It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions needed about demonic forces regarding my son who is only 7.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Ok... my child is THE most important thing in my life. I am not foregoing medical treatment and just assuming it's a spiritual issue. I'm not doing any weird rituals IN PLACE of medical care. Believe me, the next time this happens, we will be going back to the ER just as instructed. I haven't slept well since FRIDAY because of all of this. I have been worried sick about his health. We have seen two doctors since his hospital stay and will continue to see more until we get this figured out. I am following doctors orders to a T. Like I said in my post, I am not one to assume every medical ailment is a result of a spiritual force. But since his dad suffered from spiritual issues, I am just starting to question if it is happening to my son.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

The exact cause(s) of every single problem or disorder aren't always apparent. There are innumerable factors involved.

Sometimes it can take a serious amount of time and effort to get a correct diagnosis, but it's fair better than not having one at all and resorting straight to ritualistic purging.

Not to mention, the LAST THING this woman needs to think is that it is somehow HER FAULT for her child's condition.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

She's already SEEN the doctor.
This is what you do when you don't know what else to do.
CS

There is so much we are still learning about illnesses and diagnostic medicine. My mother was misdiagnosed very easily for 20 years before she went deaf in roughly 7 weeks. Only then were they able to pinpoint what the disorder could be through a genetic test...otherwise there would be very little they could of done to actually detect it if she hadnt gone deaf.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

Dear ampar84,

I am sorry that your family is being so challenged at present and will pray for you and your family. As a child I sufferred from cluster headaches, they are similar to migraines and are common in boys from age 13 to 30 and then they usually stop. Like migraines they can cause extreme pain, seeing auras, nausea and the rest. The pain can cause other things like seizures. Extreme pain is also connected to visions on occassion.

I do not know much about demons and I am a Christian. I do recall that they have to be let in. A deacon in the Catholic church is a friend of mine (I am not Catholic) and he told once about attending an exorcism. In order to be granted one the child must first have physical and psychological testing. I do not remember all of the other steps. What I do know is that they rule out everything else first in order to make sure that more common causes are considered first and that is probably a good thing.

If you are wishing to go that route then contacting your local arch diosese is the place to begin, it is not something done by most priests. Currently the Catholic church is attempting to increase the number of priests who can conduct exorcisms because there is a shortage. Like any other organization people have job preferences. Let us be hopeful that your son will be cured. I do help this is of some assistance.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

If mental illness runs in your boys family ? The only thing he should be drinking is purified water. If he's drinking sodas or anything with sugar in it. People need to understand there is no substitute for crisp clean water and gobs of it. Chemical imbalance ? Water dilute for change. The headaches are my Q.for saying this. I used to get massive migrains. Crippling pain that felt like a blood vessel was going to pop. At this point, I can either say that, suddenly one day I just realised, I needed to increase my water intake. Or I can say I finely listened to what
God was trying to tell me. Somehow I realised that I needed more water. I despise soda pop and drink only water
at least 4 8 ounces glasses a day. It's hard to drink what is recommended 13 8 ounce glasses a day.
But we humans between the soda pop and all the other water substitutes are walking around either Dehydrated
or poisoned at least to the point of a chemical imbalance. Both can cause hallucinations. Try this it's an easy fix. If he fights you over the soda
guess what? That's even more reason to get him to kick that crap. All it is is poison.

