It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont believe you American guys anymore

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Keep tooting your own horn and digging youR hole deeper. In America college is the end of your education, there is nothing to drop out of after that. Shows how much YOU know about US. If you are reffering to HIGH SCHOOL that is also the end of your education College and University are extra which you have to PAY thousands upon thousands of dollars for. A community college (low cost) is generally around $7-8,000 a year but then others like girlfriend who attends a private college for girls is paying $25,000 dollars per year for schooling that does not include housing or labratory and book fee's. I am curious to know how these prices compare to yours? May that be a factor?
edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: the p's got into the r's and z's got into the y's its such a mess i hope the moose holds out we need a cooler

edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: xx

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Racist? Sure hope not.. This "redneck" gave birth to 7 half black children..

Also, calling me a "redneck" is very rude, derogatory, and offensive... Whos judging now?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

People outside our country dont realize how mixed we are, there are hardly any people who have 100% white ancestry, unlike **ahem** those in the Netherlands

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Meaness,anger and blood-thirsty hatred towards America and Americans is alive and well in the World...just read the opening post to this thread for proof

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

I'm not shure, but I'm guessing you are hitting on education prices? Well here it goes:

After middle school you have 3 direction you can choose, but they have requirements (grades)

You've got MBO (Mid level, comparable to a school were you learn a skilled profession like process operator, graphic designer, nurse, youthworker or builder, things like that) which consist of 4 levels. it costs you about € 1000,- a year, and it is on the highest level max 4 year.

Then you've got HBO, which stands for highlevel, it is something like a profession of the job you learned on the MBO school, costs € 1400/1700,- and is 4 years max.

Then you've got university, which is also around €1700,- / 2000,- mostly around 7 years.

Is this what you mean?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
I'm reading an endless tream of "Obama birth certificate" topics and I'm pretty fed up of it that people just simply refuse all the "proofs" or "given facts". Why is it that every US president has to be attacked by a bunch of unschooled paranoid rednecks, it happens with Bush (skulls and bones & antichrist conspiracy), and Clinton (freemasons), and more. And now it is happening to Barack Obama, whi is a freemason, a "fake" American and offcourse also the antichrist.

This is what I'm thinking of it: The USA has a history full of racism and voilence, and still knows a culture which is very hostilly to people who are different (coloroud people, Europeans, Arabs, Asians). So most of the Americans are just simply going crazy because they now have a "black" president, it is just that simple.

Americans are just intollerant, they accept nothing and if they are proven "wrong" they still dont accept it, happens every single time (but this is probably going to be denied in 100 reply's full of bs)

You must think the U.S. is a wee tiny little place where we all think alike and no one has a different opinion from anyone else. You couldn't be more wrong. Generalizations can never be applied to Americans because we are all different and very spread out... This is a BIG country. We could fit at least 4 or 5 Holland's in Texas alone!!

If you're going to base your opinions of Americans and what we think just from what you read here on ATS and what you see in the news then your opinion doesn't mean a damn thing in my book....and it's certainly notimportant.

Look... I could just as easily lump all the Dutch into one category as well... Just look what the Dutch did in South Africa.... but I'm not going to say that all Dutch are racist bastards...

~peace
edit on 28-4-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

My opinions are very general, your country can be big, but the whole world is even bigger. And a whole lot of people on this globe share the same opinion as mine about you Americans. So, now I would like to know how it feels to be the most hated country/people in the whole damn world?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

My opinions are very general, your country can be big, but the whole world is even bigger. And a whole lot of people on this globe share the same opinion as mine about you Americans. So, now I would like to know how it feels to be the most hated country/people in the whole damn world?

I'm pretty sure we don't care... hehehe... this is where the rest of the world wished they lived...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Lol,your great country started the slave trade!!!!!!! EPIC FAIL!!!!

link   
the redneck who posted this has no clue what he is saying and will be forgiven for that immediately

link   

How a bunch of uneducated yellow bellied cr*pheads that had to squall to America twice in one century to "Save Us" feels about this country doesnt cause a blip on the screen...we just DONT CARE what others think...you are irrevelant.and before you start ranting,remember YOU started the insults...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well there is your reason. If school was that cheap here, we would all go. Not many of us can afford to spend $8,000 dollars for one year of schooling. Next year my girlfriend will have spent over $10,000 USD on 4 years of schooling. Personally I can not afford to go to school.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

and I thought your country were the biggest anti-Muslim bigots in Europe

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
And as Blarney pointed out,if this country is so terrible,then why do so many people swim,walk and crawl here illegally to get to live here?...JW

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well I'm glad Im not living there, I've done my best in school and I've got certain good degrees, also I've got 2 diplomas, one in business & economics and one in graphic design. I've got no debt or whatsoever, no punishment leaf, I'm not addicted to crack or meth, I've got a job which pays fairly good and If I really want I've got a new job rather fast. Also I've had a great musicial career, where I learned a lot from, something which is almost impossible in the USA because people only dig crappy music over there

If I would life in the USA I would probably have no education, tons of debt, no job which will result in a drug addiction and several police arrestments.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What is a "punisment leaf"?Doesnt sound very free and cheery to me

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I am not trying to be rude, I am very loving compassionate person who cares for every living thing all over this planet, But to put it simply as horrible as it would be if every non American died we would not faulter one bit. We don't need outside food or help. We don't need medicine or supplies we make everything. Your economy could crash and it would mean nothing to the world , our economy fell a few cents and it's effects are felt everywhere.

link   

wow and with all that, you have plenty of time to waste on ATS?

I'm impressed.....

what did you say you do again?

link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Nope, mostly it is Geert Wilders who gives you that image of the Dutch, because he doesnt know when to shut his mouth when he's being interviewed. You can only pity him for that

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

Well Said

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join