It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flying triangles before storm in atlanta???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
not sure how to embed video so i'm laying down links.

ok. live in atlanta. storm is coming. got the idea to go outside with camera. wow. wow. wow. more aircraft activity than i've ever seen. seemed to be same crafts flying over and over again. mostly triangles. took lots of vids but only 2 turned out worth a pooh.

what do y'all think?

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...

aircraft kept flying over and over and over. same kinda crafts. there were even other crafts that were just like a bunch of blinking lights. kinda like 2 or 3 small crafts, flying in unison because the way the lights were blinking revealed a shape more like a parallellagram. not sure what these triangles are. any ideas?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

did they make noise?

2nd line

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Are you joking, right ?

I cant believe you posted this, it just planes !!

Doubler

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sorry. At least based on the video, it looks and sounds like a plane.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
To me, it looks like airliners with landing lights turned on. How close are you to an airport? Are you in an airport's approach or take-off path?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No. I'm miles away from it. I don't know what they are but I have never ever seen this many of them flying around here and I'm an avid sky watcher. Just airplanes. Ok. Cool.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I did also see planes that looked like commercial jets and I could make out their bodies. I'm not much into planes and ufos so I don't necessarily know what im looking at.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
and all this activity only lasted for about 30 minutes. i felt like it was over and then bam...there were no more planes. i don't understand that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
With all due respect, I don't believe UFO's tend to use blinking lights, as in the second video.. No offense, but this kind of posted video material tends to give a "bad rap" for significant UFO postings on this site... Who the hell flagged this?

edit on 27-4-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just a thought that came to mind, I'm not sure if this is accurate, but perhaps since a storm was coming they were trying to land planes before they had to start rerouting flights. Maybe that can explain the increase in air traffic. But to me it looks like plane of some kind. I think the strobe lights on the bottom definitely indicate a human origin. Maybe even military. Hard to say. Keep an eye out the next week or two maybe you will see more.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It maybe the tr-3bwww.youtube.com...

human made

edit on 27-4-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Very nice capture. I haven't seen many airplanes with lights or flashing sequences like that.
S&F

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

hmmm...
Gravity Engines

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I too live near Atlanta and the Hartsfield Jackson Airport goes back and forth with Ohare as the worlds busiest airport. There was a lot of airline traffic and I agree with a pervious poster that thought they were trying to get the flights in ahead of that wicked storm. Video does indeed sound like jets that are familiar around the skies of Atlanta. But its good to know people are watching the skies for the unusal and filming it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
and there must have been 30 of them within a 10-15 minute time span. i don't know anything about ufo's but i watch the skies ALL the time for weather and clouds and to think of the stars, so i am familiar with the air traffic in my area. been here for 15+ years. i work at the airport so i know that i am almost 40 miles away from it. also, these crafs were flying a lot lot lot lower than airplanes. perhaps it was some kinda air traffic diversion becuase of weather but i don't know why they would be triangles???

the tails of regular planes have lights on them and they extend past the wings, which also have lights on them. so, the tail light would stick back further than the wing lights. they don't line up to form a triangle. i'm not saying this is some ET sh!t here but these were not normal planes. ok. maybe something government. i don't know. but these were'nt your normal planes. i do know that.

and something else weird, too. i heard two of them last night (and i've heard this sound once before recently, too) sound like they've "reved" up or something. but it didn't sound like an increase in throttle or even sound. it actually sounded as though the sound kinda bent around something and then came back to it's normal wave. again, not typical planes. my girlfriend saw the last half of this show and heard one of the planes make this weird sound, too. and we were inside watching tv and i went out cuz i kept hearing so many planes. like i said...there's NEVER ANYWHERE NEAR this much traffic.

so yeah...not claiming ET came down to Ga but i'm telling you these weren't normal planes.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

F22 stealth. thank you for wasting my bandwidth...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbiy666

you're welcome.

top topics

join