It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio speaks, heckler arrested at AZ State Capitol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So, we have Laurel and Hardy as the opening "act" for this excuse for a speech. They speak to the crowd on what I assume to be their own IQ level...double digits.

Then along comes big, tough Sheriff Joe.

He complains about those who demonstrate against him and talks about freedom of speech...while denigrating those who are doing just that! (~3:30 onwards in the vid) Apparently freedom of speech is only acceptable if Big Joe is OK with it?

Unfortunately for those within his jurisdiction, he is the most powerful law enforcement entity in said jurisdiction. The fact that he is re-elected is somewhat troubling considering his past "duties" regarding the enforcement of drug trafficking is questionable since it is borderline common knowledge that the US government is the largest drug trafficking entity on the planet.

The supposed heckler presented a copy of the Constitution and was brought to the ground while Joe was continuing his spout off. It sucks that the individual was merely on a bicycle. I would love to loan him my Harley and then he could REALLY make some noise to shut that loudmouthed POS traitor Arpaio up!!

Of course then I'd have to sue that loudmouthed POS for the damage done to my bike.

This sort of behavior by an elected representative is reprehensible at best.

You may not like what someone has to say but it's their right to say it. I've been in situations where I'd love to pound the hell out of someone for opening their yap...but I realize it's their right to do so and should I proceed with pounding them, I'm the one who is in dishonor.
edit on 27-4-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
One thing I would like to do for Joe before he DIES...and that is put a pair of those pink underwear on his fat a$$...I think it would do a lot of us some good to see him sporting a pair of his own creation....

Sick uneducated people here in American when a person can't speak....F U Joe !!!!
edit on 27-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
One thing I would like to do for Joe before he DIES...and that is put a pair of those pink underwear on his fat a$$...I think it would do a lot of us some good to see him sporting a pair of his own creation....

Thanks for the chuckle! One has to wonder if he even has sizes big enough to fit his derriere. I'd really like to see a pair wrapped around his mouth to shut him up but that is for his constituents to determine when they vote.

I see we both live in NC. The Sheriff of my county just got tossed for his law breaking activities.
edit on 27-4-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

The fact that Arpaio would be allowed to speak at a Tea Party rally without being booed off the stage shows that the organization is now completely taken over by mainstream Republicans. Arpaio has been accused of a very wide number of crimes and has never once been put on trial for any of them. Sickening, really.

Arpaio is absolutely a rank and file neocon right there with Dick Cheney and a number of other heartless savages.
edit on 27-4-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

Agreed.. Tea Party died a long time ago.

new topics

top topics

join