It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont believe you American guys anymore

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

This is what I'm thinking of it: The USA has a history full of racism and voilence, and still knows a culture which is very hostilly to people who are different (coloroud people, Europeans, Arabs, Asians).

I don't even know where you live and I can say the same things about your country.
edit on 28-4-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hoo Hum another American basher.Guess you didn't know this was posted yesterday and the day before and the day before. My goodness so much jealousy in the world. Come on over here and find out how wrong you are for yourself. Spend some time seeing reality and not believeing rehtoric.No picture it didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Then go back to bed you are still sleep walking at this point but mark my word the alarm clock is about to shock you into waking. This is an issue that has been less a distraction than just another sign of what the reality we are facing represent.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well, good to hear from the Netherlands! And who cares what your country did in the past? I don't. Would love to visit it some day since it has made substantial contributions to what us angry monkeys call "civilization" and you don't have to believe us "American" guys anymore! Hey, Obama is the president, case closed, no going back. He's got a birth certificate so that's that! Personally, I can't stand the guy, but he got the most votes. Good for him. Sure he's a fun guy to have a beer with, and he's probably a great dad and a good husband, and if not, oh well! What he is not is a leader. What he is not is an administrator. What he is not is courageous. What he is not is a team player, in short he's a 100% U.S. Grade "A" politician. The only Change we ever get is change back at Mc Donalds, and thanks to our elected elitists, we aren't even going to get that now either!!!!!

edit on 28-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The USA has a history full of racism and voilence,

Can you please provide me with a list of countries that don't?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
OP, It is good to question. No doubt this is why you are on Above Top Secret because you yourself have questions you want answered.

As for the American bashing well, I think it was a little unnecessary and a bit contradictory. You seem to be suggesting that the US is too awake and wants answers for everything. I would think considering the MSM over there, that that is not the case. Sure the Americans you experience on here may be that way (is that who you are addressing?).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by DankKing420

Sorry to say, but you are judging me right now, and you are wrong in every single way !!

But isn't that what you just did to ALL American citizens??

We are a melting pot of races, creeds, nationalities...that is just one of the things that makes us who we are.

We may fight amongst ourselves (as most families do) but, be assured, we ARE family. This "uneducated redneck" if proud of her American family...as dysfunctional as it may be.
edit on 4/28/2011 by TNTarheel because: grammar

edit on 4/28/2011 by TNTarheel because: fingers faster than brain

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
conspiracy theorists?

On a conspiracy theories website?

A conspiracy theorist isn't someone who believes every cockamamie story that comes along, as long as it serves their agenda. It's someone who looks at every situation with a critical and skeptical mind in search of the truth. When the truth is shown, a real conspiracy theorist will drop the conspiracy, not hang on to a crazy fantasy like a dog hangs onto a bone, ignoring all proof and forsaking all critical thought.

That person is known as a 'whack-o conspiracy nut-job'.
They give real conspiracy theorists a bad name.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

And on that excellent point. Case in point: Call it:

I GIVE
**Proof Obama born in HI: US official's interest in the 'playboy ways' of Barack Obama Senior
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for standing up for us darn conspiracist!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It is absolutely impossible for me to answer all those reactions, daymn....

But I can say this, I dont think Americans are that awake to be honest, most of the "proof" here on this forum is pure crap from youtube mostly made by religious lunatics. And most of the people here (who are Americans) do believe it without questioning. Also I hate it that people like tupac, elvis ans MJ are considered as illuminati prophets. Sorry to say, but when it comes down to the real thing, most of the members here fail pretty hard.

Well it is just a matter of different worlds I guess, most people in my country are highly educated because here it get's funded no matter what, in America they drop out after college mostly because of laziness, and then blame "others" for their own course of failure. But in Amerika you can sell 100% pure crap (if you know how) to people which is nearly impossible in my country: (iPhone apps which got purchased blindly, crappy music, crystal meth, useless equipment, weapons to kill other people, and offcourse conspiracy's told by Alex Jones), and I like the healthcare progams there.

