?

Don;t think so, I say what I wan't to say, and this is a very American statement , so deal with it.

Oh and "I don't care!"
edit on 28-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Also, for someone who tries so hard to come across as an intellectual, you sure come across as just someone looking for a fight and wanting to insult.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
And as for the sanctified Boers,they are getting their little taste of heaven daily in the country they lifted out of the ruins..yep...those grateful S Africans with their hot irons and bush knives thank their helpful farmers everytim they see one....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ok.
I will not argue with an idiot.

The rest of you on this thread. Have fun with this guy. It gets easier to take his argument apart with every reply.

Good night everyone.
Don't forget that the 7pm show is entirely different then the 9pm show. And please, tip your waitress.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
reply to post by Drezden

Hehe, that is just a small kick below the belt just because you can't deal with the fact you have lost your racism point.

You continue to act like a silly child. You still haven't found me a European or Asian country that would do what the U.S. has done, elect a man of African decent with Muslim roots.

link   
Holy sh¥t dude, this is a conspiracy website? Like aliens,UFO's, JFK and Bush's brain? You know WHAT THIS MEANS? The NSA is on our a$$! The FBI's gonna be pounding on the door man...soon! Hide the sh¥t man! I thought this was Above Pop Secret...you know, the microwave popcorn? See I had a question. Do ya gadda really unfold the thing...the bag before ya close the door...? Popcorn. That's my story, stickin to it! Better get yer self one 'n quick!

link   
reply to post by macman

Now you true American warrior spirit is showing up, because someone have critics on you, your country and the people in it and all the others things related to it etc etc, is being understand as "wanting to fight". Make what you want of it. "I don't care".

And that you even know the word "intellectual" amazes me...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

reply to post by Drezden

Hehe, that is just a small kick below the belt just because you can't deal with the fact you have lost your racism point.

You continue to act like a silly child. You still haven't found me a European or Asian country that would do what the U.S. has done, elect a man of African decent with Muslim roots.

wow, what good of you country, that you choose a "black" man who is "muslim". That is just like being befriended with someone who is coloroud because you think he is pitifull. and has a bad life and no friends because he is coloroud.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Drezden

wow, what good of you country, that you choose a "black" man who is "muslim". That is just like being befriended with someone who is coloroud because you think he is pitifull. and has a bad life and no friends because he is coloroud.

Why do you dance around the question, is it because you realize how silly you look now? It's not about electing someone out of pity.. you really think that a black muslim can only be elected out of pity? Wow.. you continue to be a disgusting racist.

Obama was elected because the majority of the U.S. thought he would be the best choice to lead our country. Do you think Japan would elect someone like Obama, even if he was the way more qualified than any other candidate? What about the UK?

edit on 4/28/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
conspiracy theorists?

On a conspiracy theories website?

A conspiracy theorist isn't someone who believes every cockamamie story that comes along, as long as it serves their agenda. It's someone who looks at every situation with a critical and skeptical mind in search of the truth. When the truth is shown, a real conspiracy theorist will drop the conspiracy, not hang on to a crazy fantasy like a dog hangs onto a bone, ignoring all proof and forsaking all critical thought.

That person is known as a 'whack-o conspiracy nut-job'.
They give real conspiracy theorists a bad name.

Which is exactly what this issue is meant to do: discredit everyone by association.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

If the UK or Japanese candidates are good, why would they not been chosen in that country? Are you saying now that most of the people in Japan and UK are racists and will never elect a "black" person who is "Muslim" ?

It's just a retarded thing to say "look at my country, we accomplished all that a minority has been chosen as a president, look how good, multicultural, openminded and caring we are" and then you guys are all suspicious talking behind his back about his birth certificate. Even saying that "no other country in the world would elect a black man or a muslim" is extremely retarded to say.

You've got coloroud politicians in the UK, Belgium France, Netherlands, Germany and so on, so don't talk like a retard.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Why do you dance around the question, is it because you realize how silly you look now? It's not about electing someone out of pity.. you really think that a black muslim should only be elected out of pity? wow..

Obama was elected because the majority of the U.S. thought he would be the best choice to lead our country. Do you think Japan would elect someone like Obama, even if he was the most qualified? What about the UK?

What are you suggesting? That the democracy in the UK wouldn't allow for a 'black muslim' to be elected?

What exactly is a 'Someone like Obama'?

Just asking

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join