It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont believe you American guys anymore

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

(First of all yes I've been outside the US...)

Downing someone because he thinks his own country is the greatest country in the world.. I think you call someone like that patriotic right? Perhaps you think your own nation is the greatest in the world because it's yours...

While we are at it.. have you ever been inside the US?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Yeah
, because it is just the Big Bad America causing all the worlds woes.

Sure sure!!

It is all George Bush's fault.

Oh wait, he has been out of office for almost 3 years now. So, it defaults to your beloved Obama.
Still have 3 theaters of war, still have Gitmo.

Sounds like you just want to rant and complain, and the target you picked is the Mean USA.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

No offence taken but don't you see that is also part of the problem, that you don't care about any other people outside of the U.S? It's why Americans are perceived as insular.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Go back to page 4 and read my comments and then come back to me, ok?
Oh and believe me I am patriotic, I'm Scottish so you know how proud we are of our country but I'm not that patriotic that I feel the need to defend it at all costs just because someone has a differing opinion of it than me.
edit on 28-4-2011 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You ask why we can't be objective . You don't mean that . You mean , why can't we agree with you because if we don't we are the most evil people on this planet . Got news for ya , i don't agree with you and that's my objectivity . Just like yours except for one great difference . I don't attack your country or your people , you're not the OP and pretty much everything i've said so far was directed at him . If you agree with the OP , i don't agree with either of you .

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Even before Bush there was a lot of misery going on in the world, and it was mostly caused bu the US.

I see it this way, picture yourself a schoolyard with all those little kids playing around. In this kind of situations you always have a "bully", the biggest and strongest kid who demands everything to hiss own will and good.

This is how I see it, the bully is the USA the rest is the world.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Honestly, no I don't. What some of the problem is, world wide, is the injecting of other Nation's Govts into foreign affairs.
Does the US do this? Yes.
Is it the will of the population? Nope.
I am all for pulling out of the ME. First, we are not fighting to win. Second, if you aren't going to fight to win, then it is just wasting money and men. Third, the US needs to cut spending across the board (all aspects), this includes defense.
Do I care if the people in France or Denmark succeeded? No.
I will take care of myself and my family. They should do the same.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bandito

I'm reading your posts, but I don;t feel the urge of replying to them because they are below my level. Only this post I cant ignore anymore and I must say that you have a serious problem, you are 100% paraniod.

You are twisting words, speaking for others, setting things to your hand and you are being very manipulative. Typical symptoms for someone who didnt recieve much hugs in his childhood

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

(he-he) And...where are you? And....just what do expect from a bunch of mutts? Even Pres. Obama admits to being one.
Actually I for one wish this matter would just die a natural death and get it all over. I am not an Obama supporter in any fashion, but come one guys, its time!
BJ

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
I'm reading an endless tream of "Obama birth certificate" topics and I'm pretty fed up of it that people just simply refuse all the "proofs" or "given facts". Why is it that every US president has to be attacked by a bunch of unschooled paranoid rednecks, it happens with Bush (skulls and bones & antichrist conspiracy), and Clinton (freemasons), and more. And now it is happening to Barack Obama, whi is a freemason, a "fake" American and offcourse also the antichrist.

This is what I'm thinking of it: The USA has a history full of racism and voilence, and still knows a culture which is very hostilly to people who are different (coloroud people, Europeans, Arabs, Asians). So most of the Americans are just simply going crazy because they now have a "black" president, it is just that simple.

Americans are just intollerant, they accept nothing and if they are proven "wrong" they still dont accept it, happens every single time (but this is probably going to be denied in 100 reply's full of bs)

The amount of ignorant hypocrisy in your post is astounding. It's quite an accomplishment, bravo sir.

The U.S. elected a black man with Muslim roots as our PRESIDENT. Find me ONE European nation that would do what we have done (and don't say Turkey). Redneck is a racial term, it denotes someone of a lighter skin tone, implying that white people who get sun burned on their necks are less educated.

Do you think Japan would elect a black president with Muslim roots? Would China?? What about Russia?

You are racist, ignorant, arrogant, and worst of all.. hypocritical. Bravo. Please proudly post the country you're from on your profile so I can make ignorant slightly racist generalizations about your country. k thx.
edit on 4/28/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Even before Bush there was a lot of misery going on in the world, and it was mostly caused bu the US.

I see it this way, picture yourself a schoolyard with all those little kids playing around. In this kind of situations you always have a "bully", the biggest and strongest kid who demands everything to hiss own will and good.

As you say"thats the way I see it"...but "The Bully" sees it differently and who can blame us?...We have it good and we know it...and we like it...you can move over here,or stay away and call us names...we still live the good life and tons of folks want in on the dream....like it or not...
edit on 4/28/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Of course that is how you see it. That is what you have been taught. I am not surprised.
The fact is you are wrong. It is not all the fault of the US. That is extremely naive.
But, if it makes you feel better to pick on one group (US citizens), questioning the legitimacy of a terrible president, then I guess go right ahead.
It makes you come across as ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

And you can;t read very well, I've stated my origin a couple of times now. Also a redneck is not a ethnic group, getting a sunburn in the neck does not classify as a racial thing, or it has to be something which you get at birth which you dont . You can probably put it under the name "discrimination", but even then it is still very doubtable...

Racism is attacking someone purely on his ethnic origin by saying that he isnt good enough just because he is from a different human race, you have no clue what real racism is.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Drezden

And you can;t read very well, I've stated my origin a couple of times now. Also a redneck is not a ethnic group, getting a sunburn in the neck does not classify as a racial thing, or it has to be something which you get at birth which you dont . You can probably put it under the name "discrimination", but even then it is still very doubtable...

Racism is attacking someone purely on his ethnic origin by saying that he isnt good enough just because he is from a different human race, you have no clue what real racism is.

I said post it on your profile. Clearly you have a harder time reading than I do. I didn't read through this entire thread. Just your original post.

It would be like calling Asians you don't agree with as "ignorant slant-eyes"

If it was African Americans who thought Obama wasn't born here would you call them "ignorant dark-skins"?

Discrimination based on ethnic features is a form of racism.

The word "Red-neck" is based SOLEY on a type of skin color and group of people, and you are saying that these people are stupid, racist, ignorant..etc.

You are the worst kind of racist, ignorant, making justifications, minimizing. You are a repulsive human being.

edit on 4/28/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

reply to post by macman

As you say"thats the way I see it"...but "The Bully" sees it differently and who can blame us?...We have it good and we know it...and we like it...you can move over here,or stay away and call us names...we still live the good life and tons of folks want in on the dream....like it or not...
edit on 4/28/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

So you are actually argreeing with me? Nice, can you stop now stating that the US has done nothing wrong ??

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I wasnt lashing out man, sorry if it seemed that way thats just the way I am. I dont get angry over internet crap.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Actually you are wrong. The term redneck was started in areas of the South like GA, FL and AL. It is derived due to people in those areas working the crops/fields, and developing a "Red neck"
I was born in GA, and I am a redneck.

But, there is the slang term redneck, used mainly towards people deemed to be uneducated, lazy and backwards in thinking. This term is usually confined to whites.
And you said you have been to the US. SSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT.

link   
reply to post by Drezden

Hehe, that is just a small kick below the belt just because you can't deal with the fact you have lost your racism point.

link   
I'm from the United States.
I would say there is a large percent of my fellow citizens that are bigots.
Doesn't mean we all fall into the same category.
No country is perfect and stereotyping everyone from a single place is a lose/lose.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Still no racism, a redneck is not a specific racial group, maybe you should learn more about ethnic and racial groups to understand the core of the matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join