Randyvious.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Children are on a completely different plain than most adults and can see things that adults can't/won't see. My son, who is three now, used to sit in his crib facing the corner and giggling at seemingly nothing. As he got older and learned to speak he began talking to "no one". I finally decided to ask him who he was speaking to and he told me "Grandma". I said "Oh? Are you playing pretend with Meema (my wife's mother. Meema being what my son calls her)". He said "No. I'm talking to your mommy." This was a complete shock as my mother has been dead since 2001. I've seen ghosts for years, but didn't think it was a genetic trait. For the hell of it, I decided to show him a picture of my mother (his grandmother). The only picture I had of her at the time was one of her in the hospital. He said "No. That's not Grandma." I argued that the picture was of my mother, and so if you're talking to her, then this is who you'd be seeing.
I ended up getting frustrated and dropped the subject.
A few months passed, and my wife and I were packing to move back to NC and we came across a photo album. We decided to flip through it before packing it away and my son pointed to a photo and said "Grandma!". The photo was of my mother when she was 18 years old. This was an amazing shock that he even recognized her.
In this pic she was skinny and young. The picture I had previously showed him was of my mother in the hospital when she was sick from cancer. She'd gained about 200lbs during that time and was missing some of her hair. She was 44 in that photo. He didn't recognize her sick, but he knew her when she was in her prime.
I've always found that comforting.
Before my son was born I found the pregnancy bittersweet. I was happy we were having a child, but saddened because he would never get to know his grandmother. It brought me peace to know that she found a way to see and speak with him. He knew her name without my wife or I ever telling him.

However; my son didn't always see my mother. He often saw things he didn't like. Things that terrified him and left red marks on his arms. I'm a spiritual person, but I don't claim anyone's faith as my own. My wife is a christian, but not a practicing one. Neither needed anyone else to tell us that our son was being tormented by some negative spirit or force. My father, who is very much a shaman in his own right, came over to the house and did a cleansing and then placed a silver coin with an engraving of St. Michael on it under my son's mattress. This seemed to do the trick. No more marks. No more night terrors.

In regards to your son and his personal situation; have you tried speaking to someone about getting your home cleansed. Speaking with your son about what he might be seeing or hearing might do well too. Don't approach it as a "crazy" thing whatever you do. Approach it with an open mind. Get your son a journal and have him draw what he sees in it, write what he hears in it. Not all angry spirits are bad. Many are just desperate to be heard and can get a bit frustrated. If these "spirits" are harming your son physically, Chamomile Spray may help him sleep and help sooth his headaches. Chamomile is thought to ward off evil spirits. Just a thought.

On a side note; for those who think this must be a psychological problem because spirits aren't real; I've seen ghosts my entire life. Still do. So much in fact that I don't even pay them attention anymore. Spirits are real. They are just conscious energy transitioning from one world to the next.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you. We don't drink sodas or juice that isn't organic. And even that gets diluted with water! Soda was the first thing we cut out. BUT I know he isn't drinking enough water. Even with me harassing him about it all day.. everyday! lol It's exhausting. He just want's to be a kid!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

It sounds like food poisoning or a reaction to something he is internally taking. Every time I eat something that my body rejects it is just like what you have described except for the auras. That could be due to strain from the migraines.

Is there anything he has been eating or drinking that could relate to these events?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Questions:

1. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
2. Has your son accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior?
3. Does your Son reside with you all the time or just part of the time?

I'll answer some things you might have questions about. Yes, Demons are generational. If they possessed or oppressed the father they will attempt to possess or oppress the children. Since his mother was involved with the occult i'm going to say that this is where it originated and that when the son's father became a christian it became a battle in which he was no longer the demon's little puppet and when he started resisting, demons resist and its a struggle. Ammonia, No doesn't do anything. Demons are supernatural (spirit) beings, the natural does not affect them. Will they come back 3 fold? the possibility is if you successfully drive them out of your home they wander seeking other dwellings and if they don't find any they return from where they left to see if they can get back in, if they can then they will bring more.

First and foremost what you need to teach your 7 year old is to simply say the name of Jesus during these episodes or any kind of fear that tries to come upon him. secondly its your fault. yes, your fault.(don't get offended i've done this before and to be honest i continue finding holes in my defenses that i need to close) Demons don't have the power or the authority to come within your home unless you allow them either knowingly or unknowingly (ignorantly) allow them. Since you are seeking knowledge I would say that you did it unknowingly, don't worry about it i'm going to help you. If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior then you have supernatural power given to you by God over these demons in your home. Jesus said resist the devil and he will flee from you and that he gave you power and authority over the devil to cast him out and he has to obey you. As a christian christ has delegated his power and authority that he obtained by his death, burial, and ressurrection defeating satan and giving it to the believer stripping satan of his power and authority. YOU need to study your Authority that you have in christ and start exercising it. it sounds like you truly love your son and want to see an end to this so i'm going to give you a resource for you to read.

