It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous tornadoes now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Quite a few tornadoes in the states right now. One went through Tuscaloosa...lots of damage and at least 1 death. Same storm went through Birmingham. Many more out there now!
LISTEN LIVE:
www.ustream.tv...=synclickback&source=http://addins.wrex.com/blogs/weather/2011/04/birminghamtuscaloosa-al-tor nado-coverage-live&medium=520983

www.tornadoalleylive.com...
edit on 27-4-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: (no reason given)

(Stars & flags if you like the sites)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yeah i was watching that huge one go through Birmingham and it looked pretty nasty. I have friends there but i've been unable to reach any of them.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
that site is actually kinda cool...didn't know they had a live stream of tornado chasers

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Many businesses in Tuscaloosa are just....gone; including the Krispie Kreme and an automotive repair building. A radio station is also gone. They're predicting more deaths. That one looked like about a mile wide. I hope your friends are ok.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I watch "Tornado Alley Live" all the time. The "Discovery" tornado crew is there too. The other site is streaming video of the actual station in Alabama that is reporting on all the tornadoes right now. They will be there all night til this is over. They said that this outbreak is unprecedented.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I would hate to have to experience just one of these tornadoes let alone multiple, i hope and pray there are no more fatalities stay safe.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackBauer
Yeah i was watching that huge one go through Birmingham and it looked pretty nasty. I have friends there but i've been unable to reach any of them.

Hope they are okay, along with anyone else who may have loved/friends there.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Pleasant Grove Alabama....people coming out soaked with water & blood. They're calling out for able bodied men to help carry people out. They're carrying them out on doors and whatever they can find. Sounds very bad.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The tornado situation is really getting crazy IMO.

S&F for the awesome sites ahah

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That killer tornado is going into Georgia now. Here is a site for that coverage:

www.myfoxatlanta.com...

There is another one headed for Talladega speedway. Looks like a biggie.

3 dead in Tuscaloosa so far

The Atlanta weather service is not broadcasting the storm...they just handed the coverage back to Alabama so they can take cover, so the FOX5 broadcast is just recording the radar now.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I run a weather station and am with a meteorology / chase group and I posted this warning the morning before the outbreak started.
ATS Link

Glad to see that this system is getting some attention...finally. I was concerned about southern-eastern ATS members. I guess I posted in the wrong place.

new topics

top topics

join