It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of the largest tornadoes to hit the east coast tonight!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am not one for predictions but I have had some dreams starting 7 days ago that was very alarming.

I had a vivid dream that began with a warning from a bright light, so hard to see that I had to look away from it. The message was clear, that the largest string of tornados would hit the east coast in 7 days from the 20th of April. I hope its nothing but the dreams have been reoccurring and I wanted to warn others just in case. Today is the 7th day from my dream so just FYI

Much love,

Deja Vu

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We are suppose to have possible tornadoes here in N.C. Wednesday and Thursday, so you may be right.....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hey, your one of a million who dream stuff that never happens.

Who knows though, one day someone will actually get a 'prophecy' absolutely accurate and it won't be a fluke!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hope you're wrong but the Earth is angry with us now and nothing would suprise me. Thanks for sharing your dream, althought the trolls on this site might try to throw you under the bus.

It might not come to anything but if it does we should hear more of your dreams. That goes for anybody here. When your "inner voice" or whatever you want to call it is screaming at you. Please let us know.... It might just be important????

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You may be right about that.

www.weather.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Could this be the fulfillment of your dream?

news.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Weather is getting really bad over here in georgia, I hope everyone is ok. are you guys on the east coast too?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I had to most vivid dream last night i was sleeping with the girl i had a crush on in high school... so mad to wake up and realize I'm still just old, fat, stupid and unimportant

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Looks like the supercell is .ing right for my town. I am .ing downstair in the stormshelter-shtf bunker for safety. I will take some video if I can after it passes. Maybe my dream was my sub-conscience warning me of something.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Can you really call that a prediction when you can turn on the weather channel and they are showing this huge storm system capable of making tornados?How do we know you did not just see that, decide to play the odds and make up a story about a dream prediction?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
the weather channel actually been talking about this for 7 days. maybe the tv was on while you slept? All seriousness though I hope you and yours are safe. I am in Tn and all this crap just went through.
Peace and stay safe

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i live in eastern nc and i got a feeling we will have one tomarow. normaly wouldent say anything on here about it but a few weeks back here in onslow county nc. i was going down the road and all of a sudden it feels like something hits me i could hardly breath it only lasted a few sec but it knocked the air out of me. about 6-7 hours later we have a tornado did some decent damage by what iv seen. but to cut to the point, i had the same exact thing that happend then happen earlyer today and since then i havent been able to get the thought out of my . that we are going to have a big one tomarow. im sorry about my spelling and lack of puncuation. i wish i could expalain the feeling more just dont know how to describe it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Stay safe! I'm on alert over here in Atlanta. Did you see what the FLIP happened to Tuscaloosa!?!? I'm kinda shook after seeing a freakin mile wide tornado rip a town apart. again, STAY SAFE!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Stay safe! I'm on alert over here in Atlanta. Did you see what the FLIP happened to Tuscaloosa!?!? I'm kinda shook after seeing a freakin mile wide tornado rip a town apart. again, STAY SAFE!

It is crazy! I just watched on the news that a tornado took down a hotel in rome GA.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormy01399
i live in eastern nc and i got a feeling we will have one tomorrow. normally wouldn't say anything on here about it but a few weeks back here in onslow county nc. i was going down the road and all of a sudden it feels like something hits me i could hardly breath it only lasted a few sec but it knocked the air out of me. about 6-7 hours later we have a tornado did some decent damage by what iv seen. but to cut to the point, i had the same exact thing that happend then happen earlyer today and since then i havent been able to get the thought out of my . that we are going to have a big one tomarow. im sorry about my spelling and lack of puncuation. i wish i could expalain the feeling more just dont know how to describe it.

Listen to your dreams, some time I find them to be a symbolic but most of the time it always warns me of things to come. be safe tonight and tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Hiya, any reason in particular that you waited until the 7th day to mention this, if you felt that the dream was significant?

Response: Well appreciate you sharing it nonetheless, dreams like those are certainly worth taking into consideration, though some may write them off as just dreams and
you when they don't pan out as expected - I can understand not posting earlier for reasons like that. Take care for now.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Sek82 because: add response

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Hiya, any reason in particular that you waited until the 7th day to mention this, if you felt that the dream was significant?

Next time I have a reoccurring dream, I will for sure. Thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
thanks i will and only time will tell if we are right about are predictions.i honestly hope im wrong but this feeling is strong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join