Pray and ask God to give you wisdom and understanding and mean it with your whole heart. In order to rid your house of this problem you must first know what your authority is and how to use it. i'm giving you the tool to fish instead of giving you a fish. use it. I would also recommend if you have any occult relics in your home, material, games, tv shows etc.. get rid of them. Demons are attracted to these things, they are doorways or tools used to enter into situations where they can possess or oppress. Just like necromancy there are special materials,chants,books,relics that are used in Necromancy (communicating with the dead) which allow demons entrance into someones life. Also, continue seeking medical answers to this issue.

www.amazon.com...

edit on 27-4-2011 by Keeper of Kheb because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by Keeper of Kheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

Yes, yes (just this past saturday!) and yep!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
HI there first id like to introduce my self my name is tony and I am sorry to hear of your family afflictions. I have an idea or two on whats happening in your situation. il do my best to explain my train of thought. From what I understand of your spirtual disposition this might require an open mind towards an apprach of understanding whats occuring to your son and possible your father. On ats a little while back there was a thread call "communication with shadow people".

shadow people disscusion on ats
I found this piticular thread to be the most indepth on the issue. Now when we talk of these "shadow people" the concenus is of this moment that certain "spirits" or "demons" choose to exsist in a lower vibrational frequencey that can often manifest it self as a black or shadowy figure.

Now usualy people that have encountered this meditate. I dont know your personal disposition to meditation but as somone who has practiced for over 5 years since I was 16 and I am currently 23 I will always encourage this. To get back to my thoery on whats going on is I believe that possibly your son has a deeper more "real" connection on the astral plane. And possibly because he may not know or understand how to interpet whats going on confusion and head aches are a symptom. I am a firm believer that a "sprit" or "demon" can not hurt us but merely envoke feelings or a sensation.

What I would do if I was you would be to ask your son to draw pictures to express what he feels and sees when an episode is on going. I would also do your own research on medition and the benfits because I beleive that with help your son could or might be able to start to control and become in control of the episodes.

you can email or msg me here if you think this might be a viable path id love to help how ever I can. I dont think you or family is crazy I just believe there is alot of confusion and fear. Hope this helps good luck.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

Please be very careful with subjecting a child to strange religious rituals, especially one that may struggle with schizophrenia or something similar. I'm speaking from personal experience here, compounding religious imagery of demons and devils with a chemical/psychological imbalance can send one off the deep end. As if it isn't enough to teach a child that it deserves to die and burn forever in writhing agony simply because it was born a "sinful" human, you also want to give it the impression that "demonic forces" can "possess" it?
...People wonder why I hate religion... This is an excellent example. A caring mother with a child likely struggling with a potentially debilitating mental illness is encouraged by her belief system to subject said child to a very traumatic experience.
Also, if you do decide to go through with an exorcism ritual through the Catholic Church, please don't leave your young child alone with the priest. I hope you can at least admit to yourself that that would be a VERY bad idea.

link   

Question! You are the second person to ask if I had any occult relics in my home. What exactly qualifies as that. Some peoples opinions say that anything in the home that isn't strictly Christian is satanic. I, being a strong Catholic don't have anything of that sort in my home. Nor have I ever played with a ouiji board. I grew up religious, so I always knew not to mess with that stuff. I hate horror movies and books and violent games. So... what else could it be? Anything secular? I listen to secular music. Watch secular TV, etc.

link   

Originally posted by ampar84

Awesome! You can do it! i'll be praying for you!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb

Awesome! You can do it! i'll be praying for you!

