It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police dress up as doctors to test citizens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

God , this is just wrong on all counts and I am a bit stunded . From the cops dressing up as doctors to test people , to actual gangs doing this to the people , to the people stupid enough to take a pill that some moron gives you by claiming to be a doctor .

I wonder what else these cops might dress up as to test the people ?

ca.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 27-4-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

Lol sound like that place is full of stupid people

second line

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RajunCajun
I am glad they did this.
Maybe they saved these peoples lives by telling them basically,
They are dumbasses for swallowing the pills.

2 things are infinite
The Universe and the stupidity of man.
I'm not sure about the Universe....

If the stupidity of man is infinite then why bother even trying to make sense you tard?
second line.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This just goes to show how big of sheeple most are. Oh he's wearing a white jacket he must be a doctor. Whats that Doc? You want me to eat that pill, sure thing anything so I can get back to watching the view and stuffing my face with hagan Daz.
. (Yes I know this was in Turkey)

In Pittsburgh a year or two back a tv news reporter did almost the same thing, He dressed as a utility worker from a power company( jump suit, helmet, id) and went door to door claiming that he needed to check wires, breakers etc. in everyone's houses. The funny thing is though on his id it said around the borders in caps. I am not an electrical worker I am a robber do not let me into your house under any circumstances.

Guess what? Out of the 50 people they tried this on over a week 40+ admitted him into their residence post haste. When questioned instead of owning up most of the folk claimed to have known it was a setup and they just wanted to be on tv or some lame excuse. When pressed further most then admitted that they saw an "official looking" ID tag on his chest so they didn't feel the need to ask any questions or take any other precautions. When shown the badge and what it said around the borders most just said nothing or became verbally abusive towards him never minding the fact it was their own lack of intelligence which made them look the fool.

Congrats to TPTB I guess they are going to save a whole shi^e load of money when they decide to cull us.

Trowa
edit on 28/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
And how many homes have been broken into or people attacked because they believed a person in uniform that knocked in their door?
I find it a strange action but very telling.

I had a job as a well water tester for 8 years.I had to go to peoples houses. Only once in that 8 years was I ever ID.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack

If the stupidity of man is infinite then why bother even trying to make sense you tard?
second line.

Since I have two family members who are.
One with Downs and the other with Autism
I find this comment most insulting and very elementary.
Do all newer members here get insulted this way?

Originally posted by Shamatt

If you are going to use a quote from a famous physicist then you should A) get the wording right, and B) give credit for it.

Absolutely! I had no idea I only had a couple hours to edit a post until I went to do so.
I was in a hurry and I remembered that saying,It just popped in my head so I wrote it.
Anyways,little late but... I thought it fitting with people just taking # from strangers without thinking

"I know of two things that go to infinity. The universe and the stupidity of man. I'm not entirely sure about the universe".

Albert Einstien

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A few years back here in Vegas a couple of guys in a truck, dressed in coveralls and hard hat... were removing washers and dryers from new home constructions. No one bothered them except one security patrol. They flashed him a work order and said they were the wrong models and they needed to replace them. He let them go...

Years ago in Toronto a Sears outlet had a huge boat on display. The boat was scheduled to be picked up at 1 Pm. Someone over heard that and showed up at 12 pm, flashed a work order and hooked up the boat. Since the sales staff was expecting a pick up, no one checked the paper and they helped load the boat...

Obiwan: You don't need to see his papers...

Guard: We don't need to see his papers...

Obiwan: Move along now...

Guard: Move along now...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join