It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont believe you American guys anymore

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by notimportant

Is that yes, or no?
I am not clear on your answer.

Consider it as a no, I think both "people and government" should make the best of it !
edit on 28-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bandito

Sorry but yet again you are wrong, we (The U.K) have immigrants coming in from all over the world and it's becoming a problem for us but yet again you are one of those Americans who loves to pump up their country as if it's the best country in the world. Have you actually been outside of the U.S?
You my friend are exactly why Americans have a bad name around the world.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Which explains why he got, what, 15 % of the votes in the 2010 elections?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It is still not very clear. You are not a US citizen? Yes or no?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Let me explain what that means is we dont go around complaining about what people in other countries do, as it seems that is an occupation in Europe. If your country was so great people would be killing and dying to get in when obviously they are not.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bandito
reply to post by mclarenmp4

I disagree with something in your post . America is no longer the country that people around the world believe in . At our embassies around the world , by hard copy and online application , 28 million people from around the world apply every year to come here , and that doesn't include the millions of illegals who will break in . They'll come on inner tubes , on rafts , in boats , in cattle cars , on trains , millions have risked death just to get here . That isn't happening in France or Italy or England or Russia or North Korea or China , or anywhere except here . Why . Do you know that at our embassy in England 3,000 to 5,000 people apply every week for a work visa in America ?

Haha, now that is really ignorant to say, France is being washed over by Maroc's and other North-African groups. A lot of university students are going to China, and The Netherlands is getting all kinds of immigrants. Haha I laugh at you because you are the one without a clue, how silly....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

Trust me, they are, you just dont (wan't to) know ....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Last time I've visited the UK it seemd you guys were swamped in middle easteners.

link   
He's got a point

It's not just the U.S. though it's the world. So why hasn't the people of the world risen up yet?... After all that is clearly what we need to do... take back our planet?

The answer...

FEAR
F-E-A-R
FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR!!!

link   

Originally posted by notimportant
I'm reading an endless tream of "Obama birth certificate" topics and I'm pretty fed up of it that people just simply refuse all the "proofs" or "given facts".

So you start another one.

Makes sense.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No I'm Dutch, but I've experienced Americans and America from upclose, even closer than you could ever imagine.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Blarneystoner

What a coincidence, whe have a lot of immigrants here to, illegal and legal, even more than our small country can hold

You mean the Allochtones? Yep... i'm reading a little bit about your "utopia" now.... what a joke... I suggest you take a look at your own people before you go insulting me and mine.... I hear that you folks don't really welcome the "invaders" with open arms now do ya? I'll bet you're one of the xenophobic nationalists huh? One of the "us" verses "them"....

Like I said.... your opnion is notimportant....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Ok. So you are not a US citizen. You have no voting powers in the US. You don't live in the US.
So, what on God's green earth makes you think that you really have a say in US politics?

I have not seen a thread, started by an American citizen criticizing your Govt, or how the populace in your country interact with your Govt.

This world has gone mad.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

Even if we were what has that got to do with this thread? Why can't you guys just be objective and stop trying so hard to defend your country cause all it is doing is upholding the stereotype of the typical american.

I tried to give a balanced post and I wasn't even attacking you guys but yet again you become all defensive and when that happens yep you try and lash out in some way.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No I'm Dutch, but I've experienced Americans and America from upclose, even closer than you could ever imagine.
Oh,a Boer...then you and your species are as pure as the driven snow?..Sorry...I missed that...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Op, YOU do realize this is a conspiracy site RIGHT

This is still a democracy, if this information disturbs you, plz feel free to change the (channel-exit site)
AND don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Don't take this the wrong way, but most Americans don't care how the rest of the world views us.
I know I don't.
Take it our leave it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The thing (or problem) is so obvious and undeniable that seeing Americans in anger and denial is just 100% pure fun for me.

In my opinion, that one line sums up the entire reason this thread was started.

'Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Ok. So you are not a US citizen. You have no voting powers in the US. You don't live in the US.
So, what on God's green earth makes you think that you really have a say in US politics?

I have not seen a thread, started by an American citizen criticizing your Govt, or how the populace in your country interact with your Govt.

This world has gone mad.

This world is made mad because of the irresponsible behaviour of America and the American people. But you fail to realise that, there is absolutely no way you could talk the misery your country have brought into this world good.

Your country start wars everywhere, country;s who don't want to be your alley are being called "evil" or "for them (the terrorists)", and your country even managed it to get the whole worldmarket driving on a currency which is unstable right now because of the spending problems of the fat lazy american people who want the latests iPhone or Plasma screen. If that dollar falls (and it will fall!!) your country has a big problem with the rest of the world, and there is absolutely no way you are going to win that fight with your big heads.

I really looking forward to see the America getting crushed, but when that happens you guys will probably deny it again

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He's been to the US (so he says)

This is where your say in the matters ends. You probably just met the HURD... the sheep... the ignorant. So ACTUALLY you don't know Americans

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join