It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Mother!!! I have Proof the Birth Certificate Has Been Edited!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice2012

No you need to relax and pay attention... wake up... I am a professional image and video analyst.

You are wrong.. there is a short form behind the White House version. Along the left edge of the White House version of the long form you can see a dark pattern, this is because the green background of the short form bled through onto the long form scan. So you can see some of the pattern on the long form.

The White House version was MODIFIED. They removed the white background and added the green background. When they removed the white background they also removed most of the remnants of the short form. However, you can still see the pattern on the left edge.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

No you need to relax and pay attention... wake up... I am a professional image and video analyst.

You are wrong.. there is a short form behind the White House version. Along the left edge of the White House version of the long form you can see a dark pattern, this is because the green background of the short form bled through onto the long form scan. So you can see some of the pattern on the long form.

The White House version was MODIFIED. They removed the white background and added the green background. When they removed the white background they also removed most of the remnants of the short form. However, you can still see the pattern on the left edge.

I've concisely shown what I have seen. I do not 100% believe it fake, but I will continue to point out inconsistencies. I start at the beginning and work forward. I can only move forward logically.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Wait just a minute!!!!! I have not threatened anyone! I only stated that this whole situation (from a long time ago) puts him in a dangerous position (along with his service). It is like they are asking, no begging it to happen!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

Wait just a minute!!!!! I have not threatened anyone! I only stated that this whole situation (from a long time ago) puts him in a dangerous position (along with his service). It is like they are asking, no begging it to happen!

Please just delete your old post then...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up though, I was getting a little out of hand, It just gets so frustrating and heated, you want to shake someone.

The statement though is something that they should seriously think about, there are some people who really cannot control there emotions. I don't think that they would talk about it either, like on here.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You do know that CERTIFICATION and CERTIFICATE share the same root word and spelling up to T, don't you? You guys cannot be serious.

And as I've already explained before, the microfiche document is an ARCHIVAL copy of the original document. The document that The White House released is an official RELEASED document which is a copy of the ARCHIVAL document. Because the documents serve different purposes there will be some differences between the two documents.

Seriously, are you guys serious?

edit on 28-4-2011 by zerohistory because: words

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Say whaaa?

The "white copy" is a photo copy of the "green copy" you dont see the pattern on the "white copy" off to the left hand side of the document?

Of course they look the same. One is a photo copy of the other on different paper/

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yup! Yup! I see on the "white copy" a distortion surrounding the signature of the "19a. Signature of Attendant" section, but mostly notably trailing after the signature.

Bad boy, Smudge!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

Thanks for the heads up though, I was getting a little out of hand, It just gets so frustrating and heated, you want to shake someone.

The statement though is something that they should seriously think about, there are some people who really cannot control there emotions. I don't think that they would talk about it either, like on here.

Thank you very much for remaining civil. That alone and people like you continually remind me based exclusively on this type of action tells me that everything will be ok. Star for you for being firmly grounded in reality, common sense and logic.

All,
We must come together and end this lie.
edit on 29-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice2012

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by micpsi

Have you never heard of "scanner bleedthrough"?

Here is an example of it:

The above is a scan of a book. The page behind the top page bled through when it was scanned.

All this means is that the short form was behind the long form when it was scanned.

It actually supports the fact that it was a real scan...
edit on 28-4-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

And why the hell would you have a document over 2 years old in use behind the long form when it was scanned? This makes no sense.... I don't get why people are trying to dismiss this with such lame counterpoints. Who scans something with something else they aren't using behind it? What???

The Microfilm/Microfishe Cameras, is not like a regular scanner.
The books and papers lays flat.
And the camera takes a photo from above.
With bright light from each side.

I worked with cameras like this, for 3 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join