It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of dead fish in lakeside NY town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Probably just the cold as they say.

Lakeside NY town hauls away thousands of dead fish

Crews are cleaning up the thousands of dead fish that have washed up along Lake Champlain's New York shoreline, including a stretch where public campgrounds and beaches are being prepared for opening this spring.

Lakeside residents in Vermont began reporting thousands of dead alewives showing up along the shore earlier this month. Vermont fisheries biologists say alewives, a species not native to the lake, are sensitive to frigid temperatures and likely died off during the winter.

Anyone from around there heard anything like that in previous years?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Please let me speak as a troll this one time...Please.....I wanna have fun too and be a fool....O.K. Here goes...

It is natural..It happens all the time.. They probably got hit by a chinese lantern or something....Nothing new here...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Wow,.
tons of dead fish in California
now on the east coast
and king crab are marching onto land in the Antarctica region.
this coupled with the last 6 months of other dead birds, cows, buffalo, ect. ect.

I am sure it is just that the news is more on top of stuff like this'
'

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Please let me speak as a troll this one time...Please.....I wanna have fun too and be a fool....O.K. Here goes...

It is natural..It happens all the time.. They probably got hit by a chinese lantern or something....Nothing new here...

Why would it be trolling to say that it happens all the time when that's actually a fact?

It seems the trolls are the one's that ignore historical evidence and instead start spinning crazy theories with no proof while ignoring the obvious.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

you will have all the information here

and no this is not normal...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sorry, I bombed them all so I could win the local fishing contest.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316

With the insanity that has taken place throughout the U.S. i believe you to be correct, as everything is just fine, so i shall be moving along now

edit on 27-4-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join