It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Claims Alignments And Elenin Cause Earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It seems this guy maybe a whistleblower. I have looked at his site and he also speaks of a 3600 year cyclic change in Earths Climate, giving without realizing gives weight to the theory of a possible 3600 year orbit. He is apparently in court against the US. Not sure of this is carefully released disinformation but it is very interesting non the less.

www.youtube.com...

sites.google.com...

arxiv.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
At the top left of the guys website there is a crown which likes to here. Not sure what this is about either?

www.bosnianroyalfamily.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
is there any records of a comet causing earthquakes in the past. what makes this comet any different. it s predicted path is not even very close to earth, there have been closer ones in the past and they caused no damage.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

already been posted a couple times and once earlier today... I think you'll find the info on it here enlightening...

edit on 27-4-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: fix link

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If im not mistaken this is in reference to alignment with galactic core? Look up "galactic plane", it could shed some light on this matter. In a nutshell from the info i saw we do indeed pass through a galactic plane and it happened some 3 million yeas ago......the cycle however shows it to be like 33 million so when it happens we are far too long dead to worry about the what ifs etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Something does not have to be big to be very heavy, infact gigantically heavy. although in the guys paper he is not stating so much it is heavy, but I think, rather that the solar bodies can cause a kind of harmonic resonance with the Earth. He also gives a levitation equation finding the constant G.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

I another paper he talks about a 3600 climate change cycle the erath goes through.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
humm, i dont know what this is about but he sure has alot of hate for the Brits and the USA ..

Bosnian royal family

new topics

top topics

join