Regards

edit on 28-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You cannot possibly accurately judge "Americans" by reading ATS.
I am an American and I don't believe these crazy theories. There are plenty of level-headed Americans. Most of them are not posting on ATS. Most of them have never heard of ATS.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

american bashing? not really original. but you are correct about all our issues. and still, wouldn't want to live anywhere else. no matter what issues we have, our constitution has maintained peaceful changes from one potus to another, as well as one party controlled house/senate to another. considering the young history of 235 years, these issues are more than acceptable. its easier to take potshots based upon very vocal but minimally represented groups. at the end of the day, america is still the leader of the free world. our economy, as weak as it is, is still the one to watch. our import/export status along with our american based multi-national corporations can make and break other countries. anytime there's a major event in the world such as wars/natural disasters/financial fallout, all countries first look to us. as much as we talk about conspiracies and armageddon on this website, i have no doubt that we will still be around for years to come. maybe still ignorant and backwards, but wiser and better. respect the netherlands, but probably won't visit there. no doubt you will visit here many times in the future. and bring a friend. we need the tourism.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I know some American people, they are pretty descent. But I wass mostly hitting on the folks on this forum...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yeah, so maybe you should be talking about "ATS Members" instead of Americans.

And since every ATS member is an individual and we have a wide variety of opinions on subjects, maybe you shouldn't group them together either. Maybe you should talk about the specific people that are bugging you instead of blanket-condemning one group or the other... It's an idea.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Americans are just intollerant, they accept nothing and if they are proven "wrong" they still dont accept it, happens every single time (but this is probably going to be denied in 100 reply's full of bs)

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin

One of the founding father of the US constitution.

We also have what is called our first amendment right. Freedom of Speech.

We may not be perfect in the USA, but thank the stars people are waking the heck up.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportantWhy is it that every US president has to be attacked by a bunch of unschooled paranoid rednecks, it happens with Bush (skulls and bones & antichrist conspiracy), and Clinton (freemasons), and more.
Please let me take a second here to point out something to you… Your statement above says that “every” US President is attacked by a bunch of unschooled paranoid rednecks. Ok, then you point out a few who all happen to be white guys…

Originally posted by notimportantAnd now it is happening to Barack Obama, whi is a freemason, a "fake" American and offcourse also the antichrist.

Then you point out that the same treatment is being levied upon the current POTUS.

Originally posted by notimportantThis is what I'm thinking of it: The USA has a history full of racism and voilence, and still knows a culture which is very hostilly to people who are different (coloroud people, Europeans, Arabs, Asians). So most of the Americans are just simply going crazy because they now have a "black" president, it is just that simple.

Here you accuse Americans of being violent racists who are angry and questioning the credentials of the current POTUS because of his race.

You realize you have defeated your own argument with your introduction right? If all the “unschooled rednecks” attack every US President then it is not really plausible that the reason ole Barry is being persecuted (your claim I suppose) for being a black man. His Presidency is generating conspiracy claims like all the other Presidents - Shocker...

Originally posted by notimportantAmericans are just intollerant, they accept nothing and if they are proven "wrong" they still dont accept it, happens every single time (but this is probably going to be denied in 100 reply's full of bs)

You could have saved us (and you) a lot of effort and time if you would have just said – “I think Americans are bad and violent racists because they question their leaders.”

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You can also say that I'm doing in this topic what you are doing for a log time now, maybe now you know how your leaders and others feel. Bashed around in a circle with stupid arguments and minor proof.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You arent totally wrong. But Im not sure its his color they are prejudiced about as much as the religion of his father, his middle eastern sounding name, etc.

I was just thinking this morning that he is legitimately being discriminated against by birthers. They are asking a higher standard of proof for his birth than any other President that has come before him, and, ironically, a higher standard of proof than McCain was asked to show seeing how he actually WAS born outside of the US.

Its a shame someone does not sue on his behalf for discrimination. Perhaps hitting the pocket books of the Donald Trumps of the world would make them cease to whip the delusional into a frenzy by feeding their foolishness.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I disagree with your comments, US posters from this site show a huge diversity of opinion.The political discourse in my country is dull in comparison.I love paranoid politics and conspiracies it's why I'm a member here.Labeling Americans racist is just silly.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I find all this Obama BC issue disgusting as well. Its taking up air time that could be spent on something relevant. The main news medias are the ones keeping the hype going. When there is something they don't want to talk about it is astonishing how silent they can become. However I have one question. What IF some of this were true? What if his name at birth was Barry S.? Where is the paper work where he legally changed his name. What if it was a fake? Who created it? Maybe CIA? You know at first I thought it was a lot of nonsense to eat up air time. Now I am wondering what IF.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join