Me Too!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Please, for the sake of your child's mental health, don't follow the advice of some on this thread. Fasting for up to three days? Can you imagine the impression this will make on him? "You can't eat because you're possessed and we're going to pray it out of you" Leave it to religious zealots to implement a "cure" that's psychologically damaging as well as physically dangerous. We're talking about a 7 year old here. Just because the doctors haven't found anything so far, doesn't mean there's nothing there. You've seen the t.v. show where people had mysterious things wrong and had to try again and again to find a doc that could help? Well, this sounds like one of those. Don't give up and keep after those docs. Just thought of this. Do you live near high voltage power lines or a sub station? Electricity and magnetic fields have been known to have an adverse effect on the human neurological system.
edit on 27-4-2011 by DAVID64 because: add

link   

reply to post by randyvs

Thank you. We don't drink sodas or juice that isn't organic. And even that gets diluted with water! Soda was the first thing we cut out. BUT I know he isn't drinking enough water. Even with me harassing him about it all day.. everyday! lol It's exhausting. He just want's to be a kid!

Do you know how rare it is to hear that ? Good show woman. Stay on him at certain intervals be waiting with a glass full. Hell now I'm telling you how to be a Mom even I know I could never do that. I'm glad to hear you keep sodas out of their diet for the better part. You're a good Mom.

link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Did I say ANYWHERE that I want to exorcise him?! Geez. I do not believe he is possessed what so ever! Just that my family may be suffering spiritual attacks. I understand that people who aren't necessarily religious may not understand that. He really doesn't even think about demons or satan as we haven't talked about it because he is too young to comprehend that. Please read my entire post and my responses before assuming I'm going to forgo modern medical care and subject my son to an unnecessary exorcism or anything else related.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Question! You are the second person to ask if I had any occult relics in my home. What exactly qualifies as that. Some peoples opinions say that anything in the home that isn't strictly Christian is satanic. I, being a strong Catholic don't have anything of that sort in my home. Nor have I ever played with a ouiji board. I grew up religious, so I always knew not to mess with that stuff. I hate horror movies and books and violent games. So... what else could it be? Anything secular? I listen to secular music. Watch secular TV, etc.

statues, figurines, pictures of occultic objects or Gods. Anything that has to do with witchcraft, magic, and sorcery. harry potter for example or World of Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons etc.. TV shows that deal with magic or witchcraft or sorcery. Music is a grey area but, keep in mind music is designed from the beginning to worship and give praise to God. There is good fun music thats okay but there is music that simply defies God and his ways giving glory to the sins of this world songs that deal with promiscuity, drugs, witchcraft, promoting sin and rebellion. I recommend finding some good christian bands that you can listen to. Remember what you hear goes into your soul and if your putting the world in too much you will weaken your spirit. You are to build yourself up in the word and knowledge of God and giving praise and worship to the Lord day and night. Its a lifestyle change. we are called out to be seperate in our ways, children of the light no longer children of darkness. Psalms is awesome in this sense david was a man of praise and worship, read some of his writings. the plan of redemption was to restore our relationship with God because he wants to walk with use daily and have friendship. it might take a while to make the adjustments and it could get frustrating but lemme tell you there's nothing in this world like knowing the maker and creator of everything. its a perfect fit we were made for each other. it fills a huge void in our life in which the world cannot fill.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here is my little opinion. It may mean nothing to you or your supporters on this thread.

Dump your religion. It is the end all and yet the beginning of all things evil.

I'm concerned for you. However there is nothing demonic. It is in your mind.

Get rid of your religion and embrace spirituality. Humanism is where it is at.

Demons and unholy spirits are derived from your own insecure beliefs in the afterlife.

Start following math. Physics and quantum mechanics are proving we live in a ever changing reality. One that does not include ghosts and goblins. Yet one that hypothesizes a myriad of different dimensions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join