It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and his family are devils and this War could end us all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ok for all the bush supporters out there here is something to ponder about the comander in cheif and his family roots.

www.hereinreality.com...

www.pa56.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
forgot to mention that his dad was a ww2 vet who fought in the pacific
and GWB's unit cud have gone to NAM but it nvr did

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by f16falcon]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
let's not forget that the Kenedy family (everyone's favorite democrats) got all their money because Joe Kenedy (JFK and RFK's father) was a bootlegger and mafia man. if you dig deep enough everyone is dirty.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
All politicions should be draged out into the street and shot

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Your jsut another Clinton support who hate Bush. Your just going to try and convince the rightwingers that Bush is evil, and it aint gonna happen. I will always support Bush.

Shoot the politicians? What would you rather a dictatorship?

The family background does not determin much. Just cause your parents are staright does not mean you might turn out straight. Just becuase your father is racist does not mean you are racist.

So alao since my Great-Grandfather's Uncle and his other family members were and still are in the Mafia mean I am evil? Since my Great-Uncle fought in Korea does that make me evil? Since my Grandmother's uncle died at Pearl Harbour mean I am evil?

Yopur past does not matter that much.

[Edited on 3-26-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hasn't this whole "Geronimo's skull" issue been put to bed in a ton of other threads?

He may be an idiot, but he's not a satanist...

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Many many times Gaz, getting really old.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Your jsut another Clinton support who hate Bush. Your just going to try and convince the rightwingers that Bush is evil, and it aint gonna happen. I will always support Bush.

Shoot the politicians? What would you rather a dictatorship?

I was joking...duh. On a serious tip though. Why is it that in order do be sucessful in politics one has to join a secret orginization?

By the way Clintion was courupt too.... However, he knew how to talk to people instead of at them. A lot, but not all of the people in the rest of the world don't hate america, they just dislike Bush.

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yep, it's getting really old.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This organization desecrated the gave of a Native American named Geronimo, helped put Saddam in power , and performs rituals with dead people bones. Isn�t that enough proof that they are at least weird. He says he�s Christian but how many Christians do you know have laid in coffins? Let�s then look at some of the rituals that they perform shall we

www.americanfreedomnews.com...

According to folklore, new members of the society are taken to the basement crypt of the Bones Tomb (the fraternal society�s house on the Yale campus) to be made to crawl into a coffin. During two intense sessions with members, they are forced to recount their personal and sexual history to the other 14 �chosen ones.� Apparently, the purpose of this phase of the ritual is to help the new members bond with their fellow Bonesmen in preparation for their destiny to control the nation as part of the ruling elite.
Rosenbaum said much of the ceremony that he videotaped on Saturday, April 14, �centered on its death fixation.� The reporter said that the initiates �must die to the barbarian world� and be �reborn� in the elect of �The Order.�
Rosenbaum�s undercover team captured the eerie groans, moans, and screams emanating from inside the Tomb. The New York Observer reporter used three night-vision digital-video cameras, a tape recorder, a stepladder, and two walkie-talkies to capture video footage of the occult psychodrama.
According to Rosenbaum�s eyewitness account, the new members were led forward by a figure dressed as Satan. His appearance was greeted by, in Rosenbaum�s words, a �shrill, menacing and sometimes blood-curdling chorus of cries and screams and imprecations.�

I guess grown a** men just like to play dress up? Ignoring these facts is like saying that you agree with this behavior that the bush family seems to hold so dear to their hearts. I ask this question, how many of you would perform the same rituals as these men? If you are a Christian this would be a smack in the face to GOD and Jesus
www.nyobserver.com...

The George W. effect: intoxicated by renewed proximity to Presidential power, a robed Bonesman posing as George W. harangued initiates in an eerily accurate Texas drawl: "I�m gonna ream you like I reamed Al Gore" and "I�m gonna kill you like I killed Al Gore."

I�m not even going to comment on this quote. It speaks for it�s self
For some reading isn�t believing. There is a video at this site that tell some interesting things about skull& bones ��.
www.indybay.org...

Ok I am now officially done on this subject about the Bush family. If this doesn�t at least make you question the mind of G.W, made the fact that he got a 600 on his S.A.T and still got into Yale will make you at least say, hum�..

Peace in the Middle East and pray for out troops. I�m out�

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
BeLLaTrIx dosen't that tell you something... These people claim to be "learned" but the only reasons that they are in the postitons they are in is because of family ties and secret socities.

If you ask me college has deivated from an institution of "higher learning" to a place that shows you "how to get a job".

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't trust you, Abstract, you are starting to make sense.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I don't trust you, Abstract, you are starting to make sense.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
well have you checked out the short documentary my friend... you will need realplayer to watch it. A real eye opener

www.indybay.org...

new topics

top